EP03

The Real Jung-Kwons

EP – 03

 

0324 | 09:20

 

**

 

“Your Umma and I will be back in 3 days okay? don’t give Aunt Soojung & Aunt Yoona headaches okay?” Jessica said while fixing her son’s hair. “Mommy will miss you so much! be a good boy okay?” the older boy nodded “Okay take care of your baby brother too! No fighting okay?”

“Yes Mom.” Jungyeon smiled “Love you Mommy.”

“Love you too!” Jessica kissed him on the cheek “And you too my baby!” she softly caressed her younger’s sons cheek before putting a chaste kiss on his forehead. The little boy stirred in his sleep

“Sleepy head just like you Sica.” Yuri commented “Alright come one we gotta go.” She patted her wife’s back “Yoong just call us if anything comes up okay?” Yuri reminded “Bye Jungie call Umma if you need anything okay? be a good boy.”

“Yes Ma.”

“Okay unnie we’ll take care of the kids you know.” Soojung chuckled “They’re in good hands.” She proudly added.

 

Jessica and Yuri were to have a business meeting in Macau and had to leave the kids for 3 days. Soojung and Yoona volunteered to look after the kids while they were gone.

 

--

 

“What’s up with the sudden visit here though?” Soojung giggled a little before answering

“My filming wrapped up already they grant us an early vacation so I thought that I’ll just spend it here.” Yoona nodded in the side “And Yoona just finished her filming too so yeah why not right?”

“We’ll surely wait for your movie to come out Soojung-ssi.” The PD added earning a laugh from both Krystal and Yoona

“Yeah you better do!” Krystal jokingly threatened

 

--

 

Krystal and Yoona originally planned to buy gifts for the kids beforehand but the flight got delayed that day so they weren’t able to do so.

 

“Aunt Soojung I signed up for the football team on my school!” Jungyeon proudly said while sitting on Krystal’s lap “We have a game next week! Mommy and Umma said they’ll watch!”

“Jinjaa? You signed up for football? Woah! That’s nice!” Krystal squished his cheeks cutely before kissing him on the forehead “I wish I could watch you!”

“We can Krys.” Yoona suddenly spoke “Just tell your manager that we need some things to finish here.”

“Aunt Yoona you’ll watch too?” Jungyeon grinned while Yoona wiggled her brows and did a thumbs up “YEY! YEY YEY!”

“Hey you guys wanna go to the mall?” Krystal butted in “Let’s eat and shop!”

“I WANT!” the younger boy jumped up and down on Yoona’s back “I wanna eat pizza and ice cream!”

 

//

 

When Yuri and Jessica arrived in Macau they were accompanied by Jessica’s friends to the hotel. The meeting will be tomorrow morning so the two had some time to spend with each other first.

 

“It won’t be the first time Yuri will accompany you to an event right?”

“Uhm yeah.” Jessica looked at Yuri “After announcing our relationship she had been really showing her support openly.” She laughed “No more hiding and stuffs.”

“That first event she attended when was that?”

“It’s an opening of Blanc & Eclare in Gangnam.” Jessica looked at Yuri once again “That was the first one right?”

“Yeah that was the first.” Yuri nodded in agreement

 

**

 

It wasn’t Jessica’s first store in Seoul but it was one of the most memorable openings in history. Yuri walked on the red carpet and smiled for the cameras. Everybody was surprised when Jessica’s former member attended the event. The duo interacted comfortably throughout the night and even posed for some photos. Yuri trended on all sites after that event.

 

**

 

YOONA

 

We drove to the mall and had lunch at one of Krystal’s favorite restaurant. The two boys were really having fun sharing stories to us. Jungyeon told us that he is also planning to audition for their school’s piano club while Jungyeon shared that he is really excited to go to school next year. It was really fun listening to these kids stories.

 

"Let's take photos and send it to your Moms." I said while opening my phone 

 

 

"Haha you two are so cute!" I commented and showed Krystal the photo

 

“Of course they got if from me!" Soojung laughed "Anyways because you two were good boys Aunt Krystal and Aunt Yoona will buy you gifts!” Krystal excitedly told them after they finished eating “What do you guys want?” the two boys excitedly dragged me and Krystal towards the Toy Store.

