Chapter 1

Love and Doubts

“Babe!”

 

Wonwoo smiled the moment  hr heard that familiar voice from behind. He was about to turn around when suddenly someone wrapped his around Wonwoo’s waist. The scent is so familiar that he doesn’t even need to ask who is behind him.

 

“Jun, what are you doing stupid? We are on a public place. Control your sweetness”

 

“aww, you don’t like it?” Jun suddenly pouted in front of him.  Wonwoo still can’t believe that this guy in front of him is a good martial artist and one of the best dancer at their school. “You are not ashamed of me, are you?”

 

“what the hell are you thinking?” Wonwoo chuckled lowly. “you don’t know what you’re worth, do you?”

 

Jun raised his eyebrow and giving Wonwoo an I-don’t-know-what-are-you-talking-about look.  Wonwoo caressed his face while looking staright at his eyes.

 

“My boyfriend is a good martial artist, a very good dancer and have an amazing  features, why would I be ashamed of you silly.”

 

Wonwoo gave him a light peck on the lips. Before walking away from him. Leaving him with eyes wide open and frozen at his place.

 

Jun looked at his boyfriend who is still walking. He smiled and realized how wonwoo makes him so complete. “Jeon Wonwoo!! Yah!” He saw Wonwoo looked back at him with a confuse expression. “You told me to control my emotions? How the hell can I do that if you are being so adorable? And I’m happy that you are not ashamed of me because you will deal with it forever. Got that? You are mine forever Jeon Wonwoo.”

 

Wonwoo on the other hand have his what-the-hell look on his face. Did Jun just proposed? He can feel everyone’s eyes are on him. Waiting to hear his answer. But he can’t move and talk. He doesn’t know what to do at that moment.

 

Jun must’ve noticed that Wonwoo is feeling uncomfortable. He shook his head then run to his boyfriend wrapping his arms around Wonwoo’s skinny body. Hugging him tightly to make him feel that he is there.

 

“Stupid Wen Junhui” Jun smiled. Looking how cute wonwoo is right now.

 

“I love you too baby” he planted a soft kiss on Wonwoo’s forehead before he turn around to face the people watching them. “He called me stupid instead of answering yes”

 

Wonwoo still have his head down still feeling embarassed. He held Jun’s hand and started running away. They don’t know how they ended up being at the parking lot. Both of them leaned on Jun’s car trying to catch their breathe. Jun opened the door for wonwoo. He smiled at his boyfriend before getting inside the car, Jun joined him afterwards.

 

“You are so stupid Wen Junhui! Did you just proposed to me in front of those people? Oh gosh I'm so embarassed.”

 

“Hey! Hey! Relax you don’t have to answer me right now. I can wait. We’ve been together for just 6 months. We don’t need to hurry. I just want to ask you something.”

 

“what?”

 

“you do love me, don’t you?”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N:

So yeah! first chapter is up. please give me your thoughts about this chapter.

 

again, sorry for any mistakes :)