Chapter 10

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo’s POV

From : Wen Stupid

Hey baby! My flight got cancelled and rebooked on Tuesday. Im sorry I cant be with you :( I’ll see you on Tuesday. Promise. Miss you baby..

 

Today was supposed to be the day that my stupid boyfriend would come back but it got cancelled. I don’t have any plans today as usual. I don’t know what to do if Jun cant get back toda

_________________________

Mingyu’s POV

 

“Hey Kim! Are you reading.. uh…?? Some notes?!” Hansol and the rest of the gang barged in at my apartment this morning and just started teasing me.

 

 A reading Kim Mingyu is such a sight. Im the type whodoesn’t normally do this and reading is one of my least favorite thing to do.

 

“This is the reason why Kim Mingyu is studying”

 

I stared at seungkwan giving him a what-are-you-talking-about look. Seungkwan just smirked back before slamming a piece of paper on the table showing  a familiar surname written on top of it. JEON. And with that all hell break loose. Loud screams echoed around the room. And Im being shoved back and forth.

 

“Shut up!!”

 

“So your Jeon Wonwoo gave these to you huh?”

 

“Why?”

 

I shrugged. Im not going to give these guys the answer they want..

 

“You my friend is hopeless. Goodluck!”

 

Jisoo hyung gave me a light tap before joining Hansol and Seungkwan to play. Making me shook my head and continued reading

 

__________________________________

 

Monday..

 

This is D-Day! Darn it Im nervous as hell!!

 

From : Hansol

FIGHTING HYUNG!!

 

From: Seungkwan

Don’t want to be on the same class with you. So you better pass that exam ok?

 

From : Jisoo Hyung

Aja!

 

Messages from my friends made me a little less nervous but something is still missing. I wish Wonwoo would send me a simple text to encouraging.

 

“Mr.Kim Mingyu?” the professor called me and told me to come in. I exhaled once more and when Im about to take my first step inside my phone buzzed.  The message gave some confidence to pass this exam.

__________ _______________

Wonwoo’s POV

 

Someone approached me while I was walking at the hallway. If I remember it correctly, It’s the same kid that approached when I went to Mingyu’s place

 

“Hyung! Remember me?”

 

I tried so hard to recall his name. but I cant really remember

 

“Hansol. Mingyu hyung’s friend. We met when you went to see him”

 

Ahh right! Hansol. The kid that strangely knows my name. “Oh hi?”

 

“Today is Mingyu hyung’s remedial exam.”

 

Is it today? Oh… I hope he studied hard for it. And I hope that he would pass this exam.

 

And  as if Hansol can read what’s on my mind. He immediately said

 

 “Hyung studied very well. We saw him studying your notes for the last three days. Im sure he’ll do well” then he smiled.

 

“Yah! Vernon! Lets go!”

 

“Yes Seungkwannie!” oh? Another kid. Is he Mingyu’s friend too? “Bye hyung”

 

Mingyu studied huh? That’s nice. I decided to send him a message to give some support.

 

To: Kim Mingyu

Fighting!

  • Jeon

___________________

Mingyu’s POV

 

To: My Jeon

Can you meet me at the rooftop right now? I have something important to tell you.

 

From: My Jeon

Ok.

 

I cant help but to smile. This day is one of the best day that ever happened to me. I patiently waited for him before I heard someone opening the door followed by footsteps getting closer to where am I standing right now.

 

I looked at him, He is wearing his circle framed reading glasses, and I swear he really got the hottest nerd look ever. Makes me want to pinch his cheeks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

“what are you going to say?”

 

I smiled at him before pulling out a piece of paper from my back pocket and showed it to him. I can see the change in Wonwoo’s expression. His small sharp eyes started to grow bigger and his breathtaking smile is starting to form on his face.

 

“For real?”

 

“Yes Jeon, For real”

 

And I don’t know what had happened after that. Wonwoo jump on me and gave me the tightest hug he can give. My mind cant process what’s happening, I don’t know if I should return his hug or not. We stayed like that for just a short because Wonwoo suddenly realized what had just happened and lets me go

 

“Oh shoot! Sorry I.. Im just uhh. So happy tha you uhmm passed the exam haha”

 

Our cheeks are both burning pink because of the embarrassment.

 

“Its ok. And all of these are because of you Jeon. You helped  me. That’s why I want you to be the first one to know.”

 

I’ve been restraining myself to do anything to him, but I just cant help it anymore. I hugged him tight. Tighter than how he hugged me earlier. All the emotion that have been building up on me these past few days poured out. I don’t care of he will avoid me completely but I have to do this now or I wont have the chance to do so. “Thank you Jeon. Really”

 

And surpisingly, He didn’t reacted negatively, He wrapped me in his arms and said. “You’re welcome Kim. Really”