Chapter 2

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Yah! Dara-yah, I do really miss you. A lot. But before the talking let’s eat first.” And Bom gave her order to the waiter.

“One green tea for me.”

“That’s it?’

“Neh.”

“Suit yourself Dee.”

“So . . . “ Bom just keep on looking at Dara.

“Quit stalling Bom. Talk freely.”

Bom was fidgeting in her seat not knowing how to start. Being Dara’s bestfriend, she knows that Dara experienced a lot of pain in the past and she just want to ask her if she already moved on.

“Ah. Right. Talk. I’ll talk. Yes, I know how to talk” she got startled when she heard Dara laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHA. Ohmygod! Are you that nervous to talk to me? Whahahaha! Bomi-yah, I miss alien Park Bom.”

“Yah! Yah! Stop laughing! But on a second thought, keep laughing even if it’s on my own expense. I never heard you laugh like that for a long time.”

Dara stopped laughing and just looked her and as if they have this invisible connection, she knows Dara is urging her to continue.

“I just want to know, how are you? Ever since what happened with Jiyong you decided to leave. You isolated yourself from your family and from us, your friends. It’s been more than a year when you packed your bags and decided to travel.”

“First of all, I’m not isolating myself from all of you. I constantly talk with my mom and my siblings. Also, you always initiate to have video conference with the girls. If I am isolating myself, you woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter