Chaps 3

Random play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chorong..." Eunji called her and smiled and waited on what Eunji's going to tell. "I...huh.." while Eunji is being nervous there, Chorong is getting impatient here. She's getting nervous also because of Eunji's weird behavior today. She's getting the hint on what Eunji's going to tell is something serious.

 

"I... I li-" 

 

"hey buddy!" before can Eunji say 'it' completely, she got cut off by someone and look at Chorong's back. 

 

"Bomi?" Eunji said. 'what a good timing buddy' Eunji thought sarcasticly. Eunji gave an un-energetic high five to Bomi and look at Chorong who's sitting in front of her like a statue. Bomi pushed Eunji so that she can be sitted not even aware of Chorong's presence. After Bomi finally sitted that's the time when she realise that Chorong is in front of her. And she mentally face-palmed herself, and mentally cursed herself for being a rude, 'Chorong is here! Gosh! she saw what I did? aaahhhh its so embarrassing.' Bomi thought. She just give a smile awkwardly to Chorong and she greeted her. 

 

Chorong can't hide her wide smile and blushed by seeing Bomi's beautiful smile. She tried to compose herself and greeted Bomi back with a small smile. Chorong has small... Nuh scratch that.. Chorong has a big big crush on Bomi. She don't know why, she only saw the younger everytime Bomi's paying a visit to her boss, and when Bomi bringing her date to the shop. She knows that Bomi is a player. And they didn't talk that much... well that is before Eunji's birthday. And she's aware that Bomi has a crush on her, because Bomi already asked her out and even telling those obvious pick-up lines to her through text and call. But she didn't take it seriously because she knows that Bomi's only flirting on her. Though she can't deny that she's enjoying it, and slowly her feelings is getting deeper, and she need to stop that feeling.

 

"Uhm.. aahh.. I need to get back to work." Chorong said to Eunji and leave withour looking to Bomi.

 

Bomi sigh when Chorong leave the two of them, "so... Eunji? you're going to help me?" Bomi ask and take a sip to the cup of coffee that Chorong made. 

 

Eunji shake her head. "I'll think about it."

 

"you don't need to think about it Ji, you're my best buddy-friend, right?"

 

"yeah... that's why I need to think about it, because you're my best buddy-friend, and I know you, and Chorong is my friend also, I need to protect her." because I also like her. Eunji thought... as mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter