DooWoon's Book #1

(BxB) Cube's Bookshelf [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Soulmate[/CONTENTID1]​

[CONTENTID2]​Setting: Soulmate AU || Notes: I always want to write this AU for DooWoon, enjoy Dolls[/CONTENTID2]​

[CONTENTID3]​“Hyung! Hyunseung hyung!” Dongwoon frantically called up for his housemate. The male was coming out from his bedroom with messy hair and shirt. Definitely he just woke and screamed for his housemate.

“I’m here, Woonie. What’s wrong with you, such in the early morning you go frantic like this?” Hyunseung called out from the kitchen, most likely that male was cooking them breakfast. Dongwoon quickly entered the kitchen.

“Hyung! Look at my arm.” Hyunseung turned and looked at Dongwoon with questions. Dongwoon was holding up his left hand, showing it to Hyunseung. The elder squinted his eyes before he noticed a string of words in navy blue on Dongwoon’s upper arm.

“Oh? You got a soulmate tattoo?!” Dongwoon shrugged.

“I don’t know but it seems like that. You’re more knowledgeable on it, hyung.” Hyunseung turned off the stove and moved closer to Dongwoon, inspecting the new tattoo. The elder smiled a bit.

“I’m sure this is soulmate tattoo, man. What are you thinking? A tattoo you didn’t do suddenly appeared on your skin, of course it’s the soulmate tattoo. And it seems like your soulmate is so cheesy.” Dongwoon furrowed his brow. Hyunseung chuckled. “Oh boy, what do you know about the tattoo in your whole life?” Dongwoon scratched his back hair.

“Um, the tattoo appeared when it’s time you will meet your soulmate soon?” Hyunseung wiggled his forefinger in front of Dongwoon.

“Not only that, Woonie.” Dongwoon tilted his head. “The words or line written by the tattoo is the first word your soulmate will say when he first saw you. And the colour represents the trait of your soulmate.” Dongwoon stared at his tattoo again and then frowned. Hyunseung chuckled. “That’s why I say your soulmate is cheesy.”

Dongwoon felt dizzy. “My soulmate will say this the first time seeing me?” Hyunseung nodded. “Oh my gosh!!!” Hyunseung laughed.

“Finally I found my sunshine.” Hyunseung guffawed as he mimicked, reading the line of Dongwoon’s tattoo. Dongwoon frowned and almost puked.

“Ugh, gosh. What the hell?” Hyunseung wiped his tears due to laughing too much.

“I do wonder what your tattoo said on your soulmate’s arm.” Dongwoon sighed.

“I’m more curious who this person is.” Hyunseung smiled.

“Don’t worry, Woonie. I can tell your soulmate is awesome, minus the cheesy line of course.” Dongwoon looked at his senior. Hyunseung smiled patting Dongwoon’s back. “The colour tells me. Navy blue represent confidence and power, it also associates with intelligence and unity. A person with navy blue trait is likely to be responsible. So, don’t worry about your soulmate. I bet that person is amazing with his colour.” Dongwoon looked at Hyunseung then his tattoo. Hyunseung patted the younger’s back. “Now, now. I should finish cooking and you should go washing up too or you will be late to your class.” Dongwoon nodded and walked out from the kitchen with numerous thoughts of the soulmate he soon to meet. Hyunseung continued his cooking.

 

 

The two arrived at the college with Hyunseung’s car. The housemates already knew each other since elementary school as they’re once neighbours. The good friendship carried on until now, Hyunseung who always wanted a brother (he’s the only child in his family) had taken a like on Dongwoon and promised himself to take care of the younger. That’s how they ended up staying together.

“What time your class ended today, Woonie?” Dongwoon checked the schedule on his phone.

“Um, 5 pm. But I have discussion after that, perhaps 6?” Hyunseung nodded.

“Nice, I will fetch you up. Discussion at the library?” Dongwoon nodded. “Okay, see you at 6 Woonie.” Dongwoon waved his hand, Hyunseung drove away. They attended the same college but different course and Hyunseung’s building was so far away from Dongwoon’s so everyday Hyunseung will just drop off Dongwoon first. Dongwoon fixed the bag on his shoulder and walked into the building.

“Son Dongwoon~~~” Dongwoon turned and smiled to see his talkative friend.

“Hey, Kikwang.” Kikwang placed his arm around Dongwoon’s shoulder. “You have class with me today, right?”

“Uh-uh, the class before lunchtime. We should get lunch together.” Dongwoon nodded. Kikwang smiled. “Ah, right. You remember I told you about my handsome roommate?” Dongwoon looked at Kikwang, thinking. He formed an O and nodded.

“Oh, the one you said the former national youth soccer player?” Kikwang nodded.

“Yeah that one.” Dongwoon stayed silent, waiting his friend to continue his words. They stopped by the locker to take their books. Kikwang closed his locker, continuing the story. “That hyung finally got his tattoo.” Dongwoon looked at Kikwang.

“Tattoo?” Kikwang nodded eagerly.

“Yeah, soulmate tattoo. You know between his circle of friend plus our roommates, he’s the only one still didn’t have it until now? I told you before, plus he never date before.” Dongwoon nodded remembering Kikwang told him once. Both of them walked to the class.

“Nice going for him.” Kikwang grinned.

“But you know what?” Dongwoon stopped as they reached Kikwang’s class. “The line is too much.” Dongwoon raised his brow. “It was a string of curses. I felt bad for him to have the first line from his soulmate like that.” Dongwoon frowned.

“That’s so bad.” Kikwang nodded.

“But his colour is indigo, which a color represents harmony. So contrary to the lines tho.” Dongwoon shrugged.

“I just wish him having a great pair. Meet you at next class, Kikwang.” Kikwang nodded and Dongwoon left for his class. He just remembered something as he walked off. ‘Oh, I forget to tell Kikwang I got tattoo as well.’ Dongwoon sighed and decided to tell Kikwang later at lunch.

 

 

“You what?!” Kikwang almost choked his chewed food. Dongwoon grimaced and pushed Kikwang’s disgusting face away with his finger. “Wait up, serious?”

“Yeah, very serious.” Dongwoon rolled up his sleeve. “See?” Kikwang blinked.

“Woah.” Kikwang read the line and cracked up. “Duh, why so cheesy?”

Dongwoon groaned. “Why you ask me, stupid?” Kikwang grinned before frowning. Dongwoon noticed the changes and raised his brow. “What?”

Kikwang cleared his throat. “This is too coincident…” Dongwoon wrinkled. Kikwang gulped down his food. “My roommate had his tattoo at the same place.” Dongwoon frowned.

“Really?” Kikwang nodded. Dongwoon stared at Kikwang. “Erk, oh. Please no, he got a string of curses. That won’t be me. So ridiculous.” Kikwang shook his head.

“But the possibility is there.” Kikwang stared at Dongwoon’s tattoo. “The colour matched too.” Dongwoon raised his brow. Kikwang nodded. “Well, he’s totally a navy blue guy. And I think you fit with indigo.” Dongwoon frowned.

“But why curses?” Kikwang shrugged.

“Who knows the reason? You need to face the first meeting tho.” Kikwang lit up a smile. “Want me to set him up with you?” Dongwoon frowned.

“Ugh, better not. What if he’s not my soulmate?” Kikwang shrugged.

“Well you can meet him as friend, he’s my friend aka roommate tho. Even though

Please log in to read the full chapter