EP06

The Real Jung-Kwons

EP – 06

 

**

 

Yuri and the kids were just lying down on their bed watching TV and just plainly rolling around. Yuri doesn’t have work only Jessica so she was the one who is left with the two.

 

“Mommy’s birthday is near do you guys have any plans for her?” Yuri suddenly asked

 

The Kwon boys stopped watching the TV and turned to Yuri. Seungyeon the younger one moved closer to cuddle with her while Jungyeon sat with an indian seat.

 

“What do you think should we do?” Yuri asked once again “Hmmm?” she looked at the younger “You have idea?” but the boy shook his head “How about you Jungie?”

“I really don’t know Ma.” He shrugged his shoulders “Do you think she’ll like it if we bake cake for her?”

“Ohh that would be cool.” Yuri grinned “But who will do it?”

“ME ME ME!” the younger one volunteered even raising his arms up on Yuri’s face “Mommy and I baked a cake last week!!! I helped her!!!” Yuri smiled before pinching her son’s nose “Ouch! That hurts Omma!” Seungyeon whined

“It’s because you’re so cute!”

“Oh! OH! Ma I like to make mommy a dress too!” Seungyeon added

“A dress?” she asked just to make sure.

“YES!” Yuri looked at her youngest son then to Jungyeon

“Yah Seungyeon we are not dressmakers.”

“But I want to give Mommy a dress!” he pouted then buried his face on Yuri’s neck “Omwa want two gwive Mwummy a dwress.”

“Alright alright we’ll think about that okay? If you have any more ideas just tell me okay.” Jungyeon nodded then Seungyeon whispered something on Yuri’s ear “Oh oh okay that.” She looked at Jungyeon and smiled “Ohh don’t worry baby if we give Mommy that she’ll love it.”

“What’s that?” Jungyeon asked

“SECRET!” Seungyeon answered covering Yuri’s mouth

 

//

 

Jessica just finished reviewing some files for their meeting when somebody called her phone. She smiled when she saw the name of the caller.

 

--

 

“You seemed excited after someone called you earlier?” the PD sounded suspicious Jessica laughed

“It’s Tiffany!”

“Oh Tiffany? Like Tiffany Hwang.”

“Yes it was her.”

 

--

 

Yuri and the kids just got home from school and Yuri was about to prepare some snacks for them. She called her secretary and left some reminders for her meeting tomorrow.

 

“Jungyeon when you finish changing clothes get down here and we’ll eat! Change your brother’s shirt too!” she shouted while rummaging the fridge.

 

She prepared some sandwich and milk for the boys then went to the living room. She opened the TV and started watching some afternoon shows that she usually doesn’t watch.

 

“MA!” Seungyeon shouted “I have a homework!”

“Get down here and bring it with you!”

 

Yuri then heard footsteps from upstairs so she turned her head up “YAH! Kwon Seungyeon don’t run!” the boy pouted but obliged.

 

“Okay so what’s your homework?” Yuri asked as he handed the sandwich to the two boys “Jungie do you also have a homework?”

“I don’t have any!” the older one answered “Hmmmp ham and bacon my favorite! Thank you Ma.”

“No problem eat well.” She smiled then turned her attention back to the younger one

“It’s Math!”

“Okay let’s do it.”

 

The trio did Seungyeon’s math homework while they ate. Of course it was just a simple Math homework but Yuri wanted Seungyeon to do it and Jungyeon to help his brother.

 

“You just count them! Like 1..2..” Jungyeon pointed at the book “You count.” The younger one pouted but Jungyeon smiled at his brother “Hey it’s really simple okay? you try.”

“Yeah Yun listen to your brother.” Yuri smiled

 

They did finish the homework with constant “It’s like this and that” from the older boy. Yuri was really happy when the two finished it.

 

“And because of that we’ll have –“

 

Their doorbell started ringing cutting Yuri’s sentence off. She looked at the two boys then to the door.

 

“Who is that?”

“Mommy?”

“No Mommy’s still at work.”

 

Yuri got up from the couch and went to the door. She opened the door and was surprised when a certain American girl hugged her really tightly.

 

“YURI-YAH!!!!” the said girl squealed while hugging Yuri tightly

 

The two boys heard the squeal so they followed Yuri on the door.

 

“AUNT FANY?”

 

“JUNGYEON! SEUNGYEON!”

