Chapter 6

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino just kept looking outside the window while holding the USB in his hands. The rain is falling and he thinks that the sky is hurt and crying.

I want to message her but will it be alright? She might ask how did I get her contact information. What will I tell her? She might think I'm a creep or worse, a stalker? I might lose my chances. YAH! Mino what are you talking about chances- "AISH!!" while ruffling his hair.

"Yah Mino what's your problem?" Their oldest member asked him. "You look like carrying the world's biggest problem."

"Ani Hyung! He's thinking how to talk to that beautiful noona in the cafe" Their maknae said.

"MWOH?" Mino has his mouth open.

"See you're too obvious Hyung but she's way out of your league just so you know." Rolling his eyes to his hyung.

"Yah maknae! What made you think that I'm out of her league. I'm Song Mino anyone can fall for me."

"So your Song Mino? And what's so great being you huh? Just because we already debuted and our fanbase increased in number doesn't make you any greater." Their maknae said while making gesture in the air.

"Kids! We're here already. Stop arguing. We have to rest already since we will perform in Inkigayo tom. No sleeping late Mino, Seunghoon and Taehyun okay?" Their always reliable leader reminded them.

"Taehyun we're so not done" Mino said while glaring at him.

Taehyun only smirked at him and dismissed him.

"Yah leader why do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter