Chapter 24

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo POV

"Mingyu, do we really need to------"

"ssshhh!" Mingyu held my hands under the table, we are sitting in a coffee shop near his place, this is where he decided to meet Jun, I don't even know how he confessed Jun to talk to us but he just called me and said that the date and time has already been set by the two of them.

I'm scared though, its been 2 weeks since I last saw him and those 2 weeks are also hell for me. When I went to school the next day after I went and talk to Mingyu, I can feel all the stabbing glares from all the people from the university. I do understand where they are coming from, my relationship with Jun is such an open book that I know that people knows that I'm the bad guy in this story.

Mingyu and I tried to keep it low in the campus, in class even in our personal times. We tried not to add fuel to the fire that both of us started. As for Jun, Soonyoung said that he was drained in practice, he would be in the dance room the moment he arrive at school and after his classes ends, Seungcheol hyung even tried to ban him in there but Soonyoung said that Jun threatened him that he will quit the dance group if ever that would happen.

My circle of friends are also lying low, They would just call me here and there to just check up on how I was coping up with all this things, and that is more than enough for me. And when I told them that Mingyu and I would talk to Jun today, they assure me that everything would be alright and that this is the best thing that we can do for us and for Jun.


I looked at my hands under the table, Mingyu haven't said anything ever since we arrived here, he just keeps on drinking his coffee which is by the way his second cup, Jun is late, Mingyu said that the both aggreed to met at 9am but its already 10:30am and Jun is still not here.

"Mingyu I dont think he is coming"

Mingyu just looked at me and gave my hand a squeezed before he took another sip of his coffee. I sat still for the next 10 minutes before I tried to speak to him again "Mingyu, can we just go, Jun is no----"

*Chingggg... Chinggg..*

I felt numb and my body began to stiff, that's him. I know that scent more than anyone, I can't be mistaken, he is here now.

I heard the chair in front of me move, I can't get myself to look at him, I felt like the moment I look at him I would cry and just turn this meeting into a mess.

"I was expecting that you have already left." His tone gave me shiver down my spine, That is the coldest tone I have ever heard from him. "So what do you want to talk about?"

Mingyu gave me another squeeze before he began talking. "Jun, I just want to explain to you everything, because I know that you deserve it. first off all, everything that is happening now is all my fault. it all happened because of me, I forced myself to Wonwoo eventhough I know that you are together, I cornered Wonwoo until he cant say no. You can say that I seduced him to agree to this kind of arrangement, I didn't gave him a choice and an alternative before doing this. I know how much you love Wonwoo and how much you have been treasuring him and yet I came into the picture and ruin it all, words are not enough to convey how sorry I am to you and to Wonwoo.." Mingyu let go of my hand before he stood up and gave Jun a 90 degree bow.

I finally had the courage to look at Jun who is now staring at Mingyu, I cant read his face or even read what he is thinking right now. His face is as blank as canvass. I did that, I turned a cheerful and loving man to this cold and expressionless man.

"That is why.." Mingyu choked on his words that is why I looked at him. He is on the verge of crying, what is happening Mingyu? I tried to reach for his hands but he avoided it. That's when I started panicking internally. "That is why I'm leaving, I'll be going to Canada and resume my studies there." He will what?????

I heard Jun scoffed in front of me, "What nonsense is this Kim Mingyu? You took my boyfriend away just to leave him hanging like this? What game are you playing right now?"

"Mingyu.... Are you really-------" I'm unconcsiously crying, what is happening right now? I thought everything will be alright now, I thought he would stand up for me. I dont know what to do now, my heart is racing and its making me find it difficult to breathe. I tried to stand up but my knees gave away causing the table to shake. "This is not happening...."

"Wonwoo.. are you okay?" Its Jun.. He hele my hand and tried to help me stand up "Kim Mingyu you better explain right now!!"

"I'm sorry Jeon, I don't want to this either but I dont have a choice, I can't see you in pain because of me and because of what I have done. I thought it would be better for everyone."

"You....... you told me that all you need was for me tell you how much I love you and how much I need you and I did. I gave up so much for you! Please tell me this is not true, you will stay with me right?" I cried. I dont care if there are people around us or if Jun can hear me being this desperate. All I care about right now is to be assured that Mingyu will stay with me.

"I know and you will never know how much those words mean to me. But I just can't ignore the fact that I caused you so much pain."

"Kim Mingyu!"Jun shouted. "You bastard! How could you do this to him? Hurting me is not enough that you also want to hurt Wonwoo with that cheap excuse of yours? I dont care if you two would be together after what you have done to me, I'm willing to forgive you for all those things Kim Mingyu just dont leave him alone like this"

"Sorry Jun, Sorry Wonwoo but I dont have any other choice but to do this." and with that he left.

I can hear the people's whisper, I even recognise some of those voices.

I tried to walk away but my legs are feeling jell-o. my whole body is numb and my eyes can't stop crying. I look like a mess but who the cares?!!!!

"Wonwoo, I'll bring you home" ah right, Jun is still  here, the very same guy who I thought would be the one who to hate me so much yet he stayed for me, he stayed despite of everything. Do I even deserve this kind of treatment from him?

"No. I can go home by myself. Thank you for the offer and I'm so sorry" I wiped my tears and tried to make myself look okay, but goddamnit who am I fooling? I took my hand away from Jun before walking away.

IS THIS THE GAME THAT FATE WANTS ME TO PLAY? Every single moment of what had happened flashed before me, it was a short time but the amount of emotion it gave me is something beyond my imagination.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW? I WOULD BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO EVERYONE. WHAT FACE WOULD I SHOW AFTER THIS DAY? I ING CHEATED ON MY BOYFRIEND, ONLY TO BE DUMPED BY THE I CHOSE? HOW SHOULD I HANDLE THIS? BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING.

*honk! honk! honk!* *screeeeeech*

"WONWOOOOOOO!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the update!!!!

 

Yay! I made it! hope you would like this update! Sorry for the typos and grammatical error hehe!

 

Please dont forget to leave a comment, it's always appreaciated!!

 

I love you guys!

xoxo - Ae