EP02

The Real Jung-Kwons

EP- 02

 

0321 | 08:00

 

**

 

Just a peaceful morning at the Kwon household

 

//

 

“Babe I’ll be going now okay? Have fun with the kids!” Yul pecked Jessica’s cheek then leaned down to kiss their son’s cheeks. “Don’t make Mommy stressed okay?” Yuri said while smiling “I love you guys.”

“Wabwyu omma!” Sungyeon said giggling “Be shafe!”

“Bye Umma!” Jungyeon said hugging Yuri’s neck “Love you!” Jessica just smiled watching her wife and their kids interact.

“Okay now I’ll go! Bye babe.”

“Bye Yul be careful okay? Love you honey.” Jessica said while waving to her wife.

 

--

 

JESSICA

 

“What do you usually do when you are left with the kids at home?”

“Sometimes we visit my parent’s house.” Jessica answered “They live quite near us so we go hang there sometimes.” She laughed

“We heard that your eldest son wants to join the football try-outs for his school.” Jessica slightly rolled her eyes then nodded her head. “Don’t you like it?”

“Well I like it but at the same time I don’t.” she chuckled “I don’t want him to hurt himself but Yuri! Yuri was so excited when Jungyeon told us that he wants to try out I was kinda scared for my son.” she explained “When Jungie was 4 he fell from a stair and broke his leg.”

“Really?”

“Yeah it was an accident he was running and then tripped it wasn’t fatal but he took therapy.”

“Are you gonna allow him to do the try-outs?” Jessica smiled

“He and Yuri already signed up last week and I wasn’t able to say no.”

“Yuri’s sporty maybe that’s why.”

“Yeah she is! She wants the kids to engage in lot of extra-curricular activities. Did you know she enrolled Sungyeon in a swimming class when he was just 2.” The whole crew was surprised and had their mouths opened “And she now wants our youngest son to do taekwondo!”

 

--

 

YURI

 

Yuri was on the way to her office to attend a meeting with one of her investors and after that she’ll have a meet up with her cousin Vivian. The people in Yuri’s office greeted her immediately when they saw their boss, Yuri was all smiles along the way.

 

“Good Morning Ms. Kwon the investors are here already.” MJ her assistant said while handling Yuri some folders

“Thank you MJ.” Yuri answered before entering the conference room

 

--

 

“How did the meeting went?”

“It was fine we all agreed in the project.” Yuri smiled “You know my partners are really nice to me.”

“Did you meet up with Vivian after that meeting?”

“Yeah it’s rare to meet her nowadays she’s been busy with her husband too.” She laughed

 

--

 

“Unnie!” Vivian hugged Yuri when she and Yuri saw each other at one of Yuri’s restaurants “I missed you!”

“Ahhh! Viv I missed you too!” Yul answered while ushering her cousin to sit down “How are you? How’s your husband doing?”

“He’s fine you know him.” Vivian laughed “How about you and Jessica unnie? and my nephews!? I haven’t seen them in a while.”

“The kids are okay and Sica too! Jungyeon will join the football team in his school!” Yuri proudly said “And Sungyeon I will enroll him in taekwondo class.”

“I miss them so much unnie! say my regards to the kids and Sica unnie!” Yuri chuckled but she nod “I wish I had more time so I can visit them.”

 

Yuri & Vivian talked and had lunch together, Vivian is Yuri’s cousin and also her kid’s godmother. She and Yuri are really close but sadly Vivian had been very busy with her modeling career so she rarely has the time to visit the Kwon family. She and Jessica are pretty close too.

 

--

 

JESSICA

 

Jessica and the kids are having a baking session in the kitchen when her phone started ringing. Her hands are messy so she looked at Jungyeon who was just watching her mother and little brother do the “baking”.

 

“Honey can you please answer Mommy’s phone?” Jessica asked him

“Hmm okay.” Jungyeon got up from his chair and went to Jessica’s side to pick her phone from the pocket “It’s Aunt Soojung.” He said excitedly “Aunt Soojuuuung!” he greeted

 

“Hey Jungie is it you?” Soojung asked on the other line “Where’s unnie?”

“She’s here Auntie! Mommy! Mommy she wants to talk to you!” Jungyeon put the phone on speakers

“Unnie!!!!” Krystal called “Are you home?”

“Yeah I’m with the kids wae?”

“Where’s Yuri unnie?”

“Meeting with her investors, YAH! When will you get here?”

“Hehehehe it’s a secret! I miss you guys I wanna see you all soon!”

“Auntie Krystal!!!! I saw you on the TV yesterday! Are you having a movie soon?” Sungyeon the youngest asked, Krystal laughed

“Neh and you guys should watch it okay?” Jessica shook her head

“Yah yah Jung Soojung we are baking here you know.”

“Jinjaa? Ah guys you should wait for me and you shall learn from the best.” They heard another laugh from the other line

“YAH! Are you with someone?” Jessica asked “IM YOONA IS THAT YOU?!”

“YAH!”

“Hehehe hi Jessica unnie!”

“YAH wait up I’ll wash my hands first!”

 

--

 

“What did Krystal say?”

“Just asking how things are.” Jessica smiled “That girl is so random.”

“Does Krystal visit you here often?”

“She visits here once or twice a month.”

 

--

 

After they finished baking the cookies Jessica and the boys went to the master’s bedroom to watch a movie while they eat the cookies.

 

“Mommy this tastes good.” Jungyeon praised the chocolate chip cookie

“Really?” Jessica sat down on the bed with them “Can I taste?” Jungyeon shared his cookie to his Mom then smiled after “Awww thank you baby.” Jessica kissed him on the forehead

“Mommah mwee too!” the younger one whined while crawling to Jessica’s lap

“Awww my pumpkin come here Mommy loves you too.” She peppered him kisses on the face

“Hwee hee love ywouu Mommy!”

“Awww I love you two!” she hugged both of them.

 

--

 

After watching a movie the two boys instantly fell asleep, Jessica smiled while watching her two beautiful boy’s peaceful state. She cleaned up the mess first and went down to the kitchen she also received a message from her wife saying that she wants Jessica to cook for dinner.

 

--

 

“You always cook for them?”

“Yeah.” She shyly answered “Yuri really wants home cooked food that’s why.”

“Does Yuri cook as well?”

“Sometimes.” Jessica laughed “When she wants to.”

 

--

 

Jessica was about to go up when their doorbell started ringing. She was surprised because she wasn’t expecting a visitor to come and Yuri said she’ll be home later.

 

“UNNIE!!!” Soojung grinned when Jessica opened the door

“YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG?!” Jessica was surprised but hugged her sister tightly “When did you got here?”

“Just right now.” Soojung laughed

 

“Hey unnie!” Jessica was even more surprised when Yoona suddenly appeared holding some of the luggage.

“IM YOONA!”

 

--

 

“Were you surprised when Krystal & Yoona suddenly came?”

“I was! I didn’t expect it at all!”

“Krystal why did you surprised your sister?” Krystal was laughing lightly

“I just wanted to.” She said while holding her laughter “I mean we wanted to.” She pointed at Yoona “She was the one who planned it.”

“So it is you Im Yoona?”

“Well we just wanted to surprise Jessica unnie and the kids!” she smiled “And it worked right?”

 

**