Chaps 5

Random play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

 

 

Today is the day! Some of my paintings will be reveal to the public along with the great painters here in South Korea. I only have one entry for this event, not because I only have one work, and also not because I don't have confidence in my talent and skills but because I'm waiting for a permission to exhibit my masterpiece from a certain person.

 

I already planned that when I got a permission, I'll exhibit it all, everything that I've been painted.

 

Right now, I'm on my way to the venue. I'm running late because I thought hard on what I should wear for this event. Thinking that should I wear formal or not? But I end up, wearing a simple one. Well they don't recognize me anyway.

 

Maybe for some people who loves piantings know my names, but not the real me. I only using my initials to my paintings, and I don't have any plans to show up to the public. I'll want to keep my identity a secret, only those people who are close to me knows who I am.

 

When I finally arrive to the venue, I imediately look for my piece. This morning I'm excited for this day, but now, that I'm here not that near in front of my art work I'm feeling nervous.Because I saw a familiar figure infront of my painting.

 

Ofcourse I know her! She's Jung Eunji.

 

Jung Eunji.... My girlfriend... Yeah, my secret girlfriend...

 

 

She don't have any idea that she's "in-relationship" with me. And the moment she'll knows about this "relationship" I'm going to break up with her.

 

 

Kidding aside, Jung Eunji is my long time crush, or should I say my first love and still my love.

 

My love for her was started back when we're high school, that time she's in her senior year, and I am my junior year and my first year to their school, yes I am a transferee to Eunji's school, the first time I saw her was when she sang our national anthem and our school's anthem, I just love her voice, and eventually I fell in love with her beauty inside and out.

 

I thought at first what I felt was just a puppy love, but hey it's almost a years and years and years, it's still the same. what I felt for her is still here. still love her.

 

And I don't know what to do anymore, I already tried to stop and forget my feelings, because really, she don't know me! She don't even know who I am, and I still loving her.

 

Ah I forgot... She knows... She knew only my art works... Yeah that's why she's still standing infront of painting for I don't know how long.And that's makes me happy, knowing she love all my works.

 

Right now I'll try my luck to get her attention.. "ehem" I cleared my throat while I took a short glance to her and stand next to her, a safe distance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter