Chapter 7

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Dara left the cafe,she directly went to Star Studio to meet with Joon.

"Joonie, I'm here." But no one answered her.

"Yah! Lee Joon ah! Where are you?"

"Here noona!" 

He waved at her from the second floor. 

"Yah! Why do you need to shout? You could've tried looking for me up here since this is were the conference room is."

Her agent reasoned while looking at the frowning Dara in front of her.

She rolled her eyes,"But it's tiring to come up here Joonie." She said while pouting her lips.

"Sandara Park! Pouting isn't for you. Only my So Minnie can pout in front of me." 

"Yeah whatever. So why did you ask me to come here? Is there any good news? Can I have my exhibit soon?" 

She said while taking a sit in front of Joon.

"Ani." He replied and gave Dara a folder. "But Vogue Korea is asking if they can get you as their photographer for their September cover and fashion spread."

She closed the folder and seriously looked at him.

"Joon, you know I don't take pictures for that. I take pictures of places and landscape. I don't take pictures of people anymore."

"Key word is: ANYMORE. You're so good at taking pictures Dara. May it be places or people. Candid or not your skill shines through. Why not try this? It will also be a big help for your portfolio. And you have been idle for quite some time. The more time you waste the longer you have to complete your portfolio."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter