Chapter 4

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara gave Bom a are-you-kidding-me-look.

"Of course, I take pictures. Are you forgetting that I am a photographer? I need to have at least 75 pictures for my portfolio."

 

Mino's thought: photographer: Chincha. Wow. I'm amazed with her. She's not only beautiful but talented.

 

"Ani, I know you're a photographer and you're good with it but why abandoned places? There is nothing special when it comes to those things. They are either full of insects and cobwebs or they are old rickety things. Why take pictures? I'm pretty sure no one's interested to look at old places."

 

Well, Bom just stated her opinion because she can't find it in herself to appreciate old stuffs instead she likes to be "in". She follows the trend or sometimes she starts the trend. It's a wonder how she and Dara became friends when they're completely opposite with each other.

 

But Bom can't help to notice the guy beside their table, who's wearing a pink cap and blue tracksuit,he's OBVIOUSLY listening and stealing glances at Dara while trying to be inconspicuous but miserably failing. He's just too obvious. This is interesting. Yep, her mind's drafting a plan already.

 

Instead getting offended with Bom's remark, she smiled and look at her bestfriend.

 

"Why not? Just because they were abandoned and they are already old and destroyed doesn't mean they are ugly. It's all about your perspective. As for me, I have always been fascinated of worn out and isolated places. I'm curious as to how they used to look and how did the people see them. I see beauty in them. And bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter