Chaps 2

Random play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI's POV

 

 

 

Today is a beautiful day, but I am here at the corner of MY coffee shop. I manage my own shop, after i graduated college I decided to put up a business, and I don't know why Coffee shop, the fact that I don't usually drink a coffee. I like the smell but the taste is not my cup of tea. Haha What did I said? never mind that. But maybe I love the ambiance of coffee shop, as I experience to stay on a coffee shop without even ordering, not even a cup of cake.

 

 

 

Anyways as what I'm saying I'm here at my coffee shop. Actually this is my favorit spot, corner and beside of the window, where I can see all the people passing by, walking, talking, laughing. It's a beautiful scene that seeing a couple or a family talking happily, it's so peaceful. I don't know how to explain it but yeah it's really a beautiful scene. But not today as I always remember all the conversation that Bomi and I had last night.

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

 

 

 

"I love.. I really really love park Chorong, Ji. This time I'm serious." 

As I heard that I think for a moment. I don't want to believe her. She's Yoon Bomi right? My best buddy-friend? She's freaking Yoon Bomi, who's don't take love seriously? everymonth she'll come to me and telling me that she got a new guy or girl. And I keep on thingking and thinking. Maybe, just mabye she's just kidding me right. And by that thought I laugh out loud which made Bomi pout.

 

 

 

"You really not take me seriously, Ji. I tghought you're my best buddy-friend?" she whinned.

 

I calmed down myself "YAH! how can I believe you? you don't take love seriously, right? everymonth you're dating a deffirent person."

 

"and so? and atleast Ji I didn't date them in one go. But serously I really love Park Chorong.And I'm telling you this because I need your help, Buddy!"

 

 

 

"How can I help you? You can get anyone whom you want without my help right?"

 

"It's different now Ji, I told you I'm serious. I don't know why but when it comes to chorong all my confidence was not as high before I met her." she said worriedly.... 

 

 

 

"okay? but let me ask you first. Since when you know Chorong?"

 

"She's your employee right? And I always come to your shop whenever I want to see you." Yeah Park Chorong is woking at my shop. To tell you honestly she did not even need to work for me, because her family has a stable company. Chorong said the reason why she's working for me is that She love coffee, she love making one. And you can say that Coffee is her passion, when you see her working at my shop you'll amaze on how she work. 

 

 

 

"so that's it? you're in love with her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter