2 장

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I challenged you in a game where you had the upper hand."

 

 

CHAPTER 2

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness Kai oppa is so fast!" "Go Kai oppa!" "Kai oppa!" "Kai oppa!"

 

All the girls from my class cheered for me except for one. I don't know why they kept calling me Kai when my name is Jongin. Not that I don't like it. Kai sounds cool. And the girl I'm referring to. You already know who she is. Soojung. Jung Soojung, Class A top 1. I still hate her despite what happened that night. I thought that after that, she'll start treating me differently. But no. She still ignores me like she didn't even know who I am.

 

After running five laps, our PE teacher gave us a break. It was now the girls turn to run around the field.

 

"Mina is so pretty." "Yeah I know." "Does she already have a boyfriend?" "No. But I heard she confessed to Kai but got rejected. " "Arghh. Why is it always him?! It's so unfair that he has everything. "

 

"Everything my . I don't have everything. If I did, I would have beaten Soojung long time ago." I thought to myself.

 

I heard my classmates say. Oh really. I wonder. Why is it always me? I don't even give a damn bit of effort yet they notice me. Not that I don't like it. In fact, I love the attention I'm getting. But ever since Soojung happened... Arghh never mind about her. I'm not trying to get her attention. No! Never.

 

Just then, the two of my classmates that were talking about me awhile ago approached and talked to me.

 

"Hey Kai!" Jin said, the one who likes that Mina girl.

 

"Yeah what?"

 

"We wanted to ask. " Jin said but was interrupted by J Hope or Jay for short."No, it's only him who wanted to ask you."

 

"Whatever." Jin rolled his eyes at his friend's remark. "Sooo...  Kai why don't you have a girlfriend?"

 

"I don't want one. And besides I haven't found someone who fits my type yet." I said to them.

 

"What's your type then?" Asked Jay. "My sister has a crush on you. Maybe she could fit your type of girl."

 

"I like girls who are not smarter than me. Who is not better at sport than me. A girl who is not arrogant. A girl who will always acknowledge me. A girl who's not always into books. A girl who name doesn't have J on her name... " But be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter