4 장

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've been friends with Jongin for a long time and I don't want to loose him.

 

Chapter 4

 

Soojung

 

Earlier...

 

As usual, my routine for the day was to prepare for school,  eat breakfast, go to school, read my book, listen to the class discussion and meet with Eunji in front of my locker before going lunch.

 

The moment I met up with Eunji, she was giddily happy upon seeing me. She immediately wave at me and ran to me halfway as if I was going to escape her any minute.

 

"Soojung-ah! Thank you very much for introducing me to Jongin-ssi. I really appreciated it." She said to me. I was happy for Eunji. She was one of my friends now, not exactly close like Jongin and I, but still friends.

 

I frowned upon hearing what she said. I didn't know why but there it was again. The little pang in my heart. But shrugged it off easily and asked how it went.

 

"Well, after knowing about my great interest about business, Jongin-ssi decided to tour me in one of their hotels and showed me how the business was ran. I enjoyed and learned  a lot." She said and suddenly the pang in my heart was gone as soon I felt it.

 

"Well that was great then. I'm glad I was some sort of help." I said.

 

"By the way, you and Jongin are really close friends aren't you?" She asked. 

 

"Yes. But what made you say that? " I asked out of curiosity.

 

"Well,  because other than business, all he could talk about was you. He asked me if I was causing you any trouble or if you had eaten your food regularly. But what held an impression on me was when he asked me to take care and get along with you since he was practically your only friend. He even said that even though you're like an ice princess at first glance you are a very nice person. The nicest he'd met." She said. I didn't fail to notice the spark of admiration in her eyes. Kim Jongin was really worth admiring.

 

"Did he really said that? " I asked.

 

"Yeah. It seems like he's looking out so much for you. He wants you to have more friends." Eunji happily stated.

 

"I never thought Jongin cared like that for me."

 

JONGIN

 

"What's up Jung? It's rare for you to call me out like this." I said as I found her seated in our usual table in the bubble tea shop sipping on her favorite choco bubbletea. I took a sip of my taro bubbletea as I sat down in front of her.

 

"Thank you for coming Jongin." She said and gave me the smile I found myself falling in love with. Yes. You heard it right. I now acknowledge my feelings for her. But the girl in front of me was denser than water.

 

To prove my point...

 

"So why'd you called me here? Finally realized your true feelings for me and the fact that I feel the same way?"

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter