Triggered Memories P.5

♛ Locked Heart: JOURNEY OF LOVE ♛ Season 1 (APPLY closed)[HIATUS]

"Come on Yoora, tell us, who is he...come on.."Ji Hee and Mi Ree pleaded with doing some aegyo, which never affected Yoora, Seorin and Seulrin.
"Both of you should better stop that" SeulRin said as she looked up from her laptop.
"I think i'm getting indigested" Seorin said as she pretended to have a stomach ache.
"I better come with you Unnie, my mind is going blank" Yoora added which caused the other girls to laugh so hard.
"Yah, Unnie,it hurts you know" Mi Ree said as Ji Hee joined her act like they are really hurt.

"Aigoo...why is my Seo-baby looking like this?" Chihoon suddenly popped out of nowhere.
"Seo what?!"Seorin asked as she glared at Chi hoon, who just arrived ith TJ.
"Oppa!" Seul rin shouted as she saw her boyfriend heading towards her, she suddenly jumped out of her seat and hugged TJ.
"aw..thay are so sweet" Yoora, Mi ree & Ji hee said as they watched Seulrin and TJ, but their attention was then turned to Seorin and Chihoon who was still fighting.
"Seul Unnie and TJ oppa really ahs chemistry and is sweet with each other, unlike those two" Yoora said as she sighed heavily.
"Yah! Lee Chi Hoon! when did i gave you the permission to call me baby?"Seorin yelled.
"Hmm...in my dreams?" Chihoon answered causing Seorin to flare up again.
"Why you little brat!" Seorin's pitch chimed up.
"uh-oh, she's angry" SeulRin said as she looked at TJ.
"i think we better leave" TJ said while he held Seulrin's hand.
"I think TJ oppa is right" Mi Ree said as she stood up together with Yoora and Ji Hee.
"STAY!" Seorin hissed as she looked at her friends.
"Y-Yes Maam!" The girls togetther with TJ scrambled to sit down.
"Wow! You even got TJ, i'm impressed Seo..chan" Chihoon said as he tried to annoy Seorin more.
"Urgh! Lee Chihoon, when will you stop pestering me?!!!" Seorin asked as she turned her back and grab her bag.
"And where do you think you're going?" Chihoon asked as he grabbed Seorin's arm and yanked her back.
"Home! and let me go!" Seorin demanded as she tried to escape from Chihoon's deathly grasp.
"No!" Chihoon retorted while he pulled Seorin closer and turned her around to face him.
"What the?!" Seorin gasped as Chihoon's lips met hers, he tried to deepen the kiss but Seorin was trying to push him away.
the others just stared at them awestrucked about what they just saw.