Seven

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love, shall we end this foolish game once and for all? I cannot bear the thought of you getting hurt once again. My heart aches for you while the fury in me grows, urging me to wallop the doers of this atrocious act!"

 

 

 

Behind the teary eyes, for the first time since Junhyung gazed into it tonight, he saw a glint of gaiety. The smaller male wagged a finger mildly in front of his face, "no no, I want to win this. The game is still on."

 

 

 

Junhyung lightly bit on the finger and mumbled on it, "but I'm sure I'll win, so let's just end this already and you just fulfill what I want you to do. To be mine, bravely and openly."

 

 

 

"Over confidence is one of the reasons behind a man's downfall."

 

 

 

The taller male chuckled and nipped at Yoseob's cute nose, "you, are the reason for any man's downfall."

 

 

 

"But you said I'm an angel, I lift people up, not bring them down!" The smaller male gave an utterly adorable pout, sulking at Junhyung now. 

 

 

 

"Yes, yes. But for tonight, let me do the honors of lifting your spirits up. Shall we head to a place that I think might do just the trick?"

 

 

 

Yoseob nodded excitedly, intertwining his fingers with Junhyung's firm ones and followed the taller male's guide in leaving the bed, down the stairs. Eunji waved goodbye at them, grinning cheekily at them and telling them to have a good time. The smaller male didn't miss the wink she gave Junhyung and the 'thank you' that she mouthed.

 

 

 

When they entered the car and the chauffeur began driving, he peered inquiringly at his wanderer, "what's going on between you and Eunji?"

 

 

 

"Jealous?"

 

 

 

"As if", the smaller male laughed as he poked the sides of the taller one, "tell me. Why did she thank you?"

 

 

 

Junhyung grinned as he held the playful fingers of the little one and pulled them so that his hands are now wrapped around his own waist. Satisfied that he now have the warmth of his beautiful stranger cocooning him, he left a light feathery kiss on his temple and replied, "well, she was worried about you and told me to cheer you up, not like I needed her to tell me that but anyhow, it is sweet how she cares so much for you."

 

 

 

"She was hired by hyung to help manage who comes in to the studio. As you know, I don't sell my paintings and the studio is really a venting outlet that hyung gave me. He didn't want me to be alone and needed someone he could trust to inform him if his parents ever sought trouble from me at the studio. After spending so much time with her, I guess my hyung's protectiveness rubbed on to her."

 

 

 

"You have a hyung in that family?"

 

 

 

"He's my cousin. The only person kind to me in that whole family. He takes very good care for me and pampers me a lot. Life in that family is so much more bearable with him around."

 

 

 

Junhyung pouted and looked downwards at the small face that was now pressing a side on his chest, "he must be really important huh." It wasn't meant to come off sounding so bitter or upset, it was meant to be a casual reply, but Yoseob chuckled, catching the jealousy laced in the sentence. "Yeah, he is", he teased, wanting to taunt the taller male more as he looked up into the face that had scrunched up in disgruntlement.

 

 

 

Unable to suppress his laughter, Yoseob hoist himself upwards and smooched the taller male hard on the lips, "I can't believe you are getting all riled up just by this, you sir, are such a selfish selfish possessive man."

 

 

 

"Well, when it comes to you, I admit that I am but I'm not going to change anything that. You are that important to me."

 

 

 

"Don't", the little one gave him a tender kiss, "I don't need you to change. I like you this way, makes me feel wanted."

 

 

 

An exasperated sigh escaped his lips, "you, precious angel, should know that from the very moment I set my eyes on you at the lake, I've wanted you, needed you. Never forget that."

 

 

 

"I know, I know. Sometimes I wonder if I'm dreaming or if this is real."

 

 

 

"Both. This is a hundred percent real and yet, I'm a dreamboat. The man of everyone's dreams."

 

 

 

"There it is! Over confidence again!" Yoseob chortled mirthfully, placing a palm on his chest and rubbing it till he finally calmed down. When silence consumed the car, he peeled himself away from Junhyung unwilling and regarded him seriously. 

