LITTLE MONSTERS

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

Sorry for the error if there's any..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*JAEDEE'S POV*

 

 

 

Me, Yoongie & Songie are now left at the palyground. Barbie said they will be back. I really do want to go with them to see Daddy Jerk & Goddess but Junnie said we are not allowed to go inside. *sigh* *pouts*

 

 

"What's wrong Deedee?" I heard Yoongie asked and instantly look at him..

 

 

" I wanna go inside too.. I wanna see Daddy Jerk & Goddess.. I want to know what date is.." I told Yoongie...

 

 

"Do you want to go inside?" Soongie asked this time.

 

 

"Neh. But we are not allowed inside.. Do you know why we are not allowed inside?" I asked them but they just shook their head indicating they don't know either.

 

 

"Uncle Yunho only said we are not allowed inside. Do you really want to go inside Deedee??" Yoongie asked and I nodded instantly because I really want to go inside..

 

 

"But how can we go there without being caught?? And our nanny will not allow us also." I told them. And both now thinking.

 

 

"I have an idea... Come on.." Then Yoongie & Songie telling me what we should do..

 

 

After talking I went to my Nanny... I tugged her shirt to call her attention because she is busy talking with Yoongie & Songie nannies.

 

 

"Yes Dev??"

 

 

"I want Ice cream and sausage.. Buy me please Nana..." I told her while rubbing my tummy..

 

 

"Aigoo... Arasso.. Just wait for me, Ok??" I clapped my hands and nodded..

 

 

"Can you look after Jaedee.. I will just buy food for her.."I heard Nana said and after she left. Then I went to Yoongie & Songie again..

 

 

"Nana already left. It's your turn now Yoongie." I told Yoongie. And then he went also to his Nanny and told her the same also and then we saw his Nanny and Songie Nanny left together.

 

 

"Mason your Nanny went with my Nanny already.. Come on, we need to go before they caught us.." Me and Mason nodded and we all walk to find where our Aunts & Uncle get into. When we found the entrance we just look at it.

 

 

"How are we gonna go inside. There is a security. They will not let us in." Songie said.. Hhhmmm.. I need to think... think... think.... OMO!!

 

 

"There we can ride at the back of that car. Hurry before it goes inside!!" I hold my friends hand and run to the car and ride at the back of it and hide... kekekekekeke.. We rode on a car with many many many roses...

 

volkswagen_new_beetle_pick_up_truck_tuni

 

"Deedee for you.." Yoongie & Songie said at the same handling me a rose.. Yoongie is giving me a red rose while Songie a pink rose..

 

 

"Put it back, that's not ours.. It's bad to steal.." When I said those the two pouted but still return the roses they took. Then we all hide again and tried to cover ourselves with roses. Then the car started moving. Then after the car stopped. We hurriedly went out of the car without even looking. Then we hide behind the tree.

 

 

"Where are we going now?" I asked them as i keep looking at the place. There are so many flowers and.... eh????

 

 

"Look??? Do you think my Daddy Jerk & Goddess did it also??" I curiously asked the two while taking pictures... Wanna know what I saw.. I'll show you...

 

 

"I think they did Deedee because my Mommy & Daddy kiss a lot..." I look at Songie... His parents kiss a lot??? But why is my Goddess & Daddy Jerk are not doing it..

 

 

"You see them kiss a lot???" I asked Songie...

 

 

"Neh.. When we are with them they kiss a lot and couple of times and always everyday.." eh???

 

 

"Me too.. My mommy & daddy kiss a lot.. When Daddy is going for work he kisses my mommy on her lips and when he arrives from work he kisses her again.." Yoongie said this time.. Goddess & Daddy Jerk are not doing it... I will ask them later.. But before I could say something we heard another voice..

 

 

"OMO! Kids are not allowed here!! Come on!! The place is not good for you! I will bring you to the office!" The woman said to us.. The three of us looked at each other and I know what they want to do.. Before the woman and the man could touch us.. Yoongie grab our hands...

 

 

"RRRUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" The three of us run while Yoongie are holding us... Everyone was looking at us as we run around the place...

 

 

"STOP THE KIDS!!!!" We heard one woman yelled...

 

 

"We need to hide before they could caught us!" I told them while still running.. And suddenly we all got separated because security is infront of us..

 

 

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed and also the two with me when two security suddenly jumped infront of us.. That got us the three of us running in different direction..

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

The one side of Love Land was in chaos because of the kids. Their Aunts, Uncle & Dee's parents are on the other side. So they still have no idea that the kids got manage to get inside the Love land.

 

 

Dee was now hiding on one of big pots in the love land.. She stayed there for a bit long while taking photos of the sculputres around her which she got curious and planning to ask her parents later.

 

 

On the other hand, Yoogeun and Mason was already caught by the security and was brought to the office. They are now looking for Jaedee.

 

 

Jaedee got tired and started to walk around again hoping to see her parents. But when she started walking again and taking pictures, she saw the security again and that got scared her as she started running away from them again. While running she didn't notice that she pass behind her Aunt's and Uncle..

 

 

"STOP HER!!!" The security shouted which got the attention of Bom's and her company.. She caught a little glimpse of the kid who just turn to the left..

 

 

"Eh??? I think I saw Jaedee..." Bom said as she eyeing the spot where she saw a kid running..

 

 

"Geez, you miss her already.. She's just outside with her nanny.. You're just hallucinating.. Probably your hungry.." CL said..

 

 

"Yeah probably.. Let's just grab something to eat.. Those two probably are enjoying because up until now we can't find them.." Bom said and the three girls just laugh which made the boys look at them curiously..

