EP07

The Real Jung-Kwons

EP – 07

 

**

 

0415 |

 

“Hello Yul?”

“Umma? Hey. I called last night but Hyuk told me you were already asleep. How’s it going there?”

“We’re fine here Yul what about you guys there? Sooyeon’s birthday is coming right?”

“Yes Ma don’t you really want to go here?”

“Aigoo Kwon Yuri I am too old to travel by now.” the old Mrs. Kwon laughed “Anyways how are my grandsons doing there?”

“Don’t worry Umma I told you after Jessica’s birthday we’ll visit there.”

“Alright! We all miss you here! and Yul?”

“Yes?”

“Ah forget it we’ll just tell it to you when you get here.”

“Uhm yeah okay sure?”

“We love you! Goodbye Yuri!”

“Bye Umma!”

 

--

 

“Yul?” Jessica called while brushing her hair in front of the large vanity mirror.

Yuri who just finished talking to someone in the phone ducked her head slightly to look at her wife. “Yes?”

“I’m having a meeting with Mr. Chou later I don’t think I can be home for dinner.”

“Uh alright it’s okay I’ll just take the kids out with me.” Yuri walked towards Jessica and hugged her from the back. “Hey your birthday is coming.” She kissed Jessica’s cheek and rested her chin on the latter’s shoulder. “You’re getting old.” She joked earning a hard jab on her stomach.

“Old?” Yuri groaned in pain “I’m old?!”

“I’m just kidding!” Yuri tightened her hug on her wife’s waist and laughed heartily “Just kidding.”

“I planned a small celebration with the staffs and our friends.” Jessica stated “Sadly your parents can’t come as Hyuk told me last night.” She frowned

“Don’t worry we’ll visit them soon.” Jessica turned around slowly to face Yuri “Wow is that a new lipstick? The color suits you!” Jess laughed at how Yuri can be so random at times.

“Babo!”

“No kidding it really does suit you!”

“Silly Kwon Yuri hey don’t forget to take the kids out tonight! And maybe you can pass by on Mom and Dad’s?” Jessica cutely asked. “She said she missed her boys Yul.” Yuri can’t help but laugh

“Yeah sure!”

 

--

 

“Nana! Dada!!” Seungyeon shouted.

 

The younger one ran towards his grandparents who were waiting for them in the front porch. Yuri and Jungyeon followed and greeted the older Jungs politely.

 

“Omma..Appa.” Yuri bowed

“Ah Yuri always so formal!” Mama Jung laughed “We’re here in the US already.” she patted Yuri’s shoulder “Come on in! I prepared a lot for you guys!”

“YEY! Nana I want cookies!” Seungyeon giddily said as she cling on her grandmother’s arm

“Sure baby come on now.”

 

--

 

“Eat some more Jungie!” Mama Jung said as she added some more on Jungyeon’s plate “I heard you are now playing football honey?”

“Yoona sent us some videos and photos of your last game kiddo. You were great out there.” Papa Jung added giving a thumbs up on his grandson

“I am just starting Dada..but I think I did okay.”

“Hey Yuri dear please tell your Mom thank you for the package she sent to me last week.” Yuri smiled and nodded “It was very sweet of her.”

“I’ll tell her Omma.”

“Okay you guys eat some more!” Mama Jung said as she hands the food to them.

 

--

 

Yuri is resting on the living room when Seungyeon approached her holding a photo album on his hand. Jungyeon took a glance at them curious to what his brother brought.

 

“Ma I saw this!” Seungyeon proudly said as he gave Yuri the album. “Hyung let’s look at this!”

 

“Oh you guys are looking at it?” Papa Jung said said making the three look at him. “I think that’s one a.. uh.. a the engagement party?”

“Really Appa?”

“Yeah your Mom wanted a copy she asked Jessica to print one for her too.” Papa Jung laughed. “You know girls.” then sat down on the couch with them “You guys should check it out.”

 

Yuri opened the album and smiled when she saw what’s inside.

 

 

 

 

//

 

04-18-20 | flashback

 

It was Jessica’s birthday celebration and everyone was having fun. SNSD members were present as they already solved their issue and some SM artists also. Some of Jessica’s staffs from Blanc & Eclare were present too. Both the Kwon’s and the Jung’s are present as well.

 

“Good evening everyone!” Yoona suddenly greeted from the center stage holding a wine glass on her hand. “Everyone having fun right?” the crowd hooted and clapped “Yes yes because it’s Jessica unnie’s night!”

“YESSSSS!”

“Happy Happy Birthday Jessica unnie!” Yoona said as she looked at Jessica who was talking to her business partners on the side. “Unnie I.. I just want to say I love you! and you deserve all the happiness in the world! Congrats!” Jessica looked at Yoona weirdly clearly unsure of what was Yoona saying

 

“Excuse me I’ll be back.” Jessica said as she excused herself from the people she was talking to.

 

She walked towards Hyoyeon who was laughing while watching Yoona on stage. “Hyo?! Is Yoona drunk already?”

“What? I don’t know!” Hyoyeon laughed

“Unnie!! You—“

 

Before Yoona could speak again Krystal already grabbed the microphone out of Yoona’s hand. “Yeah sorry about that she’s just drunk! Haha!” the crowd laughed too “Anyways enjoy the night everybody!”

 

“Where is Yuri by the way!?” Jessica asked but Hyoyeon was already gone “YAH! HYOYEON?”

 

--

 

“Sooyoung?! Where is Yuri?” Jessica walked towards the tallest member who was talking to Amber and Luna “You guys saw Yuri?” they all shook their heads making Jessica sigh “I haven’t seen her since the party started where could that girl be?!”

“Chill Jess maybe Yuri’s just wandering around.”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes then walked away from the trio.

 

--

 

After almost 30 minutes of looking around for Yuri Jessica finally gave up she sat on the table with some of the SNSD members and pouted. Tiffany immediately noticed it and asked Jessica.

 

“What’s with the face?”

“Yuri’s not here.”

“Really?”

“Yeah been looking for her for about 30 minutes now.”

“Maybe she’s just uh –“

 

The light suddenly dimmed making everyone stop what they were doing even Jessica and Tiffany.

 

“Wait where’d the light go?! Tiff?!”

 

When the lights went on again a song very familiar to Jessica was already playing.

 

Can I love You by Yurisanja

 

The door is opening and you come in

I knew at first sight that you were mine

Your face shone as you came toward me

You are so beautiful you can make me go blind

 

 

She looked at Tiffany and the latter was grinning widely.

 

“What’s this?”

“Look.” Tiffany pointed at the screen who was now flashing a photo of Jessica.

 

I don't know why, but it's not strange

Yet my heart is fluttering

You took all of my heart

I want to tell you carefully

I want to be brave

Can I love you from today?

 

 

 

It's the first time

I don't want to lose this obvious feeling

I think love is going to come

I'll give only good things to you

 

I don't know why, but it's not strange

Yet my heart is fluttering

You took all of my heart

I put up with a lot of goodbyes and lots of tears

 

  

 

 

Yuri walked towards Jessica smiling all the way. Jessica was crying and sniffing as she still can’t believe what is happening with her right now. The crowd was cheering and some are already crying with what they are witnessing.

 

Yuri kneeled down in front of Jessica and heaved a deep sigh. She looked up at Jessica and pulled something out from her pocket.

 

“It’s now or never.” She joked making Jessica giggle

“Honey we’ve through a lot of up’s and downs we've fought and make up but you always got my back and you know I always have yours right? Jessica Jung Sooyeon I wouldn't want it any other way I love you will you marry me?”

 

Jessica stared at Yuri for a while smiling and crying at the same time. 

 

“Ye…yes! YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!” Yuri cried as she put the ring on Jessica’s finger.

 

Jessica looked at it then back to Yuri. It was so perfect. Yuri got up and hugged her really tight. “I love you Sica..I love you.”

“I love you more Yuri…” as Jessica cried harder.

 

//

 

“What did you felt when you proposed to her?”

“I was so nervous! It was so nerve wrecking! I mean what if she rejects me?!” Yuri got a slap on her shoulder “Ouch! That hurts!”

“Why’d you think I’d reject you!?”

“Just what if?”

“Did you plan it with your members?” Yuri grinned then nods “Was Yoona really drunk that night?”

“She was drunk! She wasn’t supposed to say those things! She was just to sing a happy birthday to Sica!”

“Good thing she didn’t blurt out about the proposing!” they all laughed.

 

--

 

Yuri carefully placed a kiss on both his son’s forehead. She turned the lights off and exited the room.

She was surprised when she saw Jessica waiting for her outside the boy’s room.

 

“Hey.” Jessica smiled at her “They boys asleep already?” she walked towards Yuri and side hugged her.

“They’re sleeping.” She answered as she put her arm around Jessica’s shoulder “How was your meeting?”

“It was fine. Still have to talk with the board tho.” Jessica looked at Yuri “How was your day?”

“We visited your parents.” She smiled warmly at her wife

“Hmmmm. Soon we’ll visit yours.” Yuri nods then kissed Jessica’s forehead

 

**

 

i know i .

midterms just ended pls pray for my grades kkkk

yulsic coincidences nowadays haha + yul's unnier 

i cannot.

bye