Chapter 3

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Hyung! Hyung!” PAK! The maknae of the group slap the head of his hyung who was busy staring at Dara.

“Yah! Wae? Wae? Taehyun-ah! Why did you do that to your hyung huh?” Mino pouted after asking Taehyun.

“Yuck stop pouting! You’re not cute at all. And FYI, your phone is ringing for a while already. Stop staring at that beautiful noona. And why is that your ring tone?” He said while looking at Mino with I’m-juding-you-right-now-you-creep stare.

“Ya-yah! I’m not staring at her. I was. . . I was looking at the window next to her.”

“Right, right. But might as well answer your phone already.”

“Ah. Ne. Yoboseyo? . . . . . Ah I won’t be able to come home . . . . Okay, bye!”

“Mino-yah, why is that your ring tone?” asked by his leader.

“I don’t know Yoon, maybe Dana changed it. She said that it’s her favourite song and she even kept on nagging me to get EXO’s autograph.”  The others just looked at her with WTF expressions.

“Then why don’t you get their autographs?” asked by the eldest one in their group.

“Aish. Hyung, that’s embarrassing. She should only support her brother and his group. No other groups allowed.”

They just rolled their eyes towards Mino because of his childishness.

“But make sure to put it on silent or vibrate because others might find it awkward that you have that as your ring tone. It’s better to pretend any news or what nots. Arasso?” Seungyoon reminded his groupmate. They continued eating but Mino can’t help it but to eavesdrop to the girls seating on the table next to them. It’s not like he really intended to listen to their conversations but he can’t help it since he was seated nearest to their table and could clearly hear them so might as well listen to know more about Dara. Yes, first name basis just because he likes her name.

 

At Dara and Bom’s table

They proceeded with their silent atmosphere after getting startled with the ring tone. Bom who’s busy eating while Dara who’s busy thinking, on the outside they might look like they had an argument but in reality they just don’t know where to start with their conversation. Dara knows that her bestfriend would ask a lot of questions so she just decided to keep quiet while waiting for Bom.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter