Chaps 4

Random play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

 

It's Saturday night, time to go get some rest, but instead here I am still watching a movie together with my best buddy-friend. We've been watching for almost 10 hours. Bomi suggested to have a movie marathon for today, since it's weekend and we're both don't have important things to do. I just go whatever she wan't, actually she just watched the whole day, while me when I got bored to the movie, I will just sleep.

 

"Wow. that's awesome movie!" Bomi said when the movie ended.

 

"and that will be the last movie for today, yah! I thought we're have fun here. But you're the only one who enjoyed the whole day." I said while turn off the tv, then I laid to the couch lazily. "you go home now, you've been here wholeday pestering me."

 

"wow! Eunji, thanks for the warm welcome." Bomi said with a sarcastic tone. 

 

"you're welcome, Bomi!, now go home! I want to get my real rest!"

 

"No, not yet." Bomi said teasingly and I just rolled my eyes. "I am hungry, Do you have something to eat here?" Bomi said and walked straight to the Kitchen. Luckily my parents are on vacation, if mom is here, surely I'm going to be dead for letting Bomi invade my mom's precious kitchen but because I'm feeling lazy I let her be, all I want for now is to sleep. "Hey Ji, cook something here for our dinner."

 

 

"Just order some food, Bomi."

 

"again? we've been ordering the wholeday, I want to eat a home made tonight." Bomi complaint.

 

"then, just go home, and ask your mom to cook for you." I said and Bomi whinned.

 

"then I'll do the cooking." Bomi said sheepishly. I sigh upon hearing what Bomi said. 

 

ahhh!!! really!!!

 

 

"don't you dare Bomi!" I rise up and entered the kitchen. "okay, alright! I'll cook. You win, Buddy!" I said. I'm not mad and I'm not happy.

 

 

"yay! okay, Just call me when you're done." Bomi said and go back to the livingroom and slammed her body to the couch.

 

 

I called Bomi, when I'm done cooking. And we ate peacefully. That's how we ended our day. Just kidding. It's already 8pm and she's still here in my place. I don't know why she's still here. After a moment of thinking I asked Bomi, "Are you waiting for my answer, me helping you about....a-abou..ehem..sigh..about C-chorong?" I said without looking straight to her eyes. Bomi look at me excitedly, waiting for my answer, an positive answer. I don't know if I should I say what my decision is, or should I think more about it. If only I don't have any feelings to Chorong, I can make up my decision immediately. I stare at Bomi's eyes. This friend of mine, my best buddy-friend of mine, asking for my help to win the heart of my worker/friend/crush. And thankfully I'm not that in love to Chorong, but I can't help to get hurt. 

 

I sigh deeply and closed my eyes for a moment before I look at her again and answered her. "Okay!" that's it I said it, there's no turning back.

 

"okay what?" Bomi asked confusingly. Really she didn't get it? it's easy to catch what I ment, right? really, Bomi is Bomi anyways.

 

"I said okay, I'll help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter