3 장

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you can't get someone out of your mind, maybe they're supposed to be there. " - unknown

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 SOOJUNG

 

Jongin invited me to dinner. It's been twelve years since the day we met. Were on our first year of college.

 

"You dyed your hair again Jongin." I said as I ate a slice of steak.

 

"You noticed." He chuckled.

 

"Yeah. And you had a haircut." I said.

 

"So... Do I look more handsome now?" He asked.

 

"You look like the same Jongin I knew twelve years ago. Nothing changed." I said and he frowned. Did I say anything wrong?

 

We continued eating with Jongin telling me about his day at the university.

 

Jongin and I had been friends since the age of ten. Even though we didn't started off as friends.

 

In my memory, Jongin had always been a strange kid. He hated me to the guts that's why I was afraid to talk to him at first. I'm an introvert and I'm awkward with people. But everything changed after that night I brought him home because he suddenly collapsed on the street. From there on I knew he didn't hate me and slowly I became comfortable with his presence. Especially during the time when dad got into an accident. I was really thankful to Jongin since then.

 

"So Jong, how is your relationship with Yoona?" I asked.

 

"Well we broke up. I didn't like her anyway." He said as if he never really cared. But when he said that they broke up, I couldn't help but feel happy and I don't know why. Maybe I'm just not used to sharing my only friend with others.

 

"Oh. So you invited me to dinner because you're heartbroken after your break up and you wanted to talk about it?" I asked.

 

"No. I just like eating with you. And if I could, I would like to spend my breakfast, lunch and dinner with you everyday." He said. What is this weird feeling in my stomach? Must've been the food.

 

"You know that I'll go if you invite me Jong. You're my friend." I said and he sighed. I raised an eyebrow. Did I say something wrong again?

 

The next day at school I was talking with Eunji in front of the lockers when I felt an arm placed around my shoulder. I looked at the owner of the arm and it was simply Jongin.

 

"Hey Jung, dinner tonight okay?" He said and pinched my cheek. I simply nodded at him and he gave me the "I will call you" sign before running to his group of friends.

 

Eunji who was simply watching us with hawk eyes asked me if I was close with Jongin and I said yes.

 

"Oh my gosh! You're close with the Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin,  the only heir of the Kim Corporations. Oh my gosh! Will you lend me a favor Soojung-ah. Please!" She said.

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"Can you introduce me to Kim Jongin? Pretty please." I simply said okay but I didn't know it would send a little pang to my heart.

 

---

 

"So Jongin-ah..." I said. I was eating dinner with him again, this time, on my favorite restaurant.

 

"Oh... You need something Jungie? You rarely call me that. And everytime you do, you're ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter