THE REAL DREAM

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

In advance, i would like to apologize for the error.... ;)

*******************************************************

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The night ended for the so called KIM FAMILY with a lot of teasing and laughing. Jae & Jaedee can't stop from laughing at Dara who is already pissed from non-stop teasing from the two.. It's almost 5 when the 3 was able to stop and fall to a deep slumber.

 

Morning came and the boys including the girls are now at the lobby waiting for the 'KIM' Family. Last night the boys talked about making use of the day off they have just got and when Bom overheard it she suddenly made a plan with them. She was able to inform the girls except Dara because she is expecting that Jaejoong will tell her.

 

"WHY ARE THEY STILL NOT HERE??? WE HAVE A FLIGHT AT NOON AND IT'S ALREADY 8:00AM!!" Bom exclaimed and everyone jumped from the sit even Changmin who's taking a nap stood up instantly thinking they are going already.

 

"I'M AWAKE!! I'M AWAKE!! NO NEED TO YELL!!!" Changmin said out of nowhere then everyone look at him..

 

"WHAT??" Changmin asked then everyone burst out laughing.. He look at them curiously..

 

"Nothing Min.. Why don't you go upstair and check the KIM'S if they are awake. They must have forgotten that we are going to Jeju today. Hurry up because we might be late from our flight." Yunho said while others still laughing.

 

"ANI! I will go upstair and check them! They better be awake or else they will meet the Bominator early morning!" Bom said then left them in an instant. The girls gulp knowing she is not joking. One thing Bom hates is WAITING... Her patience is not even an inch long..

 

"I'M COMING WITH YOU!" Junsu suddenly yelled and run to Bom side. Bom ignore him while the boys just look at the two..

 

 

Meanwhile at Dara's room.

 

The KIM'S are still sleeping not minding the hours. Jaejoong totally forgotten about the trip today. Supposedly they will go to Jeju on weekends but since they have a Day Off from work they decided to go there earlier so their days won't be wasted. Oh well, the one who planned is still knocked out including his two precious woman.

 

"YAH KIM'S!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!! WE ARE SO GONNA BE LATE!!!!!!!!!" Bom barge from the KIM'S room waking up the 3 in an instant.. All bolted up, they rubbed their eyes with their right hand and yawned at the same time then look at Bom pouting.. Bom is trying not too laugh that the 3 just did the same thing at the same time without them noticing it. Then Junsu who can't control it anymore laugh so hard that instantly shut his mouth when bom kicked her. The KIM'S look at them curiously but no response then the 3 dropped down again in bed cover themselves with the sheet and close their eyes ready to sleep again. Bom eyes widened. She was ignore. She just can't believe it.

 

"YAH! YAH! YAH!! HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY PRESENCE!! KKKIIIMMMM JJJAAAAEEEJJJOOOONNNGGG!!! Haven't you forgotten that we are going to JEJU ISLAND TODAY!!!" BOM YELLED which enough for Jaejoong to hear what she just said. Dara & Jaedee heared it too but confuse to what they are talking about..

 

"OH SH*T!!! I totally forgot!! Mianhe BOM!! Come on. Come on. You two get up! We are going to Jeju today! Hurry Up! Bom can you call Jaedee's Nanny to help her wash up so we can go have a shower now! Junsu, ask the maid to pack our staff!" Jae said now rushing. Everyone just looking at him frantically walking back & forth thinking what to bring. Dara can't stand it anymore. She is totally confused. Jaedee brows creased as she can't understand anything also. The mother and daughter are still sleepy and all they want to do is sleep more..

 

"KIM JAEJOONG!! What do you mean we are going to JEJU??!!!" Dara yelled. Jae stopped and he slapped his forhead. He totally forgot to tell her about the trip today.

 

"YOU DIDN'T TELL HER??!!! YAH KIM JAEJOONG!!" Bom shouted...

 

"SSSTTTTTOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jaedee shouted. She can't stand it anymore people shouting infront of her.. Everyone stopped and looked at Jaedee who's already pouting.. Then she looked at Bom.

 

"Barbie, where is Jeju?? What are we going to do there?" she asked and yawned after. But before Bom could answer Jae interrupt already.

 

"Baby, remember Daddy told you that I will take you out on weekend? ~Jaedee nodded~ Well since we have no work starting today, it would be better to go to the beach in Jeju earlier so we can stay there for few more days.. You like that?" Jae said then Jaedee's face lit up...

 

"KKKKkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! BBBBBEEEEEEAAACCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Daddy Jerk!!!!" Dee screamed and went to her Daddy for a big hug... Dara and Bom just rolled their eyes.. The devil is on the loose again.. Dara drop herself in bed again and the people inside didn't notice that she doze off again.. She is really tired and sleepy..

 

"Come on Dee, i'll help you wash up in my room. You don't have to worry bout your clothes, CL pack them already... FYI Kim Jaejoong, WE NEVER PACK OUR CLOTHES. It's the freaky fashion designer's job.. I hope you know that already.. The clothes for today are already inside the closet. CL placed them inside it last night. NOW NOW!!! START MOVING!!!" Bom said but yelled at the end. She then drag Dee and Junsu with her then close the door. Then Jae was about to say something to Dara but just found her on the bed covered by the blanket sleeping peaceful. He sighed and went to her side. He just look at her for awhile before waking her up again..

 

"Love, wake up! You don't want us to be left behind right?? And Jaedee will not like it.. Come on..." Jae said softly.. Dara on the other hand is really sleepy and thinking she is only dreaming.. Jae stood up and help her up but suddenly got frozen from Dara's action.. She suddenly get up place her hands around his neck, head on her shoulder and wrapped her legs on his waist... Jae caught her in an instant..

 

"Joongie, I'm tired & sleepy... help me wash please..." Dara said. Jae was totally out of it.. He is really . She is only wearing a top and underwear. He felt twitch. Then the words she just said makes him remember the last morning with her and the day he broke her heart..

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

"Love, wake up now.. You need to go home now. Your parents might be looking for you. I don't want you to be in trouble because of me. Come on Love..and you need to wash also.." Jae was able to make her stand but because she is still sleepy and sore, she open her hands wide indicating that she want's to be carried. Jae just smile at her and went infront of her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and legs around his waist. Jae hugged her in return.

 

"Joongie, I'm tired & sleepy... help me wash please.." Jae was so happy to hear it from her. He thougth she will be all shy and awkard to him after their first night of love making.

 

"Of course love..." Jae said while he hugged her more and went to the bathroom in an instant and joined her as well. The two end up making love again. It took them an hour before they went out of the bathroom.

 

"Love, thank you... Thank you giving it to me first... I love you so much.. I am nothing without you! Always remember that.." Jae said before he kissed her for the last time.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

Jae brought her to bathroom and then Dara sense that she already inside the bathroom, she slowly slids down to prepare for a shower. Jae was about to turn around and leave her but when dara remove her top right infront of him with eyes closed that did it. His self-control shattered in an instant.

 

"Oh God Love.. I can't take it anymore!" He crashed his lip to her. Dara who thought that she is still in a dreamland respond instantly. Jae opened the shower so that no one can hear their moans. Dara removed Jae's shirt. Jae instantly cupped her and carried her which dara again wrapped her legs around his waist. Jae put her on top of the sink and make her sit there. Dara's loving his roughness. Jae her  in an instant making her moan louder while his other playing on her other .. The two are totally out of it and loving each other's touch. Jae removed both their remaining clothes, seeing her again after 5 long years make him love her more. They keep on teasing each other. Until Jae positioned his proud member in between her legs.

 

"Ready my love??...Are you sure about this??" Jae asked to make sure she really want it...

 

"Take me Joongie... I am all yours...." With those word he slowly and lovingly went inside her.. Making her gasp in pain.. He kissed her and make her feel how much he loves her.. He wants her to feel that he will never leave her this time. He wants her to feel that she's his life now and that he won't never let her go no matter what.. But on the middle of their love making... Someone REALLY need to interrupt... The sudden banging of the door in the bathroom totally waken up Dara... Both frozen on their spot.. Dara eyes widened.

 

"YYYYAAAAAHHHH!!!!! KIM JAEJOONG!!! SANDARA PARK!!!! ARE YOU BOTH HAVING A SHOWER TOGETHER??!!! IF YES, HURRY UP!! FINISH WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING THERE AND CONTINUE IT IN JEJU!!! EVERYONE IS ALREADY DOWNSTAIRS!!! I WILL GIVE YOU BOTH 30MINS. TO GET YOUR AT THE LOBBY OR ELSE I WILL BOTH RAT ON YOU!!!" Bom shouted and an evil smile formed on her lips before going out. When they heard the door closed which indicate she's already gone. Dara pushed Jae away from him and grab the towel inside and wrap herself.

 

"I AM NOT DREAMING?? Is this real??" Dara asked hoping she is just dreaming. Jae just nodded and confused why she is acting like that... He look at her curiously..

 

"OH GOD!!! NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!" Dara suddenly cried which Jae panicked and hugged her in an instant... She didn't fight it.. What's there to fight for anyway... While Jae, his aching so much but he can let it pass just for Dara.. No Man can be able to stop in the middle of love making especially when you are so but for him he can endure that pain... This is nothing compared to what he have done to her.. As he thought about it..

 

"Love what's wrong??? Please tell me.. I'm begging you...." Jae said pleadingly as Dara can't stop from crying and telling herself how stupid she is... Then out of nowhere she started telling him what she feels. In an instant he understand what she meant. He lifted her chin to make her look at him in his eyes.

 

"Remember this my Love.... The thing that I did before will NEVER EVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND LEAVING YOU AND JAEDEE WILL NEVER BE AN OPTION ANYMORE!! I will never choose my career over you.. You two are MY LIFE now! You have my heart even before and until now!....................

 

I LOVE YOU SANDARA PARK........... WITH ALL OF ME!" Jae then sealed it with a kiss...

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 

I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE MY UPDATE.

 

 

 

AND TO THOSE WHO ARE READING 'SHE'S AN IDOL AND A GANGSTER' .....

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/93639/she-s-an-idol-and-a-gangster-2ne1-bigbang-dara-dbsk-jaedara-jaejoong-ygfamily

 

SAD TO SAY BUT IT WILL BE OVER SOON...

 

AFTER THAT I WILL WORK ON MY NEW FANFIC WHICH IS.........

 

 

The SUICIDAL meets the ASSASSIN

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139510/the-suicidal-meets-the-assassin-dara-daragon-darahae-jaedara-topdara

 

 

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT TO ALL MY FANFICS ESPECIALLY TO THIS ONE.

 

Your comments is much appreciated.

 

To my dear Readers... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

 

Comments & Subscribe