JunSeung's Book #1

(BxB) Cube's Bookshelf [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I love you[/CONTENTID1]​

[CONTENTID2]​Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Sorry for not updating this story in such a long time. I will explain in A/N below. Enjoy, sorry for the short chapter tho.[/CONTENTID2]​

[CONTENTID3]Junhyung watched as Hyunseung packed his things. Today was the last day that guy will be Beast Hyunseung. The said guy was packing his stuff he left in their old dorm and also few things in their van and practice room. Junhyung was still cannot digest the fact that Hyunseung will be no longer one of Beast members. He bit his lips.

“Seung.” Hyunseung halted his job and looked up. The deer-like doe eyes seemed a bit lighter than before. Junhyung took a breath and wondered how much he tried to endure all those bad days. “Seung.”

Hyunseung exhaled and continued his work. “Jun. I’m just moving away.”

“But-”

“You understand that I can’t keep enduring the pressure, right? And with our constant clashing opinion…” Junhyung exhaled heavily. This year had been a great internal slump to them. Everybody was a bit too sensitive and they can’t work together. They didn’t fight terribly but it was evident that everyone has bad moods. Hyunseung was at the tight place, with the people kept attacking him. The rest who had being too sensitive often brought up the issue when something small happened. In all, Junhyung could say they’re standing on different sides now.

“But do we- you need to leave? Hyunseung, I-”

“This is for the best.” Hyunseung zipped the bag. “I have been the first reason why we ended up like this. The rest are getting along just fine before my-” Junhyung didn’t let the other finished his words as he hugged the slender guy tight.

“They didn’t mean it. They still love you, appreciate our bond. It just-”

“I know. Doojoon had talked to me, Jun.” Junhyung bit his lips, hugging the other tighter. Hyunseung squeaked a breath and closed his eyes, regaining his calm. “And my leave is not a forced one. I know in order to protect all of us, it’s better for me to leave Beast.”

“No, Beast meant to be six. How-”

“Jun.” Hyunseung released the hug and held the rapper’s arms. “Listen.

Please log in to read the full chapter