 

--

 

“Hello Ms. Hwang.” The PD-nim greeted Tiffany “It’s so nice to have you here.”

“Thank you!” Tiffany said then did her famous eye-smile. The staffs almost melted when she did it to them.

“We heard you’re on a vacation right now.”

“Yeah I just visited the Kwon’s first before I go to L.A”

 

 

--

 

“I already called Jessi earlier and told her I am already here.” Tiffany told Yuri while they were having a dinner “She seemed really busy nowadays.”

“She really is.” Yuri answered then sipped on her wine “She has this release of her collection next month I think.”

“She sent me a poster for her next ad and it looked so pretty.” The older girl gushed

 

The two talked some more about how their lives have been. Tiffany had been really busy with her own work she still works in SM but not as an idol anymore although she has some projects and photo shoots here and there. Yuri also told her about Jessica’s upcoming birthday party.

 

“You guys are coming right?” Yuri asked

“Of course!”

“Great!”

 

--

 

“We are all curious about the incident on 2014 how’d that event changed your relationship both with Jessica and Yuri?” the PD asked carefully

“To be very honest it changed a lot.” Tiffany smiled “We took it as a lesson for both parties did mistakes and we can’t do anything but accept what happened.”

“It came as a big surprise and it happened just before your Tokyo Dome Concert? It affected a lot of fans.”

“Yes it really affected the fandom.” She sighed “Fans taking sides and such fanwars happened it was a very sad moment.”

“We still don’t know what really happened.”

“I think after almost 15 years it’ll be okay to talk about it now.” she chuckled “To be very honest we really didn’t want Jessi out of the group she wanted to go on a hiatus to focus on her brand.” Tiifany explained “We talked of course it was settled.”

“But why did it end up with her claiming she was forced out of the group.”

“Our company manager had a talk with us before explaining some things to us.” Tiffany didn’t explain it further since she’s still under SM “And it was all settled with Jessica but then after a while just before the Tokyo Dome Concert he just told us that Jessica can’t be back in the group promoting even if she wanted to.”

“Was it your decision or the company’s?”

“BOTH.” The staffs then nodded “They will grant Jessi’s request for hiatus and she can focus on her brand it sounds great but they wanted a part of the profit because Jessica is still under the name Girls Generation. So we thought it was fine but in the business world it’s really complicated so we didn’t think about it much but then they told us that if Jessica would resume her work as a member they won’t allow her to do her brand anymore or they will block Blanc in Korea.”

“What kind of agreement is that?”

“Complicated I tell you.” she bitterly smiled “I mean we all know that it was Jessi’s dream to launch that brand and she was on her way to achieve it.. the company didn’t tell her at first about the issue / agreement they had with us so it looked like we really wanted her to be out of the group.” Tiffany explained “I mean I’m not just saying this to come clean about the issue but the company was really strict and we can’t just do whatever we wanted.. things got out of hand.. Jessi posting on weibo.. the shades on social media.. interviews.. and the fact that we can’t talk about it that time.”

“Didn’t you talk with each other?”

“We talked…. But it was after a while.” She gave them a warm smile “We had speak hurtful words that we didn’t really mean that time to each other. Jessica and I didn’t talk for almost a year.”

“That long?”

“Yes that long. But those times we are away from each other thought us a lot.”

“How about with Yuri? wasn’t it awkward?”

“Yuri is a really kind hearted person that’s all I can say. I mean we did argue about it but she wanted the best for the group and what’s the best for Jessi so she did what was needed to.”

“That was an eye-opener Ms. Hwang.”

“It took this long to explain what really happened I think the fans has the right to know.” She laughed “Sorry it took so much time.. we just can’t do it before because things were complicated back then.”

 

--

 

“I really want to stay but it’s getting late already Yul! Please just tell Jessi that I’ll be back soon.” Tiffany said as she hugged Yuri “It was really nice seeing you again!”

“Me too Pani-ah! Hey just call okay? and be safe.” She patted the latter’s back

“Bye my precious godsons!” she said to the two before giving the both of them a kiss on the cheek “You two have grown so much! Don’t worry I’ll take Timothy when we visit again.”

“Thanks Aunt Fany!”

 

**

 

my thesis is draining all what;s left of me. 

-_____-

anyways yulsic coincidence these days are kadgaskdgasdasf