 

--

 

“Your sister will surely rant about this again.” I told her while watching the two boys picked the stuffs they want. “You just bought them those large plushies last month.” I chuckled recalling the time I had to bring those extra-large plushies to their home.

 

IT WAS SO BIG! BIGGER THAN THE KIDS!

 

“It’s okay! I just want my nephews to be happy! Look at their faces.” Krystal pointed at the smiling and excited faces of the two boys “And don’t be a buzzkill you actually enjoy this too!” She said slightly shoving me in the arm “And for the record it was your idea to buy those plushies.” I just shook my head and smiled because it was true.

 

--

 

“You did buy a lot! For just two kids?!” the PD exclaimed when the 4 of them finished shopping. Krystal and Yoona only laughed “What were those stuffs?”

“Toys and some clothes.” Krystal answered “I bought Jungyeon a new stud for his game next week!”

“You chose it for him?”

“Yeah but I asked him first. It looked really cool right Yoong?”

“Yes it was one of those in the commercials haha! But seriously it was cool.”

“You surely enjoy spoiling your nephews so much.. but do you have any plans? Kids?” Krystal looked at Yoona before smiling

“Yoona.” Yoona looked at Krystal back and they shared a laugh.

“So no plans? For now?”

“I actually enjoy what we have right now.” Krystal said

“I think there’s no reason to rush and I mean we have those two already.” Yoona laughed “They’re like our own! And Soojung spoils them to death.”

“What does Jessica say about this? does she agree with you spoiling her kids?”

“Unnie understands it! HAHA! Like when I was younger she was the one who would usually take me on dates and buy me stuffs and all! She made my life so much easier you know.. and then the kids came I don’t know but there’s just this feeling that you want to give it all to them.” Yoona shook her head

“She spoils them and tolerates all their doings.”

“What?”

“She sometimes visit here only because for the kids.” Krystal lightly slapped Yoona in the shoulder “Ouch! Hahaha! but it was true!”

“YAH!”

“But that’s the truth!” Yoona grinned “But I mean who wouldn’t with those two little cute boys right?”

 

//

 

“I wonder what the kids are doing right now?” Jessica muttered lying on the bed while Yuri was busy unpacking their luggage. “Did Yoona or Soojung called Yul?” Yuri turned her head and shook it “Hmmm should I call them?”

“Knowing Krystal they’re probably on the mall right now buying stuffs for the kids.” Yuri laughed “Don’t worry about them!”

“I bet Soojung’s being a puppy for those two.” Jess shook her head

 

--

 

“What can you say to Krystal? Being an Aunt?”

“Well she’s really great!” Jessica laughed “She’s gonna kill me if I say any bad words to her haha just kidding Soojung-ah!”

“Yoona is also really close to your kids like really close.”

“Yoona was there when the kids are growing up just like Soojung.” Yuri answered “So that’s why.”

“They are my kids Santa Claus’.” Jessica added

“I remembered for Jungyeon’s birthday Krystal and Yoona gave Jungie a small BMW bike right Sica?”

“Yeah! I was surprised but you know those 2 will give anything for the boys.”

“Anything!”

 

//

 

When Yoona, Krystal and the two boys got home it was already dinner time. They bought take outs and just had dinner on the living room.

 

“Wauntie Kwristal Auwnt Yoong thwenk you fwor the gwifts!” Sungyeon mumbled with his mouth full “Wove you both!” He kissed the cheeks of his lovely aunts.

“Awww you’re welcome baby!” Soojung kissed him on the nose “Anything for you.”

“Thank you Aunt Soojung! Thank you Aunt Yoona!” Jungyeon also said then hugged the two. “I promise to be a good boy and do well in school!”

“Yes kiddo you’re welcome!” Yoona answered as she cutely ruffled the boy’s hair “Just continue being good boys okay? don’t make your parents mad hmmm?”

“YES! / Ywesh!” Yoona & Krystal both looked at each other before smiling.

 

They’re totally worth it.

 

**

 

coz i remembered Krystal saying

she'll buy gifts for her nephew / nieces on J&K lol.

^_^v

sorry took so long to update. 

sorry for the errors.