Story Trailer..1: a short introduction

♛ Locked Heart: JOURNEY OF LOVE ♛ Season 1 (APPLY closed)[HIATUS]

~present~

"Rin!" Seul Rin said while she is Running with Yoora, they were trying to catch up with Seorin who was running so fast.
as Seul Rin & Yoora arrived in the front gate of their school, they saw Seorin sitting while hugging her legs close to her chest.
"Unnie, what happened?" Yoora asked, this was not the  first time that she saw Seorin like this but it hurts her seeing how Seorin changed just for Chi Hoon.
"He fooled me again, he lied! i shouldn't have trusted him with my heart!" Seorin screamed as she threw the bracelet that Chi Hoon gave to her.
"Rin-ah, there are other guys out there ok?, it's not the end of the world" Seul Rin said as she comforted her friend.
"Rin Unnie, Seul Unnie is right, you are not the only one who experienced this" Yoora said as she held Seorin's hands.
"I know but it hurts, it really hurts, why can't i be as strong as both of you Seul Ri, Yoora? " Seorin said as she looked up to her friends.
"You are stronger than what you think Unnie, all you have to do is believe in yourself" Yoora said.
"But...i'm.." Seorin was about to contradict what Yoora said.
"Aish! stop being negative Kim Seorin! where's the Kim Seorin that i knew? get a hold of yourself, i did not cry like that when Taejun left" Seul Ri said as she tried to pull Seorin up.
"Well Seul Unnie, you cried , but not like this" Yoora said as she helped Seul Rin with pulling Seorin up.
"Yah! both of you will break my arm if you still continue to pull it like that" Seorin said as she pulled her hands away from her friends and she got up by her self.
"That's the Seorin that we know!" Seul Ri said while she smiled.
"hehehe.., but Yoo-chan, you cried like i did right?" Seorin asked.
"Ani~i did not" Yoora defensed her self.
"You did.."Seul Rin teased.
"I Did not!!!" Yoora said as she was trying to escape from Seul Rin's tickles.
"Yes you did!" Seul Rin said as she chased Yoora.
Seorin just shook her head, she really can't believe that these girls are her friends, aside from being crazy, their personalities does not always clash coz they all swore to help each other out anyway that they can.
"Yah! both of you stop that! Yoora! you might fall over.." Seorin screamed as she warned her friends.
but it was Seul Rin who stumbled.
"Seul Rin!" Seorin screamed as she ran towards Seul Rin & Yoora who was both laughing.
"Hahaha, i'm alright" Seul Rin said as she smiled sweetly.
"Aigoo!! if you will bruise your self what should i do...wait Yoo-chan you'd better call Min Jun if Seul Rin's injured" Seorin said as she looked at Yoora.
"Unnie! i thought you won't tease me, everything is over between me & that guy." Yoora said. "Wait where is _______ ?"
"ah, i did not notice that she is not here" Seul Rin said as she got up.
"Maybe she's contemplating or practicing somewhere, we might as well look for her, since our classes are over" Seorin said as they re-entered their campus.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hmm..who knows how to make a movie trailer?...please..tell me..T_T

 RIN