Blue

Mute

Kyungsoo woke up the next day feeling more refreshed than he never had before . He didn't have any bad dreams and he woke up in the afteroon around two'o clock.

He streched out his tiny body before he satt up in his bed, rubbing his eyes to see better before he put on his glasses. He looked down at the glass figure that was placed next him and he smiled, for the first time in fifteen years Do Kyungsoo smiled. 

He jumped out of bed and went into his bathroom and decided to take a bath, treating himself a little. 


The smell of roses filled the small apartement bathroom and the small bathtub was almost coverd with light pink foam rising up from it. Kyungsoo grabbed one of his many books before he undressed himself and sank himself into the foam almost dissapering in it. He let out a relaxed sigh as he leaned back in the bathtub letting his head rest on the bathtubs edge. He put down his book on the floor and started to play with the water, splashing around with his feet. He duck his head under water into the rosey water hand breathed out before he got up again. 

A little while later Kyungsoo got up from the tub, letting the water fall down de drain. He dressed himself in a pair of black sweatpants and a black sweater. He wrapped a towel around his head before he walked out. 


On his way into the kitchen his eyes found themself staring at the door. His eyes widend as he saw a box. But this time it was a pretty baby blue. Kyungsoo thought his eyes where going to popp out of his head. He shyly let out a sigh as he picked it up. 

He shuffled into the kitchen sitting down on a chair as he placed the blue box in front of himself. He slowly lifted the lid and reviled another glass figure. This once was also made of glass. It was carved into the shape of a tree. Kyungsoo studied it closely before he looked into the box once again finding an envelope. He opend it up and unfolded the paper reading out

In every walk with nature one recives more than he seeks. -J

Kyungsoo scrached his head wondering what this 'J' person ment by it. Was he/she hinting at Kyungsoo to go outside? Kyungsoos eyes widend. Maybe he should. There are never many people out in the woods anyways. He mentally argued with himself if he should go outside or not. It had been over sven months last time he stepped a foot in the outside. He was still scared though. The thought exited him at the same time as it terrefied him. 

He decided he would wait a while not quite ready yet. He but the things back in the box before he went and filled the kettle with water to warm up som water for his cup of tea. 

 


That afternoon Kyungsoo felt a little brave and decided to order take out. He talked with the person on the other end of the line with just a little bitt of stuttering. Kyungsoo orderd himself a box of chicken and a cup of instand ramen.

While he waited he his TV and surfed through the channels to find something that was to his liking. He decided to watch whatever was on the next channel. 

After about 20min the doorbell rang. Kyungsoo swallowed hard as he grabbed his money and headed to the door. He took a deep breath before he opend the door and smiled at the man on the other side. His eyes trailed up and down the tall man. He had a pretty bronze colour to his skin and dark brown hair that was slightly hid under his uniform caps. "H-h-hello.." Kyungsoo stutterd, mentally slapping himself. The man just smiled at him and handed him his order. "That will be 11,50 sir." He said, his voice was deep and warm. Kyungsoo nodded rapidly and handed him the money his finger slightly brushing against the mans hand. "Enjoy your meal." The man said before he bowed at Kyungsoo and walked away putting the money into his fanny pack.

Kyungsoo stood there for a couple of minutes smiling to himself, feeling proud that he actually did it. He talked to someone, and it being a complete stranger to. He snapped back to reality. He closed his front door and walked into the living room and placed down his food. He sat down on his couch and leaned back realxing as he stuffed his face with the delitious food.