four.

Are you the Mickey to my Minnie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANBIN POV

 

She looked down at me and handed me her phone, “Can I have your number as well?” I was a little flustered before I quickly entered in my information and gave her phone back. As she said goodbye and left the guys were staring at me strangely.

 

“Hyung…you usually are never interested in girls…did she finally get your attention?” Chanwoo teased me causing me to roll my eyes, “I was just being nice.” Jiwon chuckled at my reply, “Why I can’t even be nice to someone?” Yunhyeong smiled, “You can…but you normally…don’t.”

 

Just then the door opened, “HELLO! HYUNG?” Donghyuk rushed in with a little gift bag. “Hyung! You’re finally back! I was getting bored of just hanging out with Yunhyeong hyung.” I chuckled, “It’s good to see you too Donghyuk.” Yunhyeong was playfully glaring at Donghyuk as he handed me the gift bag, “This is for you. Don’t ask. Umma told me to get it for you.”

 

I opened the gift to find a nice royal blue tie, “Well tell her I thank her for the wonderful gift. She doesn’t have to do this.” Donghyuk rolled his eyes, “Well you know she loves you more than me. I can’t do anything.”

 

Donghyuk titled his head, “Oh and there was this cute girl coming out of the room…who was she?” My ears perked as Jiwon answered, “Sooyoung? A guest of Junhoe…she’s quite cute isn’t she?” Donghyuk chuckled, “Oh…hyung you got a thing for her?” Jiwon grinned, “Well of course. You know I can’t pass a cute girl, but we found out a little something crazy today. She even managed to seduce the amazing Hanbin.” Donghyuk who was taking a sip of water ended up choking.

 

“What? Are you sure?” He sounded more than surprised as he looked over at me, “Hyung is that true? You like her? Really? Omg! This is sure surprising.” I shook my head, “I was just being nice to her and they’re making such a big deal about it. I’m always nice to girls.” They all started laughing at me, “YEAH RIGHT!” Jinhwan then said, “When I first met you around end of elementary school? You ignored all the girls there. They were all nice to you but you pushed them and they started to get scared of you.”

 

Chanwoo laughed out loud this time causing everyone to join in with laughter, “So! I was nice to some girls in the beginning of elementary school!” Jiwon’s face went serious for a bit, “Yeah…just one girl.”

 

Junhoe who was now curious asked Jiwon, “Hyung! Really? Who? What was she like? Did she dump him or something? I could see that happening…” I hit Junhoe on the head, “NO!”

 

Jiwon laughed, “Actually she was a new student. I don’t remember her name though it was so long ago. I think around the beginning of 1st grade Hanbin and me were in the back of the class. Not many people would become friends with him and me because our family status was a little different compared to the other kids. So their parents would tell them not to play with us I guess? Well she entered the class with her long hair and introduced herself. The only seat open was the desk next to Hanbin.”

 

Chanwoo interrupted, “Dang…young love.” I chuckled, “Yah! Stop saying weird things.” Jiwon then continued with a grin, “For some reason none of the girls seemed to like her? The boys were gathering around her though. I don’t think she really enjoyed that kind of atmosphere so she got up and ran out of the room. Hanbin and I also left to check where she went. She then came out of the bathroom with tears coming down her face and you know what our little Hanbin did? This boy hugged her and then wiped her tears. She seemed happy after wards and gave him this Mickey Mouse doll. When she started hanging out with us the rest of the classmates ignored her though. She didn’t seem to mind…I sometimes felt as if she was stealing Hanbin from me.” He chuckled as the words came out of his mouth.

 

“I was jealous~ It wasn’t until the end of 1st grade we were going into 2nd grade and it was the last day with our 1st grade classmates. We walked into class together and she wasn’t there. After class ended we went to her house and it was empty. The people that came out told us that the people who lived here before moved to America. Before we walked away from the house the man came out again and gave us this watch and a cassette tape. So we went back home and played the cassette. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter