CHAPTER 1: our new beginning

♛ Locked Heart: JOURNEY OF LOVE ♛ Season 1 (APPLY closed)[HIATUS]

~2 years after~
Ages of Characters:
Seorin - Current age:18 years old; Heartbreak age: 16
Yoora- CA:17 years old ; Heartbreak age: 15
Seulrin-CA: 18 years old; Heartbreak age: 16
Ji Hee-CA:18 years old; Heartbreak Age: 15
Mi Ree-CA: 18 years old;Heartbreak age:-still in process- (just joking, you'll know when..XD)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Seul-chan!Hee-Chan!,Yoo-chan!!" Seorin said as she waved and ran towards her friends who are standing at the Airports Waiting area.
"Unnie!We missed you!!" The girls shouted as they hugged Seorin.
"So How was your trip?" Ji Hee asked as she linked her arm at Seorin.
"Hee-chan, my luggage is heavy, please don't add any more weight" Seorin said as she looked at her friend who also arrived from Hawaii
"Hmm..Unnie, i'm not that heavy, it was fine there, but i really loved it here in Korea" Ji Hee answered.
Apparently all the Girls left Korea to study and recuperate abroad for a year so they basically missed each other.
Ji Hee went to Hawaii, Seorin & Mi Ree went to New York, Yoora went to England & Seul Rin went to Russia
"Wait Rin Unnie, where is Mi Ree Unnie?" Yoora asked as she noticed that Mi Ree is gone again.
"huh? she went down first, i thought she was here with you" Seorin said.
"Ani~ right after we got down and met here there is still no sign of Mi Ree" Seul Rin answered.
"Guys!!!! Mianhe..my Luggage got stuck in the..." Mi Ree said as she bowed.
"Stuck? Ree-chan, don't you dare lie to us, there is the proof of the true reason why you are late." Seorin said as she wiped Mi Ree's lips with her handkerchief.
"Hehehe, mianhe, i should have never lied" Mi Ree said as she wiped off the excess chocolate.
"Hahaha, you never changed Mi Ree" Ji Hee said.
"even after a year your love for food never changed" Seul Rin.
"Rin Unnie, Seul Unnie, Hee Unnie, Ree Unnie the car is here!" Yoora shouted as she saw the gray Lexus car that the five of them bought from their allowance.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv_sHSC5sJjFlUpSqDXj1
 

"Rin Unnie, You drive" Seul Rin said as she gave the keys to Seorin who was still looking at the car.
"Huh? Me? why?" Seorin asked.
"Coz among the five of us, you are the only one who has a lisence to drive" Ji Hee replied while she helped Yoora with her luggage. "Yoora what did you put in this?"
"Hmm...my personal things, my dress, my..." Yoora started to enumerate all of it.
"Are you sure you did not put Ha Min in there?" Mi Ree asked while she teased Yoora.
"Huh? Unnie how can Ha Min fit in there? if only i could bring him here, i will really stuff him inside that bag" Yoora said as she sighed.
"Yoora did you guys fight again? or did he make you cry AGAIN?" Seul Rin asked with a concerened face, among all of them Yoora has the fragile heart, that's why they are all afraid & mad if someone makes Yoora Cry.
"Just Pick Either of the Two" Yoora said with a smile on her face.
"aish! Yoo-chan, if that guy breaks your heart, i'll really break his bones!" Seorin said while she looked annoyed, she knows everything that has happened to Yoora, from the day that Yoora fell in & out of love with MJ, and up until Yoora's On & Off relationship with the Playboy Ha Min.
"Rin Unnie, you know how much Yoora loves that Playboy" Ji Hee said as she opened the trunk of the car. "Are you guys not going to help me here?"
"I'll be the one driving so, i'm excused" Seorin said as she escaped and went to the drivers seat.
"Rin Unnie!" Ji Hee shouted. "Seul Rin?"
"Ani~hahaha, i'm tired, you are strong enough Ji Hee" Seul Rin said as she sat beside the Drivers seat.
"Yoora?" Ji Hee said as she looked at Yoora.
"Mianhe Unnie, i should not tire myself too much." Yoora said as she also got in the car.
"Mi Ree?" Ji Hee looked at Mi Ree.
"Mianhe, i'm hungry, i don't have the energy to carry things, among all of us Ji Hee, you are the athletic one so that means you can do it..Aja!" Mi Ree said as she followed Yoora.
"Aish! why did i bother asking them?"Ji Hee said as she placed all the bags inside the trunk.

"See we told you.." Seul Rin said.
"Told me what?" Ji Hee asked with a confused face.
"That you can do it alone, hehehe" Yoora added.
"Guys buckle up, our Road trip starts here" Seorin said as she started the car.
"Rin Unnie, can we stop by in a restaurant? i really want to.." Mi Ree asked but she was cut off by the other girls.
"no!" The four girls chorused.
"Wae? i only want to eat.."Mi Ree answered while she pouted.
"Because once you start eating, who knows what time we can get out of the restaurant." Seorin replied as she glanced at Mi Ree in the RearView mirror of the car.
"Hmmpf! you are all mean *mehrong!* " Mi Ree said as she crossed her arms. 
"hahaha, Kyeopta!" Yoora said as she pinched Mi Ree's cheeks.
"Yoora!! don't pinch me.." Mi Ree said as she started to tickle Yoora.
"Ji Hee Unnie,help!" Yoora shouted.
"Ji Hee to the rescue!!" Ji Hee shouted as she started tickling Mi Ree.
"Waah..i wanna join too!!!" Seul Rin said as she looked at the three girls who are playing at the back.
"yah! do you all want us to die? i can't concentrate on my driving...aish!!!" Seorin commented, the four girls looked at her. "I wanna join too!" Seorin shouted.
"Hahaha! Unnie! we thought you are angry" Seul Rin said as she smiled at Seorin.
"Ani~I will never be angry at you guys, the FOUR OF YOU ARE MY NON BLOOD RELATED SISTERS" Seorin said. "well you should all rest, i know that you are all tired, i'll wake you up when we arrive"
"De~" the girls answered as the four closed their eyes.
"Unnie why are you not closing your eyes?" Yoora innocently asked Seorin.
"Yah! Do you really want all of us to die Yoo-chan?"Seorin & Seul Rin answered.

 


::::::::::::::::i hope you all liked this:::::::::::

♥Rin