Yellow

Mute

Kyungsoo was sitting at his desk tapping his finger lightly down on the wood, thinking about what to write next. Kyungsoo had been stuck in fron of his computer all morning to think of a good new chapter to his online novel. He ran a finger through his messy bed head and grabbed his cup coffee, taking small sips from it to try and get more ideas running in his head.

After a while of writing and editing he saved his progress and got up from his desk with a sigh. Kyungsoo felt his heart start to beat faster as he heard the doorbell ring. He was starting to get slightly confused but exited about it as he thought it could be one of those boxes.

He hurried over to the door and opend it to find a yellow box on the ground. He looked around but there was stil no sign of anyone around, like always. He squatted down and grabbed it carefully and enterd his small apartment once again. He closed the door and opend the door in the middle of the hallway. He looked confuesd into the box as he grabbed a yellow envelope that was inside. There was nothing else in it so he placed the lid back onto the top and walked in and sat down on his neatly made bed to open the envelope. He pulled out a letter and stared at it for a moment without reading. He placed the envelope down next to him and got comfortable as he started to read.

 

Dear Do Kyungsoo

You're probably very confused over what is going on and why you are reciving these packages from me.

Unfortunatly can't i answer that right now. If you wait long enough you will recive your answer from me.

I'm closer than you think but to far for you to reach. 

I know alot about you Kyungsoo and i know how much you're struggling at the moment.

I want you to always remember that no one can hurt you if you just stay strong for yourself.

This was all from me at the moment. 

Stay strong

Love - J

 

Kyungsoo looked confused at the paper in front of him and felt his face loose it's color. How did someone he had never met know so much about him? Was it a stalker? Alot went running through his head and he had so many questions that where unanswerd by this 'J' person. He ruffled his hair and let out a sigh before he folded the paper again and placed it on his desk. 

He grabbed a pice of white paper and a black pen and started to write. What if he wrote back that maybe he could get some answers or clues? He wrote down his thoughts and question for this mystery person and grabbed an envelope and placed his hand written letter into it and cealed it before he walked out to his front door and placed it outside, his heart beating out of his chest. What if he woke up the next morning and the letter was actually gone.

He rubbed his face and ran into his room again to do some research about all this and the quotes in the other boxes he had gotten.