Chapter 1: My Friend

And Then There Were Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

 

“Oh hyung, what are you doing here?” I sit up from my bed as Eunhyuk hyung entered my room, which is located at the upper floor dorm, and took a seat beside me.

 

“Is it true?” He asks with concern written all over his face.

 

“Is what true?” I ask, confused.

 

Eunhyuk hyung is known for his infectious humor and gummy smile, but seeing him like this makes me question whether that personality of his even existed in the first place.

 

“Yah, stop treating me like a fool.” He looks annoyed for a split second but immediately softens his expression when he uttered his next words. “Are you really moving out when Hae and I leave for the army?”

 

I freeze and feel beads of cold sweat escape my forehead. How in the world did he kn- Damn, Sungmin hyung.

 

He probably read the recognition in my face and said, “I think you forgot that I’m closer with Sungmin hyung and we were best friends even before debut.”

 

I remain frozen in my position, not knowing how to respond. If Eunhyuk hyung knows, then he probably knows the reason behind my decision.

 

“Sungmin hyung will hear a handful from me”, I immediately grab my phone to call my blabber mouth hyung but the anchovy snatched it from my hand and hid it in between his armpits.

 

“Yah! Hyung! You need to buy me a new phone now! I will never touch that phone again.” I say in my most spiteful tone.

 

“Yah, Kim Ryeowook,” he drops my phone on the bed then suddenly attacks my face with his armpit. “My armpit smells so nice! It’s prettier than your face!”

 

I end up falling on the bed with hyung on top of me and we were both giggling like the crazy kids we are. Goofing around with my Eunhyuk hyung like this makes my heart swell because of sadness and happiness.  It’s nice how we remain comfortable with each other even after 10 years of doing everything together. You’d think that we would have grown sick of each other but only the opposite happens- we are so close that he even uses my underwear without asking for my permission. Yeah, it’s disgusting, I know. But, hey, we’re brothers.

 

The sad part is, he is enlisting in a few days and I will definitely miss having him around. I will miss our bickering on who is the ugliest, the way I resent him for being skinny even after eating a meal that is good for at least 5 people, and of course, the way he lightens up the mood among us members. He is truly one of the reasons why Super Junior is still standing after all this time.

 

“Please do us a favor and make sure you always smell nice when you’re in the army”, I struggle to push him off me but my arms are starting to get weak because of laughter. “We don’t want them to think that Super Junior members are not hygienic.”

 

“Aish, this dongsaeng of mine”, he then moves to tickle my ribs which everyone knows is my weakest spot.

 

I feel tears leaving my eyes as I scream in laughter, completely oblivious to the figure watching us from the door.

 

“I totally didn’t know that EunWook is a thing now.”

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

This is the most exhausting day ever. Well, for my voice it is. Manager hyung dropped me off at our dorm after I ended rehearsals for my upcoming solo concert. I still can’t believe it. Who would have thought that the Cho Kyuhyun will have his own concert? I smirk at myself in the mirror of the elevator doors and gave myself a pat on the shoulder.

 

“You totally deserve it, you handsome creature”, I have a lot of confidence in me. So what?

 

I laugh to myself realizing that someone might be watching me from the elevator cameras.

 

The elevator doors open and I was surprised to see that I was on the 12th floor instead of 11th. Aish, it’s happening again. Why do I keep on pressing the 12 button unconsciously? I scratch my head in frustration and thought that I’d just pay Ryeowook a visit. Wait, Donghae hyung also lives on this floor. How can I have only thought of Ryeowook? I laugh it off as I take out my key to the uppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter