Purple

Mute

Kyungsoo woke up as he rememberd the letter he had recived yesterday and the one he wrote back. He slowly sat up and rubbed his blurry eyes, grabbing his big glasses on the bed side table so he could see better. He looked over at his alarmclock and saw that the time was '09:32'. He quickly got out of bed as he had alot of work to do with his online novel. He got dressed and combed his hair back even though no one would really see him that day. 

His breakfast was light and he took the rest of his coffee with him into the bedroom to continue working on his novel. He had gotten so many good ideas in his dreams for what to write next and new characters he could add so he grabbed his note book and wrote it all down before he would forget them all and he would be sitting there just like yesterday. He sat himself down on his leather desk chair and flipped his computer open and waited for the screen to light up so he could logg in. 

A couple pf hours had gone by and Kyungsoo was sitting at his desk and smiling to himself as he read through his work. He did some finishing touches and went through the spelling before he added the chapter to his already huge online novel. He pushed away from the desk and spun around in his chair before he got up and grabbed his phone. He logged into his account and added a new post so his fans knew that he had updated. He noticed that he had got a new message in his inbox. It wasn't unusual for Kyungsoo to get fan mail and fans who try to flirt with him but this one was different. He sat down on the edge of his bed and stared down at the message. 

From: j-jong233

Hello Kyungsoo. 

I got your message yesterday.

I was kind of suprised that you wrote back to me but of course i didn't mind it either.

There is something at the door for you. Go and check it out? ;)

Kyungsoos already big eyes got even bigger. His grip around his phone was suddenly overly powerful. His heart beat was speeding up and he felt something creep inside his stomach. Did this 'J' guy read his novel? Is he a crazy fan that stalks him? So many questions where running through his head and and he didn't have a single answer to them. Without thinking he started to type back to the other, overly curious over who he was. He went into chat mode and sent a quick message to the anonymous person.

Do Kyungsoo_offical:

Hello. This is Kyungsoo. 

Do Kyungsoo_offical:
I got your message earlier.

Do Kyungsoo_offical:
May i ask who you are.

j-jong223 is typing...

j-jong223:

Hello Kyungsoo! Wow we're finally chatting together.

j-jong223:

I think it's to early to tell you who i am. 
I'l keep you updated.

j-jong223:

Bye for now! :))

Kyungsoo looked down at his screen with big eyes. He was so confused and overly curious over who this person who is chatting to him was. Kyungsoo didn't usually chat to people if he didn't know them very well like he did with his one and only friend Baekhyun. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo have been friends for many years. Baekhyun was there for Kyungsoo when he got his first crush, his first heartache, when he moved in into the lazy apartment he was living at now. He was with him always. 

Kyungsoo got up from his bed with a small smile on his face as he remeberd this 'J' telling him to check outside. He strolled over to the door and opend it slowly to find a cute purple pot with a bucey of lavenders in it. Kyungsoo looked down at the flowers and smiled. He carefully picked the pot up and carried it inside, sniffing the pretty flowers. He placed them down on the coffee table in the livingroom and sat down on his couch as he stared at them, pondering over what they ment and who was sending them and why Kyungsoo was suddenly chatting with him.