story Trailer : 2y

♛ Locked Heart: JOURNEY OF LOVE ♛ Season 1 (APPLY closed)[HIATUS]

"Yah! Hee-chan!" Seorin screamed when she saw JiHee smoking at the school's backyard, Ji hee was not with her other friends today, maybe because this was the exact date when Chan Ho broke up with her.
"Oh! Rin Unnie, Seul Ri, Yoora, nice to see you three" Ji Hee said as she steped closer to her bestfriends.
Yoora stepped back, the smell of the cigars really irritates her senses, and it might trigger some virus inside her body.
"Yeon Ji Hee, you better stop that!" Seorin said as she took the cigarette stick from Ji Hee's hand.
"Aw, come on Unnie, i promise this will be the last time i'll smoke here" Ji Hee said.
"Yeah! last time?, come on Ji Hee, you always say that." Seul Ri sarcastically said to her friend.
"Just let me be ok?"Ji Hee replied in an almost crying tone. yes she started to rebel, but she hates it when she sees her friends worrying about her, she hates to see Seul Rin angry, Yoora afraid, and Seorin that is really about to snap.
"Let you be?! Yeon Ji Hee! you are not the only one here who is heartbroken, all five of us are!, wait since Ree is not here she's an exception" Seorin said while her tone started off to an angry one to a mellow tone then back to angry. "Argh! i hate it when i divert back, urgh! let me continue, Listen Chan Ho has his own life now, yes i know that it hurts, but look it's been a year since he left you, if he sees you like this, he'll think that when he left you you became weak, do you want him to think of you like that?" Seorin said as she grabbed Ji Hee's shoulder.
"I don't, but Unnie, it's hard to return back to my old self" Ji Hee answered while looking at her friends.
"Hmm,..Ani~it's not hard Unnie, we can help you" Yoora said as she smiled sweetly.
"Aigoo, Yoora, don't smile like that' Ji Hee said while she hugged Yoora.
"Unnie, take a shower first before you hug me" Yoora said that caused them to laugh.
"ok ok" Ji Hee said as she raised her hands.
"Hee-chan, you can act like that when he is around, just don't smoke and drink, i will really kill you if you'll smoke & drink" Seorin said.
"You can also keep your new look, it suits you, hahaha" Seul Ri & Yoora said.

"Rin Unnie! Seul Ri! Yoora! Ji Hee" Min Ree shouted while she run towards them.
"Oh! i thought you can't find us" Seul Ri said as she looked at the panting Min Ree.
"How can i not find all four of you? you are all shouting and such." Min Ree said as she linked her arms with Yoora.
"Why isn't Hye-hyung with you?" Yoora asked.
"He's totally freaking me out these past few days" Min Ree answered.
"after he confessed to you he changed huh?" Ji Hee asked.
"Wha- What?! How did you know?" Min Ree asked with a surprise tone.
"Hahaha, even Rin Unnie knows that, even though she's not always here at school" Yoora said as she looked at Seorin who by that time is answering a phone call.
"What?" Seorin asked when she saw her friends staring at her.
"We are sure lucky to have a friend who has a job, hahaha, Unnie, where will we eat this time?" Min Ree asked.
"What? Ree-chan, you always love to eat, i still have to finish a photoshoot" Seorin said.
"Then we will all come with you! so that we can all eat together" Seul Ri said as she looked at the other girls who just nodded.
"Aish!, ok..and HE will be there, ottoke?" Seorin said.
"Uhmm...we'll back you up Unnie" Yoora answered.
"Wait, what happened? did he make you cry again?" Ji Hee asked.
"It's a long story, and it's all over now, we won't see Rin Unnie cry anymore" Seul Ri & Yoora said in unison.
"Wait where is Ree-chan again?" Seorin asked.
"PRESENT!! I'm hungry!! Rin Unnie, please finish the photoshoot fast" Min Ree shouted, she was already near Seorin's car.
"There she goes again with her FOOD" Seorin, Yoora, Ji Hee & Seul Ri said while they shook their heads.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I Hope you girls like this..XD
comment please..hahaha..

♥Rin