Chapter 02

Oops, it was a mistake

Your POV

It was saturday evening and i was sitting downstairs watching some tv until i heard the front door open and close and loud talking and laughing echoed trough the house. I knew the voices all to well. My brother was finally back and had brought the BTS gang along with pizza’s. Our parents had gone out for the weekend just so we could enjoy the party without them around. They did give us rules and such but as long as the house didn’t get destroyed everything was fine. The party would start later tonight but first we were gonna eat dinner with whole BTS and my friend.

“Hyerin!!!!” Someone yelled and soon Taehyung was giving me one of his death hugs. “Tae…. Can’t breath!” i softly tried to say and with a apologizing smile he let go and joined me on the couch. The pizza’s were dropped on the small coffee table and soon bottles of soda along with glasses were placed on the table. 

The boys all got around and started munching on the pizza pieces. I joined in too but felt a little out of place being the only girl. “Where is Nina? Wasn’t she coming too?” Hoseok asked with his mouth half full. Trying to ignore an not make a comment about it “She can be here at any moment” i said and the doorbell rang. Taehyung and Jungkook jumped up running to the door screaming like some 5 years old. 

They really have to much energy…. 

Taehyung’s POV

I raced with Jungkook to the door as we heard the bell ring and we opened the door only to find a small girl with long brown hair stand there with staring at us in shock. She was very pretty and for some reason i had lost my voice and silently stared back at her beautiful face. I could feel my cheeks become red and was suddenly all shy. Jungkook was already inviting her into the house but i pushed the door shut because she could set foot into it.

“Tae what are you doing! Thats really rude!” jungkook yelled and tried to open the door again but i pushed as he pulled. I wasn’t sure why was doing this….  “You shouldn’t let strange girls into the house. What if they are crazy fans and came here to murder us!” Honestly i knew my words were nonsense but i still said them. This girl just had something that made me go crazy. “Thats ridiculous! Didn’t you hear Hobie and Noona. It’s their friend” Jungkook angrily said.

Feeling defeated i ran back into the living room and sat back on the couch like nothing happened. “What were you guys yelling about?” Namjoon asked and i could feel all the questioning eyes on me. “Taetae pushed the door shut in her face!” Jungkook yelled in an annoyed tone as he entered the room with the pretty girl following him. She was just giggling and Hyerin got up hugging her friend. They started whispering to each other and i could feel the cloud of shame above me becoming bigger. 

“Guys this is Nina and Uh Nina you know who they are right?” Hyerin said. Everyone greeted this girl named Nina except me. I saw her eyes on me for a moment showing a bit of sadness. Soon the two girls disappeared to Hyerin her room and i was alone left with the boys. “Tae you look like you’ve never seen a girl before” Jimin said with a teasing smile. They all gave me this look. “Why is he being so mean!” Jungkook mumbled obviously still mad about my actions at the door.

“Well at least we now know what girls Tae is having the hots for.” Yoongi said and went back to eating his pizza slice. The guys laughed and i could feel myself blush. Did i like that girl? I wasn’t even sure myself.

Your POV

“I’m sorry about that, he normally isn’t like that. I mean… yes he’s weird, an alien, but….” i tried to explain. I knew Taehyung was Nina’s favorite member in the group. She always fangirled over him and now he was being so mean to her.

“Ah.. no its fine… He probably just doesn’t like me..” she softly said with a smile trying to hide the fact it had actually hurt her feelings a bit. “Of course he doesn’t hate you” I hugged her and went to my closet to get something. “Surprise!” i said and handed her Bts’s latest album signed with all the names of the members. I had kept it for a while not sure what to do with it. My brother had once given it to me but seeing Nina so sad made me think giving her this would cheer her up. Gladly she was happy with the little gift.

We stayed in my room for a while and i had heard the doorbell many times already and music was also playing above the chatting sound of people. “Maybe we should join them” Nina said and i nodded following her downstairs. There were people dancing, talking, drinking and having a good time. There were actually more people than i had expected. 

I searched for my brother and suddenly heard Nina Yelp. Her shirt was covered in something that smelled like alcohol. Taehyung was standing before open and shocked at what he had done. He had bumped into the girl and spilled his drink all over her. “a..ahh… i’m…. i’m so sorry” Taehyung was panicking.He was biting his lip and i could sense he was cursing inside. “No.. It’s fine. I should have watched where i was going.” Nina said with a smile trying to stay calm. 

“Nina you can get a clean shirt from my closet.” i said and she quickly left me standing alone with Taehyung who was totally distressed. I let out a sign and placed a hand on his shoulder hoping he would calm down. “I didn’t want to do that” he softly said his voice creaking. “I know you didn’t and Nina knows that too. Don’t worry” i said but say my words weren’t really doing him any better. “She probably hates me….”

I pinched his cheek and made him look at me. “She doesn’t hate you. You know…. From whole BTS you are her favorite” i know Nina would have killed me if she had heard me say this to her bias. “R..Really?” Taehyung seemed to have calmed down and his eyes lit up. “Yes so go find her. Tell her sorry, have a little talk and don’t do anything stupid again. She really doesn’t hate you at all.” The boy hesitated a little but nodded and walked away from my site.

Feeling proud of my match making skills i hadn’t notice someone had been watching me. An arm slit around my shoulder which made me freeze on the spot. “Hey i’ve never seen you at these party’s before.” a guy i’ve never seen was holding me in his grip. “Uhm.. i…” i didn’t know what to do and felt a little scared at this point. He was really close and i think he was pulling me to that dark corner. “Aww, don’t be shy” he said his other hand trough my hair.

Just as i felt like this guy was going to go further with his flirting Jin appeared and pushed the guy off of me. “There you are. I have been looking for you.” he said and grabbed my arm pulling me away from the guy who was now a little taken back. “Sorry but she’s with me” Jin said and pulled me after him as he went to the kitchen.

“Thank you” i said still a bit shocked at what had happened. Jin smiled at me “No thanks. You’re hobies family so you’re family of bts too and we help each other.” he said which made my heart feel warm. Jin was always so nice and caring about everyone. No wonder they called him the mum.