Chapter 01

Oops, it was a mistake

Your POV

"YAH Hyerin hurry up! I’m gonna be late” Hoseok yelled from the hallway. I quickly closed the big paper box and carefully picked it up. “Oppa! Can you help me with this???” i yelled as i was not able to pick up my bag and put on my jacket and shoes this way.

My brother followed my voice and took the paper box out of my hands. “Wait you really made a cake? I thought you were joking” Hoseok said giving me a surprised expression. I smiled and ran into the hallway to put on my shoes and jacket and quickly grabbed my bag. “Of course! Do i ever make jokes about food?” i asked giving my brother something to think of. 

We walked towards his car and i took the paper box from him and sat on the passenger seat. “Aww my sister is so sweet! I’m sure the boys will like it” he said and ruffled my hair which made me squeak and pout. “NO! Not my hair! Oppa! do you know how much time i spent to not look like a raccoon” Hoseok just laughed and started the car. We were on our way to his ‘company’. My brother named Hoseok or also known as Jhope was a member for the so called group BTS and today their group was together for 3 years.

For them it was just a normal day. Do some dance practice, work on some songs and stuff like that but i just felt they deserved more than that on a day like this so i baked a cake and asked Hoseok if i could watch their dance practice today. I didn’t have school today as it was sunday so i didn’t have anything better to do anyway. Not only that but i didn’t get to see my brother and the boys very often since i wasn’t always allowed to just come into the company building and watch them. I would be a distraction. 

My brother lived in dorms together with the boys even though the company was like a 10 minutes walk from our house. Because of that he didn’t come home often which made me sad because my relationship with my brother was very good.

The car was parked and we both entered the big building and walker straight towards the elevator. On the way we were greeted by some workers but i just simply smile and bowed my head shyly. I always felt afraid someone would kik me out of the building thinking i was one of those crazy fans since that did happen two or three times before. 

Yep they still didn’t recognize me. 

Hoseok opened the door and held it open for me. As i walked in i could feel almost all of them stare at me. “NOONA!!!!!!! I haven’t seen you in ages!!!” Taehyung yelled jumping towards me but Namjoon grabbed the back of the boys shirt so he wouldn’t death hug me and the cake. “What is this?” Jungkook asked staring at the box but little did i know he knew exactly what it was because i would do this on each of their birthdays.I made a cake for this special day!” i said with a shy smile and placed the box on the ground and sat down. I did know all of them for a while but i still got shy around them.

Hoseok had secretly disappeared from the room and came back with cutlery and little plates. “What special day…? Is it someone’s birthday?” Jimin asked seeming a little confused and scared he had forgotten someone’s birthday. “We are together for 3 years Pabo. 3 years BTS” Jin said while hitting the poor boy on his shoulder softly. Everyone sat around the cake watched Hoseok slice it in pieces and give everyone their piece. 

As i looked around i noticed someone was missing. Where is he? My eyes scanned the room and saw a figure flat on the ground somewhere in the corner. Giggling softly i jumped up and walked towards the sleeping boy. He must be really tired for being able to sleep in a room together with the younger ones full awake since they were always so loud and energetic. 

I sat down next to the sleeping Yoongi and wanted to wake him but got distracted by his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful. He was really cute like this. Totally different from what he usually acted like. 

“Don’t wake him. He’s gonna be grumpy!” Namjoon said with a smile and the other members laughed. Hesitating for a moment i decided to wake him and reached out my hand to him but jumped as Yoongi suddenly grabbed my hand before it could even touch him. He peeked open his eyes and glared at me but soon his expression soften as he noticed it was not one of s.

He seemed to be a little surprised and quickly let go of my hand and sat up. “Hyerin… What are you doing here?” I kind of knew he was gonna ask me this because i never came here without reason since their manager had forbid that. “Congrats on Bts existing 3 years!” i said with a smile feeling really nervous since i could never tell what Yoongi was gonna do. Was he going to happily accept it or ignore me and go back to sleep. 

I wasn’t sure why but he always made me nervous. Yoongi just silently looked at me probably not having know they were already a group for this long. Hoseok clicked his tongue and stood up and soon pulled me to my feet and dragged me over to where the cake was. “Here you should eat too! You made it after all” shoving a plate with a piece of cake on it into my hands.

Hoseok was the kind of brother who would get protective over me even if it were just his close friends who hadn’t even done anything wrong. He would always pull me away or try to get my attention if i was having my eyes on someone for to long. Soon Yoongi had joined us and the cake was soon gone. They just eat so much……. We all just sat and talked a little until the manager came into the room.

“Ah i see you brought them a gift” he said smiling to me. I shyly nod and smiled while blushing. Kinda did i know it was time for me to leave so the boys could do their thing. I hadn’t watched them dance in the end but what mattered was they had gotten my gift. 

“I.. I will get going now” i said and stood up while cleaning the mess that was left of the snack. “Aww already?” Taehyung whined and clinging on my leg as he was still on the ground and i was already standing. He looked at his manager and pouted which made me blush.

“Taetae let go of my sister!” Hoseok said pulling the younger one off. Nervously giggling i got out of Taehyungs grip and walked my way towards the door “Byebye!” i softly said and waved. Jungkook quickly jumped up and ran to me giving me quick hug. Jimin said a soft “i want too!” and followed Jungkooks actions also giving me a goodbye hug.

The manager walked me downstairs. “They really like you” he said making me blush some more. “I guess….” i answered hearing the manager chuckle. we said our goodbye and i went back home.

On my way home i felt my phone vibrate and looked at the screen seeing i had one text from my oppa. He was probably sending me something stupid.

From Hoseok Oppa
Can you ask mom and dad to get out for this weekend? I want to hold a little party, celebrating 3 years BTS.

Letting out a growl i send him a text back. Why did i have to ask. He could have asked when he was still home….

To Hoseok Oppa
Okay but you owe me.

From Hoseok Oppa
You can come too if you want. bring yours friends~

I did want to know what these party’s were like. I was always the innocence pure little sister. I never went to party’s. I never smoked. I never drank. I didn’t even have my first kiss. So this would be something new for me. I didn’t know what to expect.

As i got home i asked my parents if it was alright and of course they said yes. They somehow were always okay with everything Hoseok wanted. It wasn’t always like this but started as his group began to become more popular and he started to be home less. Maybe it was because they just wanted to give him everything he couldn’t get because he was never here. A little unfair in my eyes.

Later that day i got a call from one of my best friends Nina. We often called each other just to have girly talks, talking about boys and gossip. In the middle of our talk i remembered something. “Oh Nina are you free this weekend?”

“Huh yes, why?”

“My brother is giving a party at our home and he said i could bring friends. Do you want to come?”

A long silence came from the other side. I knew Nina was freaking out right now. She was a big fan of BTS.

“Y..Yes! Of course! Why are you even asking! Wait. Will BTS be there?”

I laughed “Yes they are going to be there. But! You have to promise me to behave. No screaming , asking for selca's or signatures.”

Nina started to fangirl and the rest of the talk i had to hear how crazy she was about these boys. She did know my brother but had known him for years even before he became a trainee. The other boys? she had only seen them on the screen.