Triggered Memories P.3

♛ Locked Heart: JOURNEY OF LOVE ♛ Season 1 (APPLY closed)[HIATUS]

Listen to this..: 

 

~CHI HOON's POV~

"Kyaaa!! Chi Hoon Oppa!!!" the girls shouted, it was just ordinary to me, everytime i return here to school i always have these girls around me.

"Yoo-chan..it's really him..let's go" I heard a familiar voice, when i turned around i saw Seorin who was about to leave.

"Well i'm in the mood to annoy her today" I said at myself. "Seorin!" i said as i ran towards her. i really thought that she was wearing make up during the photo shoot but i was shocked when the photographer said that she did not applied make up in her face, and today when i saw her she looks like an angel. 

~end of Chihoon's POV~

~no one's POV~

"yah! Where the hell are you taking me?!" Seorin shouted but Chihoon pretended not to hear."Yah! Ahjussi!" 
"Ah-ahjussi?!" Chihoon said as he finally looked at me.
"Yeah! i called you Ahjussi, where the hell are you taking me?" I asked him again.
"Just shut up and follow me, and for your information i'm just 18 years old and you are 16 so you should respect me" Chihoon answered.
"Just tell me where you are taking me so i'll shut up, AH-JU-SSI!" Seorin said as she teased Chihoon.
suddenly he stopped & let Seorin's hand go and looked at her straight in the eyes.
"If you won't stop calling me ahjussi, i'll kiss you again" Chihoon threathened.
"hahaha, don't make me laugh Ahjussi! you can't do it publically" Seorin glared back.
"Try me!" Chihoon said as he was moving his face near Seorin's.
"Stop!" Seorin shouted. "Okay! okay, i give up.. i won't call you ahjussi again" Seorin said as Chihoon's face is only inches away from hers.
"Too late" Chihoon smirked as he drew Seorin's body near his and he placed his arms around Seorin's body totally locking her within his grasp.
Seorin can feel Chihoon's heavy breathing & she can feel that the people passing by are looking at them, her feeling of embarassment made her close her eyes. she can't escape.
"Hahaha! fooled you!" Chihoon laughed."You were expecting a kiss right?"
"Urgh! You! aish!!!" Seorin irritatingly said while she stompped her feet.
"Sorry, hahaha, i just like to tease you, your expressions amuses me" Chihoon said.
"Amuse?! do i look like a game or an entertainer to you?! urgh!" Seorin finally snapped she hurriedly left Chihoon who was dumbfounded.
"Wait Seo-chan! Mianhe!" Chihoon shouted while he ran just to catch up with Seorin. when he finally caught her
"Will you please! Please! Leave me alone?!" Seorin said as she tried to get Chihoon's hand from holding her hand.
"Mianhe! I'm really sorry" Chihoon said as he knelt down.
"Yah! Stand up will you.. it's embarrasing!" Seorin said.
"I won't stand up if you won't say that you're not angry anymore." Chihoon said.
"Ok! i'm not angry anymore so please stand up."Seorin answered.
"yes! pull me up..hahaha" Chihoon said.
"Urgh! your...aish.." Seorin said as she tried to pull Chihoon up, but her balance failed her. she suddenly felt the pain in her right ankle.
"Seo-chan? omo! i forgot about that" Chihoon said as he quickly stood up and carried Seorin in Bridal style.
"What? put me down, i can still walk." Seorin protested.
"I won't, i'm the one at fault here, your ankle is injured because of what happened yesterday between the two of us" Chihoon said.
"what are you talking about?! waaaah!!!! this is so embarassing!!!" Seorin screamed after she heard a woman say.
"Is this how young couples these days date?"

Chihoon brought Seorin to a nearby clinic to have her injured Ankle be bandaged up.
"If you have that kind of sprain you shouldn't have went to school." Chi Hoon said as he looked at Seorin.
"Why do you care so much?" Seorin asked.
"Nothing, just forget about this, where do you live?" Chihoon answered.
"Wae? are you going to hunt me down?" Seorin joked.
"yah! i'm going to take you home." Chihoon replied.
Seorin instantly told Chihoon her address so he brought her home.

Days passed by, Chihoon & Seorin gradually became close, Chihoon who rarely goes back to school due to modeling now is actively participating in his lessons. the whole campus guessed that it was because of Seorin.

"Unnie! " Yoora shouted as she entered the Tennis Court.
"Yoora, please keep your voice down" Seul Rin said.
"Mainhe" Yoora answered.
"Seorin Unnie!" SeulRin called out Seorin who was just won her match.
"Oh, Yoo-chan, Seul-Chan you don't have class?" Seorin asked.
"Nope, hehehe.." Yoora answered. "Well i guess Chi-Chan is not here.."
"Huh? who? " Seorin asked.
"You're boyfriend.. Chi hoon Ahjussi.." Seul Rin teased.
"Seul-chan you better stop calling him Ahjussi..he is really mean..and HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Seorin retorted back.
"Hmm..really? then why is he always beside you?" Yoora asked with a mischievious grin.
"I don't know..maybe he just wants to annoy me.." Seorin answered.
"i'm Not trying to annoy you Seo-chan" Chi Hoon said which caused Seorin to flinch.
"What the- yah! you nearly gave me a nervous breakdown!" Seorin said as she slapped Chihoon's shoulder
"Sorry, well here, i know you're thirsty." Chihoon said as he gave Seorin a can of Juice.
"Ah, kamsa.." Seorin said as she took the can of juice.
"and then she said that He is not her boyfriend" Yoora repeated.
"Seo-chan told you that? well yes i'm not her Boyfriend, YET" Chihoon said as he stressed out the word Yet.
"What?! what do you mean by that Chihoon?" Seorin blurted out.
"Seo-chan i know that we already kissed..well accidentally if that's what you'd like to call it but i know that we'll still end up together." Chihoon explained.
"You guys already kissed?!" Yoora & SeulRin shouted that made everyone in the tennis court look at their direction.
"Aigoo! let me explain first " Seorin said as she looked at her bestfriends. "And you Mister, urgh! see what you and your Dreams did!! i'm really going to kill you." Seorin said as she glared at Chihoon.
"Why?..is it wrong to dream about you and me? and Seo-chan you can't kill me..i know that you also like me.." Chihoon said while he smiled sweetly.
"like? Also? yah! Shut up!!!!" Seorin said. "Yoora, SeulRin let's go! and you, stay here!" She said while turning her back against ChiHoon.
"Hyung, it looks like Unnie aslo likes you..so keep on annoying her...hehhee..hwaiting!"
"SeulRin! Are you coming or are you going to stand there and talk to that daydreaming freak?!" Seorin shouted with an annoyed tone.
"Coming!" Seul Rin answered "Well Hyung..bye bye..just annoy Unnie some other time...hehehe"