 

 

"Come on let's buy something to eat.. I am starving already.." Bom said but look at the spot again where she saw the kid but then she ignore it and drag everyone to buy something to eat.

 

 

After running and running. Jaedee got tired and sit down beside the tree. While resting she took picture again but this time she was already caught by the security..

 

 

"Aisht! You got us tired from running you know..." One of the security said..

 

 

"But you scared me that's why I run..." Jaedee told them innocently while putting her camera and the pictures on her backpack..

 

 

"You have to come with us, the two kids with you are already waiting for you.. You are not supposed to be here inside because this place are not for kids.. This place is rated.." Jaedee again got curious from the word 'Rated' which she mentally note herself to ask her parents again..

 

 

"Ok.. Are my friends fine?? You didn't hurt them, right??.." Jaedee asked as she let the security take her..

 

 

"Of course little one.. They are actually waiting for you already..." Jaedee nodded and smiled to them..

 

 

When they arrived the 3 kids hugged each other and jumping while laughing like as if they haven't seen each other for so long..

 

 

"Ok kids.. Sorry to interrupt but we need to know why are you here inside the Love land.. How were you able to get inside the place??" One of the security asked.. Jaedee then decided to tell them everything.. After telling them, the security just laugh at the kids because of their innocence..

 

 

"Aigoo.. Your curiousity will bring you all to trouble.. So you are here because you want to know how your parents date??" Jaedee just nodded to the man..

 

 

"I see.. Sorry kids but we can't let you in inside.. The place are bad for you.. Anyway, Little girl just tell your parents next time to date at the Theme Park or any Museum or in Han river or any place that kids are allowed so you can tag along with them.. Arasso??" Jaedee nodded again while playing on her fingers.

 

 

"Why don't you tell your parents name so we can page them and get you from here.." That caught the 3's attention. They already been told that no matter what they will not say their Uncle & Aunts name especially Jaedee who was forbidden to tell her parents name.. It took for Dara & Jae a whole night to explain to her why she can't say their names which at the end Jaedee understood..

 

 

"Can you just mention our name and tell them to come over.. Because we are not allowed to tell their names.." Jaedee said and the security understood it instantly..

 

 

"OK then.. So what's your name???.." The security asked them..

 

 

"Jung Yoogeun"

 

 

"Moon Mason"

 

 

"Yoongie, Songie what should I say Kim Jaedee or Park Jaedee??" Jaedee asked as she doesn't know which one to use..

 

 

"Use both so you will not get confuse arasso??" Yoogeun said as she nodded..

 

 

"Neh Deedee just use Kim Park Jaedee.." Jaedee smiled brightly at Mason's suggestion..

 

 

"Kim Park Jaedee..." The security just smiled at the three who has extraordinary relationship.. They can tell that this three will be good friends when they grow up..

 

 

"Ok.. I will just make an announcement.. Watch the kids boys.." The security said as he headed to where the sound system is.. Other boys just look after the kids and had fun with them..

 

 

"Paging parents of Jung Yoogeun, Moon Mason & Kim Park Jaedee. Please come to Love Land office near the booth. The kids are found roaming around the Love Land." The security said..

 

 

BOM'S SIDE

 

 

"WWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT????" All of them shouted and some spit their foods out upon hearing the names on the speaker since they are currently eating..

 

 

"I was right, it was Jaedee who are being chased awhile ago!!" Bom said instantly..

 

 

"We are in big trouble with Dara noona & Jae hyung! Probably they heard it also!" Changmin said..

 

 

"COME ON! We need to go their first before the two get their.. I don't want them to be punished by Dara, she can be scary sometimes you know... Come on!" CL said and drag everyone on the way to the where the kids are..

 

 

DARA & JAE's SIDE...

 

 

"WWWWHHHHHHHAAAATTTTTT???" When the two shouted they didn't think twice and started moving also..

 

 

"Someone will be in trouble for bringing the kids in here!" Dara said in gritted teeth..

 

 

"You take care of your girls and I will take care of my boys!" Jae also said which Dara just nodded.. Thinking of ways how to punish whoever brought the kids in here though they already have an idea who brought them their..

 

 

BACK TO THE KIDS..

 

 

Bom and her company was able to arrive at the Office where the kids are and the kids face lighten up..

 

 

"You three are in big trouble, you know that??" Bom said as calm as she could.. The three just nodded but was not even scared at all..

 

 

"What are you three doing here inside?? How did you manage to get inside?? We told you to wait at the playground.. Yoogeun?? Can you tell me what happened??" Yunho said as he also is trying to control to get mad to Yoogeun.. Yoogeun this time felt that they are really in big trouble. He got scared for some reason. But before he could say something a very scary voice stop them all instantly.

 

 

"Where are they???" Dara said a bit louder at one of the security which made them point to where are they.. Everyone got frozen when they heard Dara's voice.. When Dara went inside there she saw everyone.

 

 

"Goddess!!!! Daddy Jerk!!!!!" Jaedee shouted and went to her parents for a hug but Dara was not beyond happy. Jae carried Jaedee and warned her not to say anything first.. Dara look at her friends before looking at the officer.

 

 

"Can we go now?" Dara asked.

 

 

"Ahh.. Yes.. You can go now. Please take the kids out from this place." Dara just nodded and started moving when no one moved she stopped and glare at her friends..

 

 

"HOTEL NOW!!!!!" Dara yelled and in a snap everyone was out from her sight even Jae & Jaedee...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update.

I am truly busy with my work and also AFF issues for the past days.

 

Anyway, sorry for the errors.. no time for editing..

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

 

Add me as a friend also if you like. :)