Chapter 04

Oops, it was a mistake

Suga's POV

I swear i didn't plan this. I was really just going to take her to her room and then leave but the way she was leaning against me as i took her upstairs and her little confession made something spark in me. I knew it was wrong what we were doing and i'm pretty sure Hoseok wouldn't approve of this but i couldn't bring myself to stop and hyerin didn't seem to plan on stopping either. The alcohol had killed my healthy thoughts and had turned me into something i would never be like. I couldn't think straight anymore.

Hyerin pulled away from me and giggled pushing me backwards on the bed. I obeyed her wishes and took her down with me stealing another kiss from the girl. Since when had become Hoseok's sister become this hot? I've never seen her in the way i was seeing her right now. Sure she was cute and had a pretty face and always took care of me, her brother and the other members but she was still Hoseok's sister so i never went to that point of thinking anything more. Hoseok had also made it pretty clear we should stay out of that region. He was very protective over his little sister. He just didn’t want to see her get hurt, especially not by one of his friends. 

As i watched the girl hovering above me i could feel myself become more and more needy for her. "You know we shouldn't do this right" i whispered to her trying to talk some sense in her but i already knew my words would not change her mind. She was just as excited as i was. If i hadn't played that game and taken that much alcohol this would never have happened but right now the alcohol was controlling my mind and body. I was going to regret it. I kept telling myself but nothing would listen to this warning.

Hyerin pouted cutely at me sitting on top of me. It looked like she was deciding wether to stop of go on. "Why not?" she spoke softly in a sad tone. I chuckled at her words bringing myself up a little. Leaning on one of my elbows while one of my hands was already on her hip "Cuz we are both drunk….. You don’t really want this.” I tried to explain before i was going to go into that forbidden zone.

Your POV

I bit my lip thinking about his words for a moment but my voice spoke on it's own. "Who cares!" i said smacking my lips against his. I knew he was right but something inside of me told me i should go on and he also didn't seem to care as he was replying to every kiss or touch. As soon as i had kissed this minty haired boy it was as if i had opened the cage of an wild animal. He flipped me on my back and slipped my top off slowly while sometimes stopping for a kiss.

He would leave butterfly kisses from my lips to my belly and gave me a look as if he was checking if i was still okay. He removed some hair out of my face and stared at me. Yoongi didn’t say a word but from the look on his face i could tell he was really conflicted with the situation.

“Yoongi i wan’t you..” i softly said sliding my arms around his neck. A little voice inside my head was screaming. I had never gotten this far with a boy. I didn’t even know what to do. It was scary but the feeling the alcohol had left was so much stronger. After this moment my i couldn't remember a thing of what happened. Everything went black.

Suga’s POV

I was peacefully sleeping. A warmth next to me which made me wanna lay there for a bit longer. My fingers slit over something soft. 

Wait….

That feels like skin. 

My heart started to beat faster and i quickly opened my eyes. In my arms was Hyerin. She was sleeping, all snuggled up to me. 

I froze and my breath was caught in my throat and my mind going over my memories. I remembered bringing her upstairs, giving each other a kiss here and there. I moved my hand over the skin of her waist lower and lower. She isn’t wearing anything. I wanted to scream but remained silence.  On the inside i was freaking out and let go of the sleeping girl sitting up only to find my clothes were gone as well. Don’t tell me we went there…. I held my hands to the sides of my head trying to remember what happened. 

Whatever…. I can figure out later. I quickly got out of the bed and put on my clothes. Softly i opened the door, making sure i wouldn’t wake the girl or anyone else in this house up. Finding my way downstairs i found Namjoon looking bored as he sat on the kitchen table. Jimin and Jungkook were sleeping on the couch and some unknown guy was laying on the floor.

“Hey…” i said sitting down next to Namjoon. I tried to act normal but inside i was having a panic attack. Even though i couldn’t remember i knew me and Hyerin had gone into that little moment together but i just didn’t want to believe. I really hoped she wouldn’t remember and never speak of it. What if i broke this girl. I wasn’t sure but i guessed i was her first and i wasn’t proud of this. I felt really bad about it. Worst of all, did we even use protection, i couldn’t remember. “Maybe we should wake them all up. I don’t feel like sitting here all day, and i’m hungry” Namjoon said standing up and walked towards the couch to wake the guys up so we could go back to our dorms. 

Your POV

I woke up by something moving next to me but i was to tired to open my eyes. My head was hurting pretty bad. I guess this was what it was like to have a hangover. As the movements next to stopped i decided to peek my eyes open for a little moment and got really shocked by what i saw.

Yoongi was getting dressed and memories of last night flashed before my eyes. We had done it together. I'm pretty sure we did. He was my first.... Omg... i feel so ashamed. Quickly closing my eyes as he turned i pretended to be still asleep but felt my stomach turn and started to feel sick. I heard the door of my room open and close and quickly sat holding a hand before my mouth. I felt really sick. With the little strength that was left in me i put some clothes on myself and ran towards the bathroom hanging myself above the toilet vomiting my whole stomach empty. 

"Hyerin you alright?" i heard my brother from the other room but soon got to me helping hold my hair out of my face. "Thats what you get for drinking to much." he teased but i didn't think it was funny. Hoseok patted my back hoping i would be okay. Even though he joked about it he still cared. Me not answering him back let him know i was really feeling like . 

I cleaned myself up and went back to my room. "Just get back to bed. i will make you something to eat okay." Hoseok said leaving to the kitchen. My stomach was feeling like it wanted to kill me. Laying back in my bed i thought about last night remembering Yoongi had brought me upstairs but everything else was a blurr. "No we didn't.... did we..." i talked to myself feeling stressed out. "Did what?" i suddenly heard my brother ask as he walked into the room and handed me a glass of water.

"Huh? oh uh.. nothing" i mumbled sipping from the glass of water. Hoseok gave me something light to eat and patted my head. He stayed with me for a moment until one of the boys yelled his name from downstairs. They are still here? Hoseok ran downstairs and i heard them saying goodbye. 

“Aren’t you coming back with us to the dorms?” Jin asked. “No hyerin got a hangover. I have to take care of her. Besides… The house is a mess. I think my parents will kill me if i leave it like this” My brother told but half way i already heard the front door open. “Whats wrong with him?” the boys asked. “Maybe he got a hangover too” Jimin laughed while i started to think Yoongi had walked away when he heard my name.