Chapter 10

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early Morning in a Studio in Gangnam.

"Okay check the lightings and I think if you angle the reflector to the left side it is better."

 

"It's better to add more props for them to play with and make the photos more like candid."

 

"Excuse me, can you remove this unnecessary and unsightly pillows! It doesn't even suit the theme."

 

"But ma'am the editor want it to be there."

 

"But I AM the photographer in charge. And I was told that the theme is "Boy next door - sporty - intelligent - refreshing" So KINDLY EXPLAIN WHY ARE YOU INCLUDING A LEOPARD PRINTS PILLOWS IN THE SET???"

 

"Dara, why are you scaring the poor assistant? Look he looks so scared! He ran away from you!" Her agent, Lee Joon said while trying to pacify her mood.

 

"What?? Do YOU actually think that I would be here to just literally take pictures?? You know how meticulous I am." Dara said while shrugging and checking the lightings again.

 

"I  ---" He was cut off when he heard some commotion in the door.

 

"Yah! Boys, can't you give me a break? And try to keep the place in peace. Be careful with the props. Don't destroy them like what you did with your previous photoshoot. I almost kneeled in apologizing toward the crews." Their manager kept on reminding the boys while they were entering the studio forgetting that everyone can hear them already.

Once all the members a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter