6 장

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is one thing you have, aside from your unbelievable intelligence, that other girls don't have. You can do it better than anyone else. I'm talking about being yourself."

 

Chapter 6

 

The school festival finally came and every member in our club became so busy. After what Sehun did to Soojung last time, I made sure that I paid him a visit on his apartment and gave him a piece of my mind. And you know what? The punk just told me that because he loves me so much, he's having fun teasing me. Love me his .

 

So let's carry on and forget about that brat. Our club finally decided to have a mini cafe for school festival. The moment Sehun suggested this mini cafe thing, I knew that he was up to something no good once again.

"Kai-ssi... Please wear this.." Baekhyun said as he handed me a very casual looking tuxedo. "Wait? Why do i have to wear this?" I asked him.

"Pres wants you and Sehun to attract customers in and she said that if you'll reject it then she has no other choice but to let Soojung attract the male customers while Sehun attacts the females." Baekhyun answered. "Oh! Have you seen Soojung? She looks like a goddess."

"Fine. I didn't even said I won't do it. I just asked okay? Geez." I said to him as I grumpily marched inside the dressing room. Baekhyun gave me a teasing smile before he left. "And I just gave you an answer to your question Mr. Lover boy."

 

The moment I stepped outside, I can already see Sehun smiling and waving to a crowd of girls and telling them to visit our cafe. I was about to go alongside him and do my duty of attracting customers when I felt a tap on my shoulder. The moment I turned around, I could see a very beautiful girl wearing a red tennis skirt paired with a white tank top and white sandals. I was amazed on how surreal her beauty was that I couldn't even utter a single

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter