5 장

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the past twelve years that I've known Kim Jongin,  I know that he isn't someone like you claim him to be."

 

Chapter 5

 

UNKNOWN

 

"Welcome back master!" Butler Song greeted me as soon as I arrived in the airport by my private jet. 

"It's good to be back butler Song. Any news about my oh so precious cousin? " I asked. 

"Master Jongin is currently studying at Seoul University." Butler song said. "Any other news that's interesting for me to hear butler Song?"

"There's no other n... Oh I forgot! Master Jongin is always seen with this young lady. Her name is Jung Soojung." I smirked evilly. Jongin is with a Jung. She must be the little sister of Jessica,  my half brother was talking about. What a small world.

"Interesting." I whispered to myself. "Butler Song, bring me to Seoul University. And immediately arrange my papers. I'll be transferring schools. Also, research everything about this Jung Soojung while you're on it. "

 

Get ready Kim Jongin. I'm coming. 

 

 

JONGIN

 

"Okay! For our two new members, I am Jang Eunji, the president of music club. This boy beside me here is Byun Baekhyun, vp. The rest are Kim Jongdae, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Junmyeon, Park Chorong, Cho Eunha, and lastly, Kim Minseok." Eunji said as she pointed each members one by one. "Okay let's begin the meeting for the school fest. Who has any sugg..." But before Eunji could even finish what she's saying. A guy I've known since young came in from the front door.

"Sorry for disrupting your speech miss president, but I'd like to join this club too."

"Oh! Welcome! I'm Eunji, and you are?"

"I'm Oh Sehun."

"Okay guys. Let's skip the introductions. Let's continue with the meeting." Eunji said. I really didn't listened to what Eunji was saying from there onwards. My full attention was now on Sehun who sat down right next to Soojung. 

"Well hello there cousin! Aren't you glad I'm back?" He said to me but before I could even process a reply, he immediately switched his attention to Soojung.

"Oh. Hello there miss beautiful, what's your name? I believe I haven't met a beauty like you before." The heck?! When did he learn to talk sweet? I guess living in thr States taught him that. 

"I'm Soojung. Nice meeting you Sehun. Welcome to he club." Soojung said to him as she took his hand for a handshake. But instead of a handshake, Oh Sehun just kissed Soojung's hand and gave me a smirk. 

"I'm glad seeing you too Sehun." I said as I took Soojung's hand from him. "You might want to control your lips my dear cousin, unless you want me to chop it off your face and feed it to my piranhas."

"Was just introducing myself Jongin." He said to me. 

"You're not in the States now Sehun. Keep your lips to yourself." I snarled at him. 

"Ahh... Guys... Are we gonna continue the meeting or you're gonna continue your family reunion? Cause I'm very sure that you'll be comfortable doing outside." Eunji irritably said as she glared at the both of us. That made both Sehun and I quiet. Soojung, who was seated between us however, stood up and sat next to Baekhyun guy and Jongdae. 

"Look what you've done Oh Sehun."

"Didn't do anything Kim Jongin."

 

The meeting continued while me and Sehun are both sending glares to each other. We were so into the staring contest that we didn't notice that the meeting was already over and that we needed to start decorating our club room for the event. Apparently, we're to have a live band cafe with me being on drums since apparently Soojung told Eunji that I was once a drummer back in high school. It made me smile thinking that she remembered.

But it wasn't for long before my happy bubble was popped upon seeing Sehun having a conversation with Soojung.

"Hey Soojung. I can call you Soojung right?  We're the same age after all. You can call me Hunnie." I heard him say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter