Aqua

Mute

Kyungsoo was starting to feel better and the night before he had chatted with more of his fans and even skyped with Baekhyun and his boyfriend Chanyeol. He was somehow starting to open up more to people and was less frightend and scared when people talked to him. Baekhyun had invited him out today as well and Kyungsoo out of the blue had agreed. As he was about to leave another box in a pretty aqua color appeard in front of his doorstep. Inside was a small poloraid photo of two childere, two young boys to be correct playing around in a field of tall grass. Kyungsoo smiled at the photo and felt something deep inside him light up but he was stil to oblivous to get the story behind the photo.

He was standing, waiting for the elevator to reach his floor so he could get down to the lobby. 

He heard steps close up from behind him and he turned his head slowly, his eyes widening at the sight. His neighbour was walking thorwards him with a smile. "Morning Kyungsoo! Going out again?" He said and ran a hand through his messy morning hair. He was wearing plain gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Kyungsoo looked up at him with his owl eyes and nodded. "Y-yeah..m-my friend wanted to hang out.." He said shyly and looked down at his feet in embarassment. "Oh! Have fun then! I'm heading down to get my mail." Jongin explained with a warm chuckle.

Before Kyungsoo could reply the elevator signaled that it was at their floor and the doors opend. Kyungsoo stepped in and pressed the button to where he was headed. Jongin walked in behind Kyungsoo and stood next to him with his hands in his sweatpants pockets. Kyungsoo glanced over at him and felt his face heat. Jongin was actually really good looking. Kyungsoo cound't lie about that. He knew he was gay, had been all his years to, so when he saw a good looking man he cound't help but stare. He noticed Jongins well toned arms and abs that stuck out through his shirt. The others jawline was sharp and he had a great height in Kyungsoos opinion. "Like what you see?" Jongin teased as he noticed the shorter male staring at him. Kyungsoo jumped slighlty and moved his gaze down again, his face a furious red colour. "I-i.." He cound't speak and cursed himself for staring at him like that. "I'm just playin around. No worries." Jongin said and gently bumped into the others side with his own. Kyungsoo nodded slowly and kept his eyes of the other as he was stil overly embaressed. 

"Hey Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo turned to look up at the other when he heard his name being called. "We should hang out sometime. Do you like coffee?" Jongin asked and smiled at the shorter male. Kyungsoos eyes widend but he nodded, agreeing to both. "Oh! Great. You should come over sometime. I'm always free!" Jongin said with exitment and Kyungsoo cound't help but smile. It was weak but he did. "You have a beautiful smile." Jongin said once he noticed the other smile for the first time. Kyungsoos cheeks heated up and he turned away from the other once again, thanking the gods when the elevator signaled that they arrived at the selected floor. 

They stepped out together and walked to the entrence where Jongin and Kyungsoo said goodbye to each other. 

What Kyungsoo didn't know was that when he had looked away Jongin had slipped his phone number into Kyungsoos pockets. 

 

-

 

"What?! He's totally into you Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun said with exitment as he jumped up and down on the couch. "W-What are you talking about!" His face flushed pink and he placed his hands into his pockets to find the small note Jongin had left there earlier in the day. 

 

Here's my number: 00 ** ** *** *
I knew you would be to embaressed to ask for it so here it is ;)

 

Kyungsoos eyes widend at the small pice of paper and before he knew it Baekhyun had snached it right out of his hands. "Oh my god Kyungsoo!! He gave you his number! You should totally call him!" He said and looked at the other. Kyungsoo found the others expressions amusing as he sounded like a high school girl who was helping her friend with a crush. He shook his head furiosly anyways and made a big X with his arms. "Are you crazy! I c-can't just call him.." He said and felt anxtious and nervous. He hadn't made a friend in ten years and the thought of talking to someone other than Baekhyun or his boyfriend Chanyeol on the phone or even in person made him sick to his stomach. "It's the only way you can get over this anxiety of yours Kyungsoo! It will be the best thing for you to do. And remember that i won't be here all the time either." Kyungsoo let out a sigh. His friend had alot of great points but he cound't just call some guy who lives next to him and talks to him in the elevator. "At least text him." Chanyeol suddenly said from the kitchen. Kyungsoo jumped a little. The idea wasn't as bad as the calling thing. 

Kyungsoo got his phone and added the number which was written down on the pice of paper.

 

To: Jongin

Hello Jongin.

This is Kyungsoo from the elevator and your neighbour

I found the pice of paper in my pocket and added it to my contacts.

"That's the dumbest message i have ever seen." Baekhyun laughed once Kyungsoo showed him the message he had sent to the man. Kyungsoo blushed and lightly his best friends arm. "Well, do i look like the type with many friends?" Kyungsoo said and crossed his arms and locking his phone at the same time. "Okay that's true. But seriously, never again Kyungsoo." Baekhyun laughed and leaned back against the soft couch. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the other and leaned back as well, grabbing the TV remote at the same time.

Chanyeol came back out of the kitchen with a six pack of beers and a bag of chips. "Let's celebrate Kyungsoo finally getting a new 'friend'" He teased and plopped down next to his boyfriend. "You guys are seriously evil." Kyungsoo said before he grabbed one of the beers from the coffee table in front of him. He grabbed the beer opener and started to chug down the liquid. "Oh no babe. Beer is one of Kyungsoos weaknesses he will drink until he blacks out once he starts." Baekhyun said as he moved to sit down in the others lap while watching Kyungsoo chug his beer. "Don't worry. I'l stop him if he goes to crazy." Chanyeol laughed as he moved his eyes to the front of the TV, one arm wrapped around Baekhyuns waist while the other arm had its hand wrapped around a beer. 

 

-

 

Kyunsoo was driven home by Baekhyun since he was the only one who hand't been drinking. He was faced drunk and was laughing and giggling at Baekhyun when he helped him out of the viecle. Just then Jongin enterd the building as well. He noticed the two men heading thorwards the elevator and hurried over to them. "Is everything alright?" He asked while looking over at Baekhyun who was struggling to keep Kyungsoo up. "Yes everything is okay. He just hade a little to much to drink earlier." Baekhyun laughed and patted Kyungsoo on the back. "It's the middle of the day. Why would Kyungsoo be out drinking at a time like this?" Jongin chuckled and looked down at the wobbly male. "Wait..how do you know Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked with wide eyes as he realised that the man he was talking to could be the famous Jongin. "We're neighbours, i've talked to him in the elevator the passed couple of days." Jongin laughed and they all enterd the elevator. "Oooh! So you must me Jongin! The guy putting his number into Kyungsoos jacket?" He teased and raised and eyebrow at the taller. "That's me, correct." Jongin laughed and pushed the button with the number of the floor they where going to. The elevator ride was silent and awkward. The only sound was Kyungsoos soft giggles mixed with his heavy breathing. "It stinks of alcohol in here." Jongin commented and glanced over at the two, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun wrapped around each other while Jongin stood there akwardly. "I know. I tried to warn my boyfriend not to let Kyungsoo drink but he wound't listen." Baekhyun said with a heavy sigh. "Once he starts he never stops." Jongin raised and eyebrow and had to hold back a laugh.

 

They where finally at their floor and all three stumbled out of the elevator. Jongin threw one of Kyungsoos arms over his shoulders while Baekyun did the same to the other arm. "Do you have his keys?" Jongin asked when they reached Kyungsoos apartment. Baekhyun shook his head and started to search through Kyungsoos pockets. The jacket pockets and all the pant pockets where empty except for his cell phone. "..they're probably stil at my place..." Baekhyun mumbled. Jongin raised and eyebrow. "What are we gonna do about him now?!" Jongin said slightly panicked. 

A bright idea suddenly popped up into Baekhyuns head and he looked up at Jongin. "Can he stay over at your place for the night? I'l come back with his keys tomorrow so don't worry about that." He said and leaned against the wall while holding onto Kyungsoos arm so he wound't fall. "Jongieeees placceee~" Kyungsoo suddenly bursted out and looked up at his neighbour with heavy lidded eyes as he was about to fall asleep.  

 

-

 

Jongin grabbed the keys to his own apartment and unlocked the door. He stepped in first and let the two slip in after him. Baekhyun helped Kyungsoo with his jacket and shoes and Jongin followed both of them into his apartment. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" He asked as the two guests satt down on his couch, Kyungsoo laying down on Baekhyuns lap while Baekhyun satt there and played with his dark hair. "I actually have to get to my drunk boyfriend. Give Kyungsoo some water, he's probably thirsty as hell." Baekhyun laughed and slowly stood up while placing Kyungsoo down on the couch again. "Kyungi thirstyyy~" Kyungsoo giggled and made a grabby motion thorwards Jongin. "Oh, Alright. Good luck with your boyfriend then." Jongin laughed while rolling up his sleves. "Oh, you're gonna need the luck more than me."  Baekhyun laughed before he dissapeard out of the apartment. 

Jongin stared down at Kyungsoo and cound't help but smile to himself. "I can't belive how oblivious you are Kyungsoo." He mumbled to himself before he went into the kitchen to get Kyungsoo a glass of water to drink before he completely out.