Chaps 1

Random play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI'S POV

 

So here I am at the park, it's already 11 o'clock in the evening, and I'm still here outside waiting for my best buddy. She called me a while ago, to meet her because she want to tell me something "important" that she can't say it through phone. We supposed to meet at 10 o'clock! Again I repeat 10 o'clock! And she's still not here! The fact that her house is just walking distance from here! 

 

I keep on calling her but I can't get in, I only hear is the busy tone. And I guess she's talking someone I don't who it is, that makes her busy for an hour!!! And I'm sure she forget about me.

 

"Ahh!! One last try. I'll dial her again if I can't make it again, I'm done! I will text her that whatever she's going to  tell me, tell it next time!" I pick up my phone and dialed her number. Gosh why I didn't thought about it atleast 30 minutes ago.

And after I dialed her number a momnet later finally I get in, and she pick it up imediately.

"YAH!!! YOON BOMI!!! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU DON'T KNO-" I sceamed at her as she answered my call and cut me off.

"calm down Ji, sorry okay, I tell you everything later, wait a minute." she said and judging her tone,  I can feel that she's going to tell me a good news.

"Just hurry up okay.. I've been waiting on you for an hour now, did you know that my dear bestfriend?" I said as I calmed down on a sarcastic way. Did you get it? Haha 

"Yeah I know.. I told you already that I'm sorry okay? I coming now! bye! see you!" she said as lively as she is.

 

 

well actually, Bomi and I are neighbors. Yeah we know each other since forever! We're friends since we were little up until now that we are adult. We know everything about each other. Her secret is my secret, my secret is her secret also. We're same in almost everything. We both love music, we're both prankster, we entered on same grade school to university, we both love adventure, we're even same birth month and same age. We're both lazy on doing chores an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter