EP05

The Real Jung-Kwons

EP – 05

 

**

 

“You’re so careless! Why’d you let him eat that?” Krystal asked Yoona while checking Jungyeon’s face and arms “Does it hurt? Do you feel sick?”

“No it’s just itchy but I am okay Aunt Krystal.” Jungyeon answered then smiled at her worried Aunt.

Krystal patted his cheeks “Really? Do you want anything?”

“I’m fine I already ate the medicine you gave.”

“You go rest now.”

“Okay.”

 

Krystal turned and looked at Yoona who was waiting in the corner. She felt guilty for she was the reason the boy had an allergy.

 

“Look I’m really sorry I didn’t thought that it has nuts on it. It slipped my mind.” Yoona said while scratching her nape “Your sister is going to kill me for this.”

 

Krystal sighed and walked closer to Yoona. She can’t really stay mad at her girl not when Yoona gives her those puppy eyes and cute pout.

 

“Fine come on let’s call unnie and tell her Jungyeon’s fine already.”

 

--

 

Yoona just got down from their room when she saw the two boys playing down in the living room. She munched on the snack she had brought from upstairs.

 

“What are you guys playin?” she asked when she plopped down on the sofa. “Oh is that Mario Kart?” Seungyeon glanced up quickly before giving Yoona a nod of the head.

“Oh Yun?! Jungie is beating you!” Yoona teased

“YAH YAH! I don’t like to play anymore! You’re cheating on me!” the younger one whined then walked to Yoona “He cheated Aunt Yoona!” Jungyeon was laughing as he also walked towards Yoona “Don’t play with me anymore!”

“You really lose! Ahaha!” the older one teased some more

“It’s okay Yun here you want some?” Yoona offered her snack and the younger one gladly took a bite “Delicious isn’t it?”

“Hwumm iwts gwood.”

“Jungie you wanna try?” Jungyeon looked at the snack then he nod his head “It’s my favorite.” Yoona added

 

After Jungyeon took a bite Yoona and Seungyeon shared some more, the three of them started chatting up with one another sharing random stories about school and other stuffs.

 

“I’m feeling itchy and sick.” Jungyeon commented making Yoona look at her.

 

Yoona’s eyes widen when she saw the spots growing on Jungyeon’s face. Seungyeon even poked his brothers redden cheeks and laughed.

 

“Hyung? What is that on your face?”

“It’s itchy!” Jungyeon started scratching his face and arms and almost every part of his body.

“NO! jungie stop!” Yoona ran upstairs and checked her bag specifically the package of the snack they ate. Her eyes widen when she saw the ingredients.

 

Chocolate, Milk, Raisins, Almonds.

 

ALMONDS?!

 

“!”

 

--

 

It was Yoona who picked Yuri and Jessica on the airport while Krystal stayed with the two boys at home. In 5 days the couple will go back to Korea again for their short vacation already ended.

 

--

 

“Did Jessica scold you?”

“She didn’t.” Yoona laughed “Thankfully!”

“She looked really worried when she saw her son on the phone.”

“Who wouldn’t right?” Krystal smiled

“It really slipped my mind!”

“You must be thinking about a lot of things.” The PD joked earning a loud laugh from Yoona

“NO!”

“She must be thinking of other girls.” Krystal added while laughing “Aren’t you?”

“Babo.” She playfully pulled Krystal closer to her “She’s jealous.”

“Jealous your face.” The younger one elbowed Yoona on the stomach

“HAHAHAHAHA.”

 

--

 

5 days later

 

Jessica woke up really early to prepare for the family’s breakfast. She cooked some of her sons favorite meals and also her sister’s. When she finished Yuri is already awoke.

 

“Wow you prepared a lot.” Yuri greeted by hugging her from the back and kissing her on the cheek “Morning by the way.”

 

Jessica slowly turned around and smiled at her wife. She slowly wrapped her arms around the latter’s neck before pecking her on the nose.

 

“You really are early today.” Yuri teased “You’re even more excited than Jungie.”

“Silly this is also Yoona & Krystal’s last day so I thought of preparing something for them.”

 

“Mom?!” the couple heard Jungyeon shouted from upstairs “Where did you put my bag?” Jessica smiled then pecked on Yuri’s lips

“I’ll check on him you better prepare the tables so we can eat already.”

“Yes Ma’am!”

 

--

 

“So the family went to watch Jungyeon’s game how was it?”

“It was fun!” Yuri answered “Their team won!”

“I thought he was really great right Yul?” Jessica gushed about her son

“They were like fangirls of Jungyeon.” Yuri laughed “Seriously the boy was so embarrassed.”

“YAH! He was not!” Yuri mouthed to the staff HE WAS!

 

--

 

“Goodluck Jungyeon!” Jessica patted her son’s cheek affectionately before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek “Be careful okay? don’t hurt yourself.”

“I will Mom..” the boy suddenly got shy because his teammates were all looking at him smiling. Jessica turned around and saw the other boys so she smiled at them

“What? Mommy’s just worried.”

“I..i’ll go now.” Yuri who was watching at the side gave Jungyeon a thumbs up

“Fighting Jungie!”

“Come on now.” Yuri assisted her wife to the bleachers to join Krystal, Yoona and Seungyeon.

 

--

 

It was a bit embarrassing for Jungyeon because Jessica & Krystal kept shouting and cheering from the bleachers. Although it was unnecessary for a cheer the two were like fangirls who just saw their idol.

 

“YAH YURI! MY SON FELL! OH MY GOD IS HE HURT? I NEED TO GET DOWN!” Jessica said while Yuri tried her best to calm Jessica down

“Unnie he just slipped look he is okay!” Yoona said while pointing at a slightly limping Jungyeon “

“OKAY? look he is limping!” Krystal also panicked

“You all need to calm down it’s part of the game.” Yuri added while holding Jessica’s hand “And I think they’re gonna rest him already.”

“Yeah I think so too he scored a goal already and they’re winning this game.” Yoona said “He’s okay don’t freak out you two.”

 

They looked at Jungyeon and the boy was smiling to his teammates. Although a person was holding his ankle for him he seemed okay all in all and that made Jessica & Krystal calm down.

 

When the game ended of course they all congratulated Jungie. The boy suffered a minor sprain on his ankle but it’s nothing serious he just had to ice it. They all went to a restaurant to celebrate after.

 

--

 

“Congratulations on winning your game.” The PD said to Jungyeon “Here we have a gift for you.”

“Woah really?” Jungyeon asked surprised and gleeful at the same time. The staff handed the gift to him “Thanks a lot!”

“No problem!”

“Sungyeon will be jealous of this.” he laughed

“Don’t worry we also got a little for him.”

“Daebak!”

 

--

 

“I don’t wanna see you go I’ll miss you.” Jessica said while hugging Krystal closer to her “Be safe okay?”

“I’ll miss you too!” Krystal hugged her tighter

 

“Unnie I heard that Tiffany unnie will be hear in town next week.” Yoona said to Yuri “She’ll prolly visit you and the kids.”

“Really? Great I’ll just tell Sica about that.”

“It’s really great to see you again unnie I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too Yoong.”

 

“You two boys I’ll miss you be good okay?” Krystal said to her nephews “You call me when you need anything okay? I’m so gonna miss you two!” she hugged them tightly and kissed each of the other’s cheek

“We’ll miss you too Aunt Kryssie we love you!” the younger one put her arms around Krystal’s “When you visit here next time maybe we can go ice skating!”

“I’d love that!”

“Have a safe flight Aunt Soojung.” Jungyeon added “Thank you for everything! The shoes were lucky!”

“You’re just really great.” She ruffled his hair “Be a good boy and look after your brother.”

“Yeah I will.”

 

“Alright Krys we need to go.” Yoona said patting Krystal in the back “Bye kids we will miss you.”

“BYE!”

 

The family watched as the couple went inside the airport. They stayed until the two of them were in the boarding area.

 

“I’m gonna miss Aunt Soojung.” Jungie mumbled

“Awww we’ll all miss Aunt Soojung! Don’t worry she’ll visit again soon.”

“Yeah so who wants pizza?!” Yuri said making the two boys excited again

“ME! ME!”

 

**

 

PS: my laptop charger is broken (again / still) 

i just borrowed from a friend.

lol