Jaejoong VS Donghae

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The Party has already started but the 4 girls are not there yet. The exclusive party consist of only the Hotel Staff, Shareholders, DBSK & Donghae with SUJU members since the girls except Dara keep on insisting to invite the other members. Dara can't win to them so they invited all Super Juniors.

 

DBSK & Super Juniors were chatting and laughing together since they are labelmates when the girls arrived. The girls wear clothes that CL prepared for them. She makes sure that they will catch attention even if they are just wearing simple clothes for the party. Everyone stopped from what they are doing then pay respect to the girls as they walk to their table while the DBSK & Super Juniors where frozen to their ground gawking at the girls. The girls are now talking to the shareholders of the company. Talking more about business.

 2.jpg 

"Are you sure they are not 'Like us'?? Because I am pretty sure they can beat SNSD in terms of Charms. And the petite girl will sure beat Yoona in terms of beauty." Heechul said which made Jae shift his gaze and glared at him but before he could say something another one spoke.

 

"Yeah... The petite girl is not just beautiful, hell she's a Goddess..." Leeteuk said.. Everyone nodded except the DBSK since they all can sense the dangerous aura that sorrounding them oblivious to Super Junior.

 

"I LIKE HER........" Donghae suddenly said who shocked everyone especially the DBSK. Jae wine glass slip from his hands that cause a bit noise enough to catch the attention of Super Junior but not others because of the loud music.

 

*Dara, have you really forgotten me?? Can you not really remember me??* - Donghae thought

 

"Jae hyung, what's the matter? Are you alright?" Hyunhyuk said. But Jae ignore him and look at Donghae. His friends are now afraid for Donghae's life. But before Jae AGAIN could say something Yunho beat him to that.

 

"She already have a daughter Donghae, have you forgotten about that?" Yunho said.. Hoping his friend will not make a scene because this will be a big problem and not only that he might loss his chance to her.

 

"SHE HAS WHAT???" Almost most of the SUJU exclaimed, shocked that the petite girl have a daughter already. Changmin just laugh at their expression which Yoochun & Junsu joined him. Then one of the SUJU asked someone to clean up the mess.

 

"Aisht!! I thought I could have a chance on her! YAH DONGHAE!!! She's married for pete sake!! Leave her alone!" Heechul exclaimed upon remembering what Donghae said awhile ago..

 

"She's not married.... The STUPID-JERK-GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-MAN left her.." Donghae said calmly and again everyone was shocked but the DBSK boys was totally frozen from their spot.

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY????!!!!" Jaejoong exploded which shocked everyone.. But before he could go near Donghae, the girls already joined them.

 

"What's going on here??? Are you somehow fighting?? I thought both of you are from SM??" Dara said. She knew there is something wrong going on. All she need is to look at Jaejoong. She can read him easily and by looking at him right now, he is in a VERY bad mood.

 

"Dara-ssi, Mianhe.. You must probably misunderstood the situation. We are just teasing each other. Boys, you know!" Donghae said trying to ligthen up the mood. Dara and the girls, didn't buy it but for them since it's a boy thing then they have no right to meddle with their problem not unless if they are involve but since dara being dense when it comes to love she just ignore it. But the 3 has a gut feeling that it's because of dara. Just by looking at Jaejoong who's sending dagger looks to oblivious donghae, they knew it's something to do with 'JEALOUSY'. The 3 look at each other and in a snap they formed a plan to atleast make Jaejoong suffer a bit after what he did to their friend before. It's payback time for them. The 3 smirked after looking at each other.

 

 "Donghae, did I already told you to call us by our names? Drop the formalities.. You make us feel old.." Dara said and show him her sweetest smile that will captivates any men's heart. Which Jae didn't like a bit of what she is showing to them. Donghae introduce the girls to s and DBSK was pratically ignored by Dara and the girls as they were enjoying their conversation with the Super Juniors. Oh well, it was Bom's idea, they dragged them to SUJU groups without even greeting the DBSK.

 

"Did she just ignore me???!!!" Jae said in his gritted teeth. The boys just nodded.

 

"Actually hyung, they all ignored US.." Min said and pouted after. He was a bit jealous.

 

"Probably the girls are just really excited to meet Super Juniors.." Yunho said trying to make their maknae feel good. Jae on the other hand ignore them and was just looking at Donghae and Dara who are having time of their life chatting and laughing. Dara on the other hand can feel that someone's giving her deathly glare and for a record she knew who it is. Dara knew how possessive and jealous he is when it comes to her but that was BEFORE. So she tried her best to just ignore it but hell she's scared for some reason she can't understand.

 

After 30mins. chatting with the Super Juniors, the girls decided to go to DBSK since they are the main face of the hotel they have to be nice after all.

 

"Mianhe. We are just glad to meet the Super Juniors personally and we totally forgot about you. Mianhe." Bom said in her sweetest voice which CL and Minzy are trying to control their laughter and dara look at them curiously. It was intended to really ignore them. Actually it was only Jae but it would be too obvious. But the boys just smile at them except Jae who's eyes only fixed to Dara.

 

"Mianhe also. Anyway, later you will be introduce to everyone. So be ready. I hope you didn't drink that much yet." Dara said while still trying to avoid Jaejoong. She doesn't want to look at him.

 

"Don't worry too much Dara, we didn't have that much. Probably after this, we will." Junsu said jokingly but he knew they might end up doing it later just by looking at Jaejoong condition now.

  

"That's fine with us. Just don't do something stupid inside My Hotel. Arasso? Anyway, you don't have schedule for this week yet. We will start working on Monday." Dara said.

 

"Really, NO WORK for this week?? Oh, thank you Dara... You don't know how much we wanted atleast couple of days of rest. You know sometimes being Idol ..." Yoochun said.. The girls just smile at them but felt sorry for them at the same time. It must be really hard for them since just a few days off given to them their mood lighten up already.

 

Hearing the good news. Jae's face suddenly lit up and a smile form in his lips. He is up to something.

 

The boys was introduced to everyone and was welcome by Staff and the VIP's wholeheartedly. DBSK are also very happy to be part of the Hotel. Jae is more thankful because of this work, he was able to see her again and not only that he also found out about their daughter.

 

The night ended and SUJU bid goodbye but before going the girls warned them not to say anything about them especially Dara being the owner of Park Hotel. The boys understood and in exchange for the favor they give their numbers to them too much protest from Jaejoong but was ignored by the girls. The DBSK and the girls bid their goodnight as well. Donghae for tonight will not stay in the hotel since Nanny's will be looking after the kids. He needs to be with SUJU since they have to attend meeting tomorrow.

 

Before Donghae fully got out from the hotel Jae stopped him. Donghae eyed him curiously.

 

"Stay away from her Donghae." Jae said.

 

"WHY??" Donghae said with exact tone as Jaejoong. He knew who it is that he is pointing out.

 

"Just stay away from her. I am warning you." Jae said and walked away. Donghae just look at him. He clearly knew what's going on.

 

"You stole her from me to begin with Jaejoong...." Donghae whispered..

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry boring chappie.. Don't worry Jaedee will appear again on the next chappie.

A funny chappie to be exact.

 

Thank you everyone.