Chapter 03

Oops, it was a mistake

Your POV

“Yo Hyerin join us!!!” Jimin loudly yelled over the music smiling like a fool. He was obviously drunk already which could also be seen by the empty glasses on the table. Next to him were Jungkook and Yoongi who was laying on his arms on the table giggling softly.

This was a sight i’ve never seen i my whole life. Was yoongi drunk too? The only one sober seemed to be jin and Jungkook even though Jungkook was now old enough to drink. I sat next to Yoongi  while Jin sat on the other side of the table. “What game?” i asked sometimes glancing at Yoongi. Honestly i already knew this game was going to involve alcohol but only for today was fine right?

"You see those cups there? We split up in teams and get 2 chances of trowing this little ball into the cup until it's the turn for the other team. Every time you miss everyone on your team has to drink a glass of alcohol.” Jimin explained in a funny tone.

I nodded and felt i was going to lose but i guess it was going to be fun. Yoongi growled still in the position he had been in since i joined. Poor him, what did they gave to him, he can’t even sit up. “I don’t want to” Yoongi suddenly said making everyone go quiet. Jimin frowned and shook his friend yelling he had to join. “Ugh… ok…” Yoongi sat up and let out a sigh trying to sober up a bit. 

“I’m with Lim!” Jungkook suddenly jelled and high fived a guy who i had only noticed sitting here with us now. “Aww… that’s no fair! everyone know’s Lim is best at this….” Jimin whined while jungkook smiled proudly sticking out his tongue. “Too late”

“Im with jin then…” Jimin said standing up to go to Jin’s side. Everyone was teaming up with the people who were most sober and i was teamed up with someone who probably couldn’t even throw the ball. “Alright let’s beat them….” Yoongi said and gave me a smile which made my heart flutter. I felt my cheeks become warm but felt lucky all the guys were probably to drunk to even notice. 

After a few round i had to admit we were pretty bad at this game. At first it was only me missing the cups when i threw the little ball but because we had to drink something everytime i missed Yoongi began missing too after some time. We were both laughing at our mistakes but we weren't the only ones. 

The other guys also had gotten pretty tibsy and Jin even decided to quit as he began missing too and didn’t want to go any further. "Aish!" i yelled laughing, tripping and dropped to the ground. "You can't even walk straight" Yoongi laughed and hold out a hand to me. "You missed again! you know what that means" Jimin sang  eyeing me as i held the plastic cup with liquid to my mouth. Stumbling on my feet Yoongi had sneaked an arm around my waist holding me to my feet. Even though he had a lot of drinks he seemed still pretty stable. His tolerance was much higher than mine. 

“Woah, not that fast..." I heard Yoongi say but he was already to late to stop me. "You are so going to regret that" he said drinking the cup Jungkook had hand over to him.

"Lim has collapsed on the floor... haha... i think we should stop..." Jungkook said between weird giggles which i actually found pretty cute. Even the baby of the group wasn’t sober anymore. Yoongi looked relieved we could finally stop because he was too not going to hold on any longer even though i thought he was doing okay. Everything looked funny to me and for some reason i felt the need to become touchy which i normally wasn't. With Yoongi next to me he was the closest thing to hug so i did, hugging his arm. He however didn’t respond to it to much. He was just quietly standing there with and arm around my waist to keep me from falling.

”What the hell! Hyerin are you drunk?" Hoseok had suddenly appeared out of nowhere and poked my cheek. i giggled and yelled a "no" at my brother. "Omg you are... get out, go to your room or something. No more party's for you" he said sounding kind of mad but he wasn't really sure how to handle it since he had never seen me drunk. 

“You guys…. Really… Why did you give her anything.. OMG LIM! Get him to the toilet!!! he is gonna puke” Hoseok yelled. Jungkook’s eyes became big round balls and he quickly helped jin who was already pulling the guy to the toilet.

Hoseok was totally stressed and angry about my state so Yoongi started slowly walking while pulling me with him. “I’ll bring her upstairs. Come…” He said and Hoseok nodded probably not knowing his friend was as far gone as myself. As we had finally made it to the stairs another challenge was faced. The stairs.... 

Yoongi tried pulling me with him as he walked up but had a hard time doing so. Halfway up he sat down smiling and leaning his head agains the wall. I was pulled with him sitting on the stairs with half of my body over him. "Why are you so heavy" he said not bothering about the position we were sitting in. "Do you think i'm fat? that's so meaaaaan!!!!" i said not even knowing anymore what i was saying or doing. My mind was cloudy and my body didn't want to do what i wanted. "Nah, you're are not heavy. You're beautiful but these stairs are evil” he said patting my head.

I blushed not even hearing the words right and let my drunken mind speak for me. "I really realllyyy like you toooo!" i heard Yoongi chuckle at my words and he tried to stand up again pulling me to my feet. "Really now.. How much huh?" he asked almost reaching the top of the stairs. I didn't say anything trying to focus on my steps. We finally made it to the top and first got into the bathroom. For some reason it almost felt like a little dance to walk with Yoongi. We wobbled from side to side clinging on each other sometimes almost tripping and giggling as i stepped on his feet. 

One arm left me and Yoongi tried to fill a glass with water and held it out to me. “Here, drink” he said. Doing what he said i took a sip but soon didn’t want to anymore. Yoongi really was a nice guy and fun too. Unlike from what i had seen him like before. I could see no evil in him. He placed the glass down again and we made our way to my bedroom. Yoongi sat me down on my bed and sat down next to me looking tired while he was on his arms. 

Not able to registrate what i was doing i hugged Yoongi’s arm again. I felt his eyes stare down at me and soon his hand was caressing my head. “You really like me a lot don’t you?” he said and i hummed a yes trying to snuggle into him more. For a moment we just sat there until Yoongi decided to stand up and leave me but i quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back even though i had no strength in my body anymore. “No, don’t go” i whimpered and pulled him down.He didn’t complain and sat back on the same place he was before. 

I crawled closer and sat myself on his lap with my knees on his side facing him. “Please don’t do this…” he whispered and placed his arms around my waist. He was probably already having a hard time to hold himself back and now i was making it even harder. My drunken self ignored his words and watched him innocently stare at me. He probably had no idea how to deal with this situation. “Yoongi so cute!” i said in a giggle and pinched his cheek. He frowned. “You are the one who is being cute. Not me.” he said. His words somehow made me feel special. “I really like you” i softly said letting my drunken mind speak for me. 

Yoongi was just so nice, i really liked this side of him even though he was drunk. “Is that so? How much?” he asked smirking at my words. His voice sounded husky and it made a new kind of feeling lose in me. It was an exciting feeling. Nothing i had felt before. Something i began to long exploring further. Without further thoughts i closed the space between us placing a soft kiss on his lips. At first he seemed a little surprised but soon returned the kiss to me pulling me even deeper. “Hyerin… i…” he breathed as we parted for a moment but soon found each other in the next kiss.

His kisses were becoming rougher and deeper and eventually his tongue joined in fighting for dominance with my tongue. My hands had found their way into his hair while his had gone under my shirt ticking my bare skin as his hands roamed over me.

Somewhere deep in my mind something was telling me this was wrong. This was the friend and group member of my brother and i wasn't supposed to do things like this with him but somehow i couldn't stop myself. The alcohol had made me into this naughty little devil.