five.

Are you the Mickey to my Minnie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile you had finished your first class with ease. The students were a little skeptical if you could teach them since you looked so young actually you were mostly around their age. After class ended a student walked up to you. “Noona?” The familiar voice made you look up from your stand, “Chanwoo? OH! It’s so good to see you!”

 

He bowed and smiled with a grin, “Noona so you do teach my class. You’re a really good teacher!” You smiled, “I’m glad you enjoyed my class! When’s your next class?” He replied, “I have break for 45 minutes and then I have my Business class.” You nodded, “My next class isn’t until an hour from now. Want to get something to eat?”

 

He nodded his head, “Do you know your way around here Noona?” You shook your head, “No…the principle didn’t really give me a tour. She just told me where my classes were.” He smiled his bright smile, “Then I can give you a little tour!” Before you could continue talking to him your phone began to buzz, “One second Chanwoo-ah…” He nodded.

 

“Hello? Jiwon-sshi?” He chuckled over the phone, “Oh! Sooyoung-ah…wait I don’t think I heard Oppa?” You quietly laughed replying back, “Oppa?”

 

“There we go! Anyways, Hanbin…ouch…I mean I received this sort of mission to find someone who could teach me and some of the guys Japanese and French. I didn’t really know who else could help us except you. Could you somehow find a way to teach us?” You stopped walking for a second and let out a breath, “Wait…you want me to teach you and who?” Jiwon chuckled over the phone, “I know this is really last minute and today’s your first day of work, but I really need your help teaching me, Hanbin, and Jinhwan hyung.”

 

You hesitated a little as you looked over at the curious looking Chanwoo, “I would love too but I mean I have class and-“ Jiwon stopped you mid sentence with a light laugh, “It’s after school hours. You can come in during 3 or 4 and it won’t be long hours of class either just a short 2-3 hours and you can go back to doing whatever you want. Plus hours depend solely on you.”

 

You again hesitated, “This sounds a little too good to be true. Can I still work at the University then?” He agreed with all your terms, which made you smile, “Alright. When do you want to start?” Jiwon grinned over the phone, “Today after work? When are you off? I can send some to pick you up.”

 

“I’m off at 2 today. So come around 2:15?” Jiwon agreed before hanging up. You then caught up to Chanwoo, “Sorry about that it was Jiwon oppa.” Chanwoo curiously asked, “Why’d he call? Ask you on a date or something?” You chuckled lightly hitting Chanwoo on the arm, “No of course not. He wanted to hire me to teach him and the others.” Chanwoo chuckled, “Umm…are you sure he wasn’t lying to you?”

 

You hesitated at first before answer, “I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t lie. He’s sending in a car after work to his office.” Chanwoo sounded a little surprised, “Well then this is a first. I’m surprised Junhoe hyung hasn’t called you first. He’s normally first on board to a pretty lady.” You smiled, “Aww Chanwoo-ah do you think I’m pretty?” He blushed a light pink, “Well of course. Who doesn’t? I think all the boys are interested in you. Even Hanbin hyung, which is a little weird for all of us.” You titled your head, “Huh? Why’s that?”

 

He replied, “Because he hasn’t paid attention to any girl since the 1st grade. Last night after you left Jiwon hyung told us about this girl that him and Hanbin hyung liked and then she disappeared in the 2nd grade.” You laughed, “That’s sounds like a strange story.” He nodded, “Oh Noona do you know what time it is? I have to call Yunhyeong hyung soon.” You revealed your Mickey and Minnie watch to Chanwoo as you brightly said, “It’s 10am.” Chanwoo blinked twice, “Is that your watch?” You nodded yes, which made him frown, “That’s weird…I feel like I’ve seen that somewhere but I can’t remember where…” You smiled, “I’m sure you saw me wearing it yesterday or something.” He nodded, “Hmmm…maybe?”

 

 

HANBIN POV

 

As the phone ringed once then twice Sooyoung finally picked up, “Hello? Jiwon-sshi?” Jiwon grinned at me as I ignored him and kept listening to your voice, “Oh! Sooyoung-ah…wait I don’t think I heard Oppa?” I glared at Jiwon as she replied bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter