Chapter 05

Oops, it was a mistake

Your POV

A few days had past and my parents had come back and my brother was no where to be seen like normally. I had already forgotten about the party and the night i spent with that mint haired boy. Everything had turned to normal but something was starting to worry me. I was supposed to start with my period but it didn't come. I was two days late already and my periods were always pretty exact. "Calm down, maybe you're just late" Nina said as we walked towards our next class. I was at the school at the moment and had told Nina what was worrying me. "Nina... what if i..." i started but stopped. She didn't know anything about me and Yoongi. I had kept if to myself ever since it happened. I wasn't even sure about it myself since i couldn't remember everything. Especially the part where our clothes were thrown around the room.

Nina looked at me waiting for what i was going to say. I suppose i could tell her, she was my best friend after all. "What if i'm pregnant.....?" i whispered but she looked at me with wide eyes "WHAT!!!? BY WHO!!!????" she yelled for the whole school to hear. All eyes in the hallway were on us. "Not so loud!" i covered pulling her somewhere with less people. 

"Yoongi... i think. No, i know we did something at at that party…” i told her biting my lip as i looked at the ground. "Who is Yoongi?" she asked making me look at her in disbelieve. "Seriously..? i thought you were a fan. Suga! Yoongi is Suga, from bts" i said with a louder voice. She looked at me funny and started to laugh. "it's not funny!!! I'm serious" i yelled at her. She stopped and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I would never have expected he would be your first or even your type but uhm, just get one of those tests to make sure. Don’t worry you’re probably just late.” she said with a smile on her face.

I didn’t understand why she was so calm and happy. This was something really serious but she probably didn't take it that serious. She probably thought i was going crazy and made this up.Ugh alright, i will buy one right after school." i said. I had no other choice. If i wanted to know this was the only way to do it.

Just like i had said i had bought a test and locked myself in the bathroom. This was the moment of truth. I looked at the little thing waiting for it to tell me the answer. My heart was racing as the answer began to slowly show. "no..." i whispered shaking the thing, hoping it would change to the other answer. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I dropped the test thing on the ground and sank to the floor sobbing softly. What now? What should i do? How was i supposed to tell anyone. 

Me and Yoongi really did something. I couldn’t think it was just my imagination now. It really happened. Did i need to tell him? How would he react. He’s an idol. Of course he wouldn’t want to have anything to do with this. He didn’t even like me. I seriously was lost. My life was ruined. I was so sad but also really angry. Not at Yoongi but at myself. I knew the alcohol had done this to us. Without that Yoongi wouldn’t be the type to just jump me or anything. I should have stopped myself.

I quickly got my phone and texted my friend about the news. Not soon after she was calling me so i picked up still sobbing. "Hyerin are you sure you followed the description of the test?" she asked, her voice really worried. "Yes... i did everything it said" i tried to say between sobs. I was seriously panicking. 

"You should tell Suga, i mean Yoongi. whatever his name is" Nina said but this was not going to help at all. "How! how can i tell him, he's an idol. What can he do. We aren't even in a relationship. My brother is going to be so mad at him. It will break their friendship.“ i panicked but Nina tried to calm me down. "Hyerin listen. What your brother thinks about it doesn't matter right now. He will discover sooner or later anyways and Yoongi should just be a man and take responsibility of it. I'm sure he's not that heartless that he will let you suffer alone" 

 

Listening to what she said only made me cry louder. I was really happy no one was home at this moment because they would have definitely heard me. I messed up so bad. "What about my parents...?" i asked hoping she also had an idea for this. Maybe even the hardest part were my parents. Even if Yoongi would turn his back i could still relay on my parents but this was only if they wouldn’t do the things i was afraid of. They are going to be so disappointed in me.

”Just talk with Yoongi and let them believe he is your boyfriend and it was an accident." Nina was now just also saying random things. She was out of ideas. Probably knew this was really bad and no matter what words i would use people would not approve. "So you are saying i should tell them the truth?" i asked not feeling my panic disappear. I was really scared but i had no choice. I couldn’t sit here and cry forever. I couldn’t keep my mouth shut. They would notice over time. Aborting the child was just no choice at all. I couldn’t even bring myself to think of it.

“No, Not the truth, truth but give the story a little twist. Tell your parents Yoongi is your boyfriend.” i felt like throwing my phone away after hearing this answer. “But i don’t even know how yoongi is going to react! Your advice isn’t really helping.." i yelled taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry!!! I never got pregnant, i don't know what you should do. I’m just trying to help you” Nina was also sounding frustrated now. I knew she was only trying to help me but the only answer i wanted was something that would just keep everything the same way it was before but nothing was ever going to be same now.

“You could also just run away from home.” Nina suddenly said. “What! No! That’s a really bad idea. I don’t even have a place to go” i said and heard only silence on the other side of the phone. "Ugh.. i will.... try and talk to Yoongi…I have no other choice…” i softly said wondering if this was a good idea. I did know the bts boys ever since my brother got in a group with them but i wasn't really that close with them and actually knew nothing about them other than their names and love for music.

I threw the pregnancy test away somewhere no one would ever find it and looked into the mirror. My eyes were swollen and red. Okay calm down. everything will be okay. This is just a bad dream and you will wake up from it soon. I told myself all kind of things only to calm myself down and started fixing my hair and clothes. When the red swollen eyes had disappeared in made my way over to the company i knew Yoongi would be at. Standing before the building i walked past the entree for a few times. Maybe i should run away. Then i wouldn’t have to deal with what everyone thought. I wouldn’t have to deal with getting hurt. Taking a deep breath i walked in seeing the lady at the desk look at me. I didn’t say anything because i felt way to stressed and i hoped the woman wouldn’t think i was some crazy fan and kick me out.

 “Oh hey Hyerin! Hosoek is out to get some dinner. he will be here soon" Jin said as he had spotted me walk towards the practice room. "Oh uh yes.." i said following him inside but was surprised it was empty. "Where is everyone?" i asked looking around only finding Taehyung on the floor sleeping with no care in the world. "Oh Jungkook and Jimin are getting food with Hoseok, Yoongi is in the recording room like always and i have no idea where Namjoon went." Jin told me and i nodded.

 "I'm.. going to say hi to Yoongi, if my brother gets back tell him i said hi" i shyly said leaving the room before he could ask me why i wasn't going to stay longer. I was really lucky half of the group was out. Now no one would bother me when i talked with Yoongi. I stopped before the recording room wondering if i should really do this. I could still turn away but the door opened already. Yoongi stopped as he saw me staring at me. "Uh... hi..? You need something?" he asked. Normally the only reason i would come to the company was when i wanted to see Hoseok so i could tell Yoongi was a little surprised to find me here alone. I never really stopped by the recording room for just a hi. 

"Uhm... can we talk.." i softly said and he let out a sigh as if he knew what this was about. "I'm sorry okay, we both made a mistake. Let's just forget about it" he told me with a hint of nervously. He knew it was about that night but i don’t think he knew what i was really going to tell him. ”Thats not what i wanted to talk about, well actually it is but not really" i tried to explain starting to panic again. It was as if Yoongi could see i was really out of it because he pulled me into the recording room closing the door. He sat back down on the little couch and patted the empty space next to him telling me to sit down.

I sat down quietly seeing a smile appear on Yoongi's face. "Alright tell me. Don't say you fell deeply in love with me after that....." he said chuckling a bit but stopped as i wasn't laughing at his joke and my face only showed worry. I looked like i was about to cry. ”It's not that...?" his voice was more serious now and his expression had changed with it. I looked down at my feet feeling tears well up in my eyes and this didn't go unnoticed by the boy next to be. He placed his hand on my cheek moving my head so he could see my eyes. "What's wrong..? tell me. You are starting to worry me" he asked wiping away the tears with his tumps.

My heart was beating so fast and i almost felt as if i was going to pass out. ”I..i’m….I’m” i tried but the word wouldn’t come out.  Yoongi’s hands fell from my face and he let me breath for a moment placing one of his hands on my shoulder in stead. “I’m pregnant…..” i softly said almost to soft to hear. I hated this so much. This word. It took me a lot of courage to say it. Yoongi's eyes became bigger and his hand let go of me. "What?" he asked me not sure if he had heard the words right. "You are kidding right?" he said with a crooked smile. I watched him knowing his whole words was crashing down at this moment. "Are you sure it was not all just a dream?" he asked turning his eyes away from me. His lips were parted and he stayed quiet as if he was trying to take in the truth.

This made me frown. I know this was very bad news but did he even think about how i felt. "No. I'm pregnant Yoongi. This is your fault!" i yelled feeling more tears fall from my eyes. It wasn’t just his fault but my emotions were making me say these things. Little had i hoped he would embrace me and tell me everything was gonna be alright but he didn’t. In stead he just acted distant and thought i was joking with him. I immediately regret going to him with the truth. I waited for Yoongi to say something but it never came. He just kept sitting there quietly. Not even looking. Feeling anger and sadness rise inside of me even stronger than before i stood up and walked out. "I'm going home, Bye Suga" i said in a mad tone not calling him by his real name. I had to get out. I was breaking into pieces the longer i sat there. I just didn’t want to see his face anymore.

He didn't follow me. He was probably to shocked by the news or he just didn't care. All there was left for me to do was wait and hope he would take responsibility but i had a feeling a wouldn't because he hadn't said a word and didn't follow me. I guess i should think of another plan. Maybe i should just tell my parents a stranger did this to me. The panic and sadness was my energy away. Just wake up from this nightmare already. I didn’t want to be alive anymore. I just wanted to go back to the times before the party. I wish i never joined with that game.