Pilot Episode

The Real Jung-Kwons

Pilot Episode

 

**

 

“Why did you accept this show?”  PD asked the couple

Yuri looked at Jessica before smiling “I think it’s about time now that we open up about our family life.” Yuri said “It’s been a decade since we last appeared on TV shows.” Jessica laughed and the others joined too “Right Sica?”

“Yeah it’s been 10 years already.” Sica nodded “But even before they have always asked us to do this show.” Jessica pointed to herself and Yuri “But I think we are not yet ready for the public that time.” She chuckled “But PD-nim was really persistent throughout the years.”

“Yeah and finally you both said yes.” The whole cast and crew laughed including Jess & Yuri “I think it’s about time that the public acknowledges how great and true your lovestory is.” Jessica shyly covered her face that made the crew members chuckled

“YAH! You’re still getting shy?” Yuri joked “You’re too old to be shy for this.” Jessica lightly slapped Yuri on the shoulder “Look she’s being violent again! And on live broadcast!”

“Welcome to The Real Life of the Jung-Kwons.”

 

--

 

“I’m Kwon Yuri and I am the head of this family.” Yuri giggled while saying her line “I am a member of the girl group Girls Generation in Korea. Me and Jessica have been together now for almost 18 years.”

 

“Hello I’m Jessica Jung-Kwon and Yuri’s wife.” Jessica giggled “Why do I have to say it in the opening?!” she whined “Can you edit it out?”

“Yah! Sica just continue!” Yuri said while Jessica looked at her shyly 

“I am now the CEO of my own company Blanc & Eclare.” She then smiled “And I am a proud mother of two beautiful boys.”

 

The two boys suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

 

“Guys calm down.” Yuri said “Come here.” the older of the two sat on Yuri’s lap while the younger one on Jessica “This is our oldest son.” Yuri cooed “Kwon Jungyeon.” The boy looked at Yuri then he smiled “Come on buddy greet our viewers.”

“Hello I’m Jungyeon.” Jungyeon said in perfect English

“And here is our baby boy Sungyeon.” Jessica cutely tucked some of the boy’s hair “You greet them baby.”

“Annyeong haseyo! I’m Sungyeon.” He said then smiled after

 

--

 

YURI

 

“So what made you say yes to the show?”

“Well the fact that PD-nim doesn’t stop calling us.” Yuri laughed loudly “Just kidding PD-nim! Well I thought this was a great time and like what I said it’s been too long! I think me and Sica likes to show the people how two women like us handles our family life.” Yuri smiled “You know it’s rare to have a show like this on air! In Korea I think this wouldn’t be approved to be aired.” The team laughed “Here in US they’re more open and I think we just want to show inspiration especially to the couples like us.”

 

*plays a flashback on tape*

 

15 years ago after Jessica’s departure from her former group Girls Generation she pursued her dream of becoming a designer. It came true when she launched Blanc & Eclare, she became a Creative Director first before she finally took the brands name. Yuri on the other hand was still signed as a SNSD member that’s why there were no news linking her to Jessica Jung. After Yuri’s contract with SM ended she flew to the US to get her visa fixed, she then went back to Korea again but not signing the contract SM offered her. A year and a half later Yuri surprised the people in Korea when she attended an event with Jessica Jung. The public was surprised when a month later Yuri & Jessica announced to the world that they were indeed in a relationship.

 

JESSICA

 

“How did you decide that you tell the public about your relationship?”

“To be very honest we really wanted to tell that sooner but Yuri was still in the group and we don’t want to ruin it so we waited.”

“How was it? When you finally announced it?”

“It was a relief to finally tell the world and not having to hide your relationship.” Jessica smiled “And Yuri was like ‘whatever they will say I don’t care ok? I will be with you and I won’t ever leave you again’ and I’m like ‘Are you nuts?! Her career was on the line that time.” Jessica was slightly tearing up “Aish! Why am I crying?! Agh I hate you guys.” She pouted

“The public did support you Jess especially the LGBTQ community.” PD said while handling Jessica a tissue

“Yeah it was so touching.” She said while wiping her tears “And thinking about it now I was just so happy we took that leap of faith.”

 

--

 

“Sica me & kids are hungry!” Yuri yelled from the living room

“Mommy we’re hungry!” the two boys added

“Are you gonna let us starve?!” Yuri added while laughing with the boys

 

Jessica who was reading files from her laptop stood up and walked towards the trio. She saw the trio giggling happily while waiting for her.

 

“Look at these three!” she pointed at the trio and shook her head “I am working and they’ll just do this.” she put both her hands on her waist “What do you like to eat then?”

“Pizza!”

“Kimbap!”

“Fried Rice! Kimchi!”

“Ice cream!”

“Cake! I want cupcakes Mommy!!!”

 

JESSICA

 

“Are they usually like that?”

“Yeah they kinda toned it down to be honest.” She laughed “They’re much worse when they want to.”

“Yuri is like a kid too!”

“She was actually who taught the kids that!” Jessica shook her head

“So what did you do for them?”

“I can’t cook that day so we ended up going to the restaurant. They were chaotic but we had fun.” She smiled after saying that “I enjoyed it actually .. well I always enjoy it when I’m with them.”

 

**

 

comments are much appreciated. 

i know i am really not that great

but i wanted to write this

for a long time already lol.

pls just bear with me kkkk

^ ___ ^ v