Chapter 2: Triggered memories P.1

♛ Locked Heart: JOURNEY OF LOVE ♛ Season 1 (APPLY closed)[HIATUS]

A slight author's note:

i'll post our memories one by one as a flashback..i'll try my best to surpris all of you..:))
here's the Sequence:

  1.  SEORIN
  2. SEUL RIN
  3. YOORA
  4. JI HEE
  5. MI REE (you still did not experience any heartbreaks but i love challenges..hahaha..so i'll write your flashback last..mainhe..i hope you understand)

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

 

Seorin looked at her friends who was sleeping inside the car.
"I wanna sleep too" Seorin sighed.

after 3 hours and a half they all arrived at Seoul. She stopped in front of their apartment.

"Seul-chan, Hee-chan, Yoo-chan, Ree-chan" Seorin tried to wake up her friends.
"Omma, 5 more minutes" Seul Rin said as she slightly opened her eyes.
"Omma?! Yah! Seul Rin! i'm not your Omma" Seorin shouted.
"ah! Mianhe Unnie" Seul rin said as she wiped her eyes.
the other girls instantly woke up after they heard Seorin's shout.
"Seul Unnie, did you question Rin Unnie's age again?.." Yoora asked while she saw Seorin who was pouting at the drivers seat.
"It was just an accident." Seul rin answered as she looked at Yoora. "Mianhe Rin Unnie"
"Hahaha, Rin Unnie is always like this she is so sensitive if her age is the issue" Ji Hee said as she woke up.
"I'M STILL HUNGRY!!!!!!" Mi Ree shouted while she was still closing her eyes.
the four girls who are awake already knew that Mi Ree is faking her sleep.
"ah! is that who i think it is?" Seorin blurted out as she saw a familiar figure walking towards their direction.
"Mi Ree Unnie!! wake up quick!" Yoora shouted as she patted Mi Ree's shoulder.
"What? who?" Mi Ree quickly got up and went near the window.
"Hahaha, we fooled you!" Ji Hee said as she laughed so hard.
"are you expecting someone to visit you today Mi Ree?" Seul Rin asked with a grin on her face.
"hu-huh? i-i'm not, and i'm not expecting Do Yeong to visit." Mi Ree answered.
"Ree-chan we did not say nor mentioned Do Yeong's name" Seorin said as she smirked in an evil way.
"BUSTED!!! hahahaa" The other girls laughed as Mi Ree just bowed her head.
"Hahaha, enough of these, why don't all four of you bring our bags to our apartment and i'll shop for our food arasso?" Seorin said as she unlocked the car.
"De~" the girls answered as they slowly got out of the car.
"Rin Unnie, can i come with you?" Yoora asked.
"Ani, just help them out, i'll make a special dish for all of you to eat" Seorin said as she turned the engine on.
"Rin cooks really really really well..aigoo!! thinking of what she'll cook makes me so hungry!!" Mi Ree shouted again.
"Mi Ree, when will you stop thinking about food?" Seul Rin said.
"Mi Ree Unnie will never stop thinking about Food Seul Rin Unnie" Yoora said as she waved at Seorin who already left.
"Aish!! i'll just text Rin to buy us ice cream" Mi Ree said.
the three other girls just shook their heads and said. "She never changed"

> SEORIN's POV<

"hahaha, there they go again" i thought when i heard them all talk about Mi Ree & her love for food. i just hurriedly left before Mi Ree requests.
as i traveled to the mall it was a little bit far from our apartment so it's a one hour ride.
i turned the radio on and guess what,  the song that played was the song that my Ex-boyfriend Chi Hoon dedicated to me when we broke up.


i'm not annoyed or angry, it was just awkward to hear the song again especially when i'm passing by the park where me & Chi Hoon always go. i don't know why but i just stopped the car and went down. i walked towards the park and started to reminisce the past.

~Flashback~

"Yah! what do you think you are doing?! This is a photo shoot not a play room" A guy shouted at me and my friends.
"ah, Mianhe ahjussi, i'm new here so, i was just trying to make myself comfortable here" I said i knew that i was the loud one in the group.
"Ahjussi?! you, you called me Ahjussi?!" The guy spoke, "Don't you know who i am?"
"ah...you're the owner of this agency ahjussi?' Yoora said.
Mi Ree, & Seul Rin elbowed Yoora and looked at her with Come-on-lets- get-out of here- look.
"Rin Unnie, we're going..we need to find Ji Hee." Seul Rin said as she held Seorin's hand.
"Huh? you're leaving me here? andwae!!"i screamed like a kid.
"Aish! when will you stop shouting?!" The guy said as he grabbed my arm with a gentle but strong force.
"Yah! Ahjussi! where are you taking me?!!" I shouted again.
My friends just looked at me and Ji Hee gave me a Hwaiting pose.
"Will you stop calling me Ahjussi? my Name is Lee Chi Hoon!" Chi Hoon said as he let my arm go. "I need to take you to the make up room."
"Make up?! andwae! no make up!! please!! make ups will make my skin wrinkle if i grow old!!" i said as i shook my head.
"What?!" Chi Hoon said in disbelief. "This is the very first time i heard a girl say no to make up, it's only light make up so you don't need to worry about your face."
"Really? wait..you're not angry anymore?' I asked. "Is this guy for real?" i thought.
"I'm not ok, i was just in a bad mood coz you are so loud and you called me an ahjussi, i'm just 18, and i bet you are also 18" he said as he sweetly smiled.
"Me? 18? ani..i'm 16..." I said.
"What? really? but your height..." Chi Hoon said as he measured my height and he suddenly looked at me with his face closer to mine.
"What's wrong with my height?" i asked as i tried to avoid his stare.
"Nothing" Chi Hoon answered.
"Kim Seorin! Lee Chi Hoon! please prepare, both of you will do the photoshoot together." the photographer said.
"Huh?! what?! both of us?!" we both shouted.
"Yes, both of you seemed close to each other" the photographer said as he looked at me & Chi Hoon.
then i suddenly realized that we are standing SOOOO close to each other, and that when he measured my height and looked at me.
"Ani, we just met today" i said as i made a X sign with my arm.
"Really? well i don't care if both of you just met today, or you met yesterday or any other day just prepare for your photoshoot." The photographer said.


:::::::ok..this is just the part 1 of Seorin's past relationship...i hope that all of you will look forward to the second part..::::