 

 

"I'm not sure if it matters to you but I don't want to hide anything, well except my name, from you. My hyung, he does have feelings for me and expresses it to me very frequently. I've told him of your existence and he has accepted it, although I know it's not easy on him right now. I just... Thought that you should know."

 

 

 

Junhyung furrowed his brows and started gently combing his fingers through the precious one's hair, "I must say that I'm a little weary now but I'm glad you told me. Saves us plenty of misunderstandings that might arise in the future."

 

 

 

"Misunderstandings?"

 

 

 

"Well, yeah. If you hug him or something while comforting him, I might turn mad and lose all my senses, murdering all living souls on the spot. However, now that I know his plight, I'll let you hug him. But just a bit okay!"

 

 

 

"Exaggeration," Yoseob giggled, "oh I gave him a peck on the cheek this afternoon. He saved me from his parents and I'm thankful." He added sheepishly, feeling a tad guilty now.

 

 

 

Junhyung grunted and pushed the smaller male to lie on the car seat with him atop, "why? Why would you do that?! Those lips are for me!" The taller male was whining now but he didn't care. It was unacceptable that the beautiful angel had planted his lips on somebody else and it had brought out this unexplainable fury in him. Yoseob whispered breathily, placing his palms on the taller male’s chest that was weighing down on him, “I’m sorry, but it was out of gratitude and I’m very sure hyung didn’t mistook it as anything more.”



Junhyung plopped his whole body down on Yoseob, pressing his face against the velvety white neck, “But you kissed someone else…I’m not happy about that.” He was openly whining now, damaging his manly image and the smaller male started quivering under him, snickering at this new side of him. “I’m sorry for that. Really. So tell me, how can I make you happier or make you feel better?”



“Kiss me back a thousand times more.”



“Right now?”



“Well, yeah! It would take awhile for us to reach our destination and until then, I want your lips to be connected to mine all the way.” 



Yoseob hummed, knowing that he owes it to the sulking man, hooking his arms around his neck and melding their lips into one. The taller male smirked against the kiss before nibbling on the luscious lips and the tender kiss soon developed into a passionate one. It was almost an hour and the couple was still snogging boldly at the back of the car when it came to a halt. The chauffeur turned and gave a faint cough to signal the arrival to the place. 



Panting and flushing hard, the couple parted and sat up on the seat bashfully. The smaller male felt himself being pulled out of the car and started scanning around curiously at the place, wondering where exactly they were at. Barely five minutes later, Junhyung sat him down in the middle of a grass patch, murmuring an almost inaudible, “we are here.” 



Unsure if there was something that he was supposed to be looking at, Yoseob begun turning his neck here and there, attempting to figure out what was around him. However, all he saw were grass and more grass. Blinking confusedly at Junhyung, he asked carefully, “Am I supposed to be seeing something?”



“Yes, but you are looking at all the wrong directions. Here.” The taller male lay on the grass, gently directing him to lie beside him. “Now, you can see it all.”



Yoseob shifted his sight to the skies above him and he gasped in amazement. The amount of stars that decorated the night sky was unbelievable and everything just looked so dreamlike, so spectacular. Just as he thought that it was stunning enough, he noticed some of the stars actually were moving. “Oh gosh…” He breathed, turning to Junhyung for a confirmation. The taller male who never had his eyes leaving his beautiful stranger smiled and nodded, “Yes, fireflies.”



Tears welled up in the smaller male’s eyes but Junhyung wasn’t worried this time. He knew that those were tears of joy. Light caressing his face, he wiped away the tears with his thumb, “This was one of the most beautiful place near Seoul that I found years ago. I’ve never been here ever since I returned but I’ve been wanting to bring you here for the longest time.” 



“It’s beautiful…”



The taller male looked at the astounded male, scooting closer to him and lifted his head so that Yoseob’s head would be on his arm while he hooked a leg across him, “Nothing is as beautiful as you, my little angel.” Yoseob brushed his lips on the taller male’s chin and whispered a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter