Chaps 6

Random play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunji's POV

 

"So, why 'S and E?' It's... Aahhhmm.. well unique?" I asked Naeun after she sipped her cup of coffee. We are here at my coffee shop, I invited her here after she revealed about her. The real her. 

 

-Flashback-

"Are you...perhaps, the painter of this painting?" I asked. I don't know why I suddenly asked her like that. Maybe because of lack of something to say? I really don't know... And by asking her about that, I think I hit a jackpot, because her face became pale. I'm not stupid not noticing that she's panicking inside of her, and that was cute.

 

I smiled at her, and I decided to take back what I asked. "Haha.. forget what I asked, I'm just being a weirdo here." I said, and she let a heavy sigh and smiled at me. She looks familiar. Did I saw her before? Where did I saw her? 

 

My thought was cut off when I heard my phone ringing. And my good buddy bestfried's future girlfriend is calling.. Before I answer the call, I mouthed 'excuse me' to Naeun, she just nodded.

 

"Hello, unnie? .... Ahh... I know that... I'm about to go back there... Okay, bye.." After I hung up, I face Naeun again. "I've got to go" I said and smile at her.

"That fast? I guest you've only saw one painting here." She asked while frowning. How did she knew? "I saw you standing there the whole time, while I'm wondering around the exhibit hall." She said as if she read what's on my mind.

"I have a lot of work to do. In every exhibit that I've been attending, there's only one painting that always caught my attention and it's always the master piece of S and E..." I smiled at her and she smiled at me back... "Aahh by the way nice to meet you Naeun-shii, I hope we could meet again." Before I could leave, she called me again.

 

 

"Eunji-shii! You're right. I'm S and E?" She said and smiled, It's me now who got shock! Is she for real? What did she said? She's really the S and E? Woah!!! Really? As in really?, okay enough with my overacting... A momment after my shock, I came back to reality. And I just laugh it out.

 

"Hahaha, Nice! You're being a random too, huh?" It's all I can say, and seeing her reaction, It's make me want to hit myself by saying that. She looked sad and disappointed. "Or maybe not?" I mumbled. On a second thought, maybe she's saying the thruth, as I remembered her reaction when Is asked her about 'S and E' awhile ago. Right now, what I'm feeling right now is nervous, excitement and fear. Fear that what If I made a bad impression to my favorite pianter??? 

"Really????" I asked again with a excited voice and wide smile... She nod her head as an answer, and that makes me more excited "wow!!! Daebak!!! Finally I meet you!!!!" I can't explain what I'm feeling right now!!! 

"Go a head! I hope to see you again!" She said with a wide smile now... Ahh no!!! I should do something so we can talk more..

"Are..you?..free.. to.. come with...me?" I said, with a nervous voice and I'm praying rigth now that she'll say yes! 

 

"Aaahhmm, I thought you have a lot of  work to do? What I'm going to do at your work place?"

 

"I have my own coffee shop, my staff